Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#$^%$# .... it figures.
(12-27-2021, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I heard Jake Dolegala is still available. 

Philhos, Jake has a beautiful fade ball.. Give me him over Allen and anyone behind him...
Reply/Quote
I've got the corona. keep me away from Burrow at all costs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh, I'm not saying he gets it..I just have all these game pictures of Burrow and Allen going over the tablet on the bench. I surely hope this is not Jake Brownings time to sink or swim.

When Burrow and the receivers were standing and talking and all jovial like I did notice Allen sitting right there on the bench looking like someone stole his dog. Now it makes sense…he wasn’t feeling well nor did he look like it 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I heard Jake Dolegala is still available. 

With this reciever trio, I'd at least give Dolegala a puncher's chance.  He could just drop back and throw bombs all day.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Because they were never close enough to share the same airspace?  Cool

They followed safe social distancing...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Either Kaepernick or Tebow.

Depends on whose heads you want to explode.

Ask Drew Brees if he wants to come back for one game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Like last year when there wasn't a vaccine? Oh wait, we still had a season last year. Whatever

You probably already received a warning for it, but we're not allowed to bring up GameDay thread posts, no matter how stupid they are. ThumbsUp

This is why, lol.. It wasn't me This time.. My hands are clean..
Reply/Quote
We don't have a practice squad QB, do we? So who backs up Burrow this week?

I also really hope this doesn't turn into a Ravens' situation where we start a third string QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:48 PM)Synric Wrote: Ask Drew Brees if he wants to come back for one game.

Phillip Rivers has made it known that he is still in playing shape "just in case".
Reply/Quote
Maybe we now know why Burrow was in there late if Allen was feeling bad.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Phillip Rivers has made it known that he is still in playing shape "just in case".

Saints asked him this week and he turned them down, along with Drew Brees apparently.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:51 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: We don't have a practice squad QB, do we? So who backs up Burrow this week?

I also really hope this doesn't turn into a Ravens' situation where we start a third string QB.

Jake Browning is on the team and has been separated from Allen and Burrow in case of emergency.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Philhos, Jake has a beautiful fade ball.. Give me him over Allen and anyone behind him...

You're preaching to the choir, man. I was a Jake fan and wanted him to get a shot over Finley. Unlike Uncle Rico, Jake COULD throw the football over them there mountains. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:56 PM)Au165 Wrote: Saints asked him this week and he turned them down, along with Drew Brees apparently.

Rivers is waiting for one of the qb's on the elite teams to get injured. He wants a ring
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Like last year when there wasn't a vaccine? Oh wait, we still had a season last year. Whatever

Yeah, with either no fans in the stands, or severely a limited capacity. And you also might have noticed omnicron is just a tad more contagious than the last couple variants…

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With this reciever trio, I'd at least give Dolegala a puncher's chance.  He could just drop back and throw bombs all day.

Wonder what Jeff Blake is up to these days....
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You're preaching to the choir, man. I was a Jake fan and wanted him to get a shot over Finley. Unlike Uncle Rico, Jake COULD throw the football over them there mountains. Mellow

Same here. What a beautiful tight spiral and deep ball that kid could throw.. 
Reply/Quote
Will Josh Johnson make it to Baltimore’s practice squad in time to poach him?

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:02 PM)Tony Wrote: Same here. What a beautiful tight spiral and deep ball that kid could throw.. 

I only was him play in a preseason game and I don't remember him hitting any deep throws at all.

When did you see him making these beautiful deep passes?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I only was him play in a preseason game and I don't remember him hitting any deep throws at all.

When did you see him making these beautiful deep passes?

I didn't say anyone caught them lol.. He just threw a really nice ball..
Reply/Quote