Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
list movie suggestions for others and grade them on 0-10.
(07-22-2015, 06:59 AM)Beaker Wrote: Now youre just trollin'....lol

Not even going to Mention Brave Heart then.  Ninja  
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I like the movie Snatch. I'll give it a 7 out of 10. Jason Statham, Brad Pitt, Benicio Del Toro, Dennis Farina.

Also liked Gladiator. Give this an 8 out of 10. Russell Crowe, Joaquin Phoenix, Connie Nielsen, Oliver Reed
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh, also love Million dollar baby. I give this an 8 out of 10 also. Probably one of my favs. Hilary Swank, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Jay Baruchel
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 10:33 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Oh, also love Million dollar baby. I give this an 8 out of 10 also. Probably one of my favs. Hilary Swank, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Jay Baruchel

Love this movie I gave it 10. Which was probably to high I agree 8 about right. 

Reply/Quote
Serenity 9/10.. I saw this before ever seeing a FireFly episode and it instantly became one of my all time favorite Sci fi movies. Pretty much covers a lot of whould have happened in FireFly season 2 condensed version though made due to the outcry at cancelling the series.
Reply/Quote
Tremors 7/10 A good and slightly different Horror movie that comes with Bacon Well kevin Bacon. it had 3 sequels (the 2nd movie might be worth a watch but not much after that)

The Feast 6/10 Everything you want out of a B horror movie. comedy, gore, violence just do not watch the second one lol
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 12:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Tremors 7/10 

That's awfully generous lol... I thought that movie was more like a 4/10. Not very good but not horrible. 
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 01:09 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: That's awfully generous lol... I thought that movie was more like a 4/10. Not very good but not horrible. 

Well it has bacon power.... maybe 7 might be a little high but its definiately over a 4...

and when you compare it to the other Tremors movies its a 7 lol
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 06:14 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The Ladykillers. Tom Hanks + Coen brothers can't go wrong. 7/10, I guess.

I was just mentioning the other day that Tom Hanks never plays the villain. Looks like I was wrong (albeit he is a comedic villain).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

GO TO 1:15 ^.  Wont let me embed with the correct time....

MacGruber.  Top 5 funniest movies of the last decade.  Not attaching a number because my assessment would be grounds for inciting the public.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 01:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well it has bacon power....  maybe  7 might be a little high but its definiately over a 4...

and when you compare it to the other Tremors movies its a 7 lol

Ok, can you live with 5? It's a giant worm with no Super-Powers & doesn't do anything really cool. Yawn  

I couldn't get past the first one! LOL
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 01:39 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I was just mentioning the other day that Tom Hanks never plays the villain. Looks like I was wrong (albeit he is a comedic villain).

And if it has Tom Hanks, it's usually a good movie. Speaking of tom ,Saving private Ryan...8 out 10 the 30-45 min fight scene in beginning i usually fast forward half of it. 

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 03:22 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Ok, can you live with 5? It's a giant worm with no Super-Powers & doesn't do anything really cool. Yawn  

I couldn't get past the first one! LOL

Im okay with a 5 lol... but it did have super sensitive hearing or ablity to sense the slightest vibration in the earth... and its kryptonite was solid rock
Reply/Quote
South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut.

9/10.. One of the best soundtracks to a movie ever. imo and a great overall story and south park humor. sadly they will probly never have a true second movie as topping this one might be impossible. some of the 3 parters (3 episode stories) could probly be considered mini movies but they dont come close to the epicness at hand.

I give it a 9 cause i probly will never give out a 10
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 11:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Very Bad Things is one of the worst movies of all time.  I give that shit a 2.22

Ha ha!  You could have at least rounded up to 3  I guess all 2's makes it the shittiest rating ever! LMAO

Okay here's a movie I really like.  9/10  Outside Providence.  I know some people probably hate on it too.

[Image: th?id=JN.Kl%2fFRbdsepN%2bZxm%2b%2bJ%2bWq...d=15.1&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Platoon... Vietnam war flick 8.5/10 (or higher) very good war drama. starring Charlie sheen, tom Berenger , willem Dafoe
Reply/Quote
Tom Hanks and Michael Clarke Duncan. The Green Mile a 8/10

Reply/Quote
Another Clint Eastwood, directed movie. Changeling, based on a true story. 7.5/10

Reply/Quote
8.9/10 "Guardians of the Galaxy" - Marval, part of the Avengers movie universe.

This one surprised me as it is now by far my second favorite Marvel movie ever, behind The Avengers. I went into not giving it much hope with a talking 'racoon' and a tree, but by the end Groot tocks and Rocket voiced by Bradley Cooper was way better than I dreaded beforehand. Chris Pratt was perfect for the role, great big-time villains in Ronin and Thanos briefly. And to top it all off it is a very rare movie in which the soundtrack is made up of actual songs from the 70's & 80s aka Awesome Mix 1 cassette tape in movie.

Movie flowed good, great soundtrack, didnt try to take itself too seriously, Chris Pratt is perfect as ''StarLord'', Nebula is my girl though twisted and evil she is. Yup I liked it. Cant wait til they join forces with the Avengers to take on Thanos someday. That will be a super mega movie.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 05:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I just saw a good one on On Demand.    St Vincent?  With Bill Murray.  8/10.

That's a great movie. I second this
Reply/Quote