Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look who was in Mason

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Burrow who? That woman he's with distracted me.
Reply/Quote
He was just there because of the 'now hiring' sign.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Judging by the picture, he's been to Hooters at least once. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
More like B-DD's. Sign her to a lifetime contract. No wonder JB knows how to handle a football. If it's true, It's just true.

Reply/Quote
Probably suffered a career ending injury so looking for a job..That would be our ever lovin good fortune, eh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: More like B-DD's. Sign her to a lifetime contract. No wonder JB knows how to handle a football. If it's true, It's just true.

That was just a fan...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Glad I wasn’t the only one that noticed her first lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: banghead_1_.gif] Damn i was thinking about going there to watch the games! What a trip that would have been.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:43 PM)Synric Wrote: That was just a fan...

That's Dabo Swinney's wife...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Story is when they finish eating they're heading out shopping for a motorboat. Joe is a big fisherman.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:52 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Glad I wasn’t the only one that noticed her first lol

I'm disappointed in anyone that didn't....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Story is when they finish eating they're heading out shopping for a motorboat. Joe is a big fisherman.

She was flat chested til she touched Joe Burrow...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:43 PM)Synric Wrote: That was just a fan...

Responses to the twitter feed alude to it being his girlfriend.  Although I don't know if that is true or not.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:28 PM)pally Wrote:

I need to start looking at this Elise Jesse from time to time.  Cutie!
Reply/Quote
Not in front of Skyline of course...F him
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 10:31 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Not in front of Skyline of course...F him

Word is circulating that he was at skyline on Tylersville, and only stopped off at B Dubs to take a dump afterwards.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Responses to the twitter feed alude to it being his girlfriend.  Although I don't know if that is true or not.

It's not. My google feed up to the National Championship was all LSU Clemson Trevor Lawrence and Joe Burrow lol.

[Image: pjimage-2019-12-21t122207.215.jpg?qualit...&strip=all]

Apparently she is from Cincinnati though.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/14/joe-burrows-national-title-win-couldve-been-awkward-for-girlfriend-olivia-holzmacher/
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Her? Really guys? Not even a double take. 
Reply/Quote
She's hot. Who she with?
Reply/Quote