Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nc school system to allow defensive sprays
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nc-school-official-wants-kids-to-carry-pepper-spray-in-trans-friendly-bathrooms_us_573259a1e4b016f378977bc0

to fight off the scary transgender kids

what could possibly go wrong from giving kids the ability to carry pepper spray

you wont let them carry their asthma inhalers, but pepper spray is fine...
People suck
This will end hilariously!
Man, I don't know which is more likely. Some kid sprays himself, or some kid spraying someone they don't like and saying they thought the other person was transgender.

It's a toss up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
either way, the lawsuits should be hilarious
People suck
These laws and the dialogue has made things more dangerous for both trans people and people who are either gay or a bit androgynous. There are means threatening to hurt trans people who use bathrooms. We have candidates in local races promoting violence. We had renegade security officers assaulting people in places that allow trans in the bathroom that matches their gender identity. We had cases where women who look masculine are being confronted in bathrooms.

Because we're protecting people, right?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-23-2016, 04:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: These laws and the dialogue has made things more dangerous for both trans people and people who are either gay or a bit androgynous. There are means threatening to hurt trans people who use bathrooms. We have candidates in local races promoting violence. We had renegade security officers assaulting people in places that allow trans in the bathroom that matches their gender identity. We had cases where women who look masculine are being confronted in bathrooms.

Because we're protecting people, right?

havent you been listening to lucie, brad, and bfine

trans arent people..
People suck
(05-23-2016, 04:50 PM)Griever Wrote: havent you been listening to lucie, brad, and bfine

trans arent people..

We already have men harassing and following women with god-given vaginas into the ladies room.  This wouldn't happen if every woman looked womanly enough for men to not have to run to the rescue upon seeing them, though!

Oy but this country...we just love to take any little thing as a reason to arm ourselves and be eager and ready to "defend" ourselves at every turn!
(05-23-2016, 04:50 PM)Griever Wrote: havent you been listening to lucie, brad, and bfine

trans arent people..

Show me one time where I said trans aren't people.

I'll wait..........
"May soon allow" means "to allow" now?

Just wondering
(05-23-2016, 06:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Show me one time where I said trans aren't people.

I'll wait..........

No one here has every said any such thing. However, it is useless; there is no rationale in a liberal with a cause. Anything they can say make up to make others look less tolerant or open-minded makes them feel more sanctimonious.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-23-2016, 06:18 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: "May soon allow" means "to allow" now?

Just wondering

I found it wise not to stop them once they get going. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-23-2016, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No one here has every said any such thing. However, it is useless; there is no rationale in a liberal with a cause. Anything they can say make up to make others look less tolerant or open-minded makes them feel more sanctimonious.  

Oh yeah because nobody on your end of the arguments ever does that.

But why stop you in the middle of a good tirade. Please continue.

Also this law is going to end with hilarity. I can't wait.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-23-2016, 08:13 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh yeah because nobody on your end of the arguments ever does that.

But why stop you in the middle of a good tirade. Please continue.

Also this law is going to end with hilarity. I can't wait.

itll end with the argument that we need to teach mandatory gun classes in HS.  bank on it.
Really hoping some vigilante asshole gets sprayed then.
I think I posted about this before, at least I know I read the story before.

I can't see anything wrong with giving adolescents, that the school doesn't trust around the fire alarms, pepper spray to use at their best discretion.   
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-23-2016, 10:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think I posted about this before, at least I know I read the story before.

I can't see anything wrong with giving adolescents, that the school doesn't trust around the fire alarms, pepper spray to use at their best discretion.   

If there is one thing that doesn't change America's mind on policy it is the misuse of weaponry.
(05-23-2016, 09:03 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: itll end with the argument that we need to teach mandatory gun classes in HS.  bank on it.

Which might not be such a bad idea - gun safety and handling are important to know.

Definitely would've helped me make less stupid mistakes as a kid.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-24-2016, 09:22 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Which might not be such a bad idea - gun safety and handling are important to know.

I agree.  Teaching kids to respect the weapons and at least some respect for the damage they can do would go a long way.

Just don't stop teaching music or science to do it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-24-2016, 09:22 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Which might not be such a bad idea - gun safety and handling are important to know.

I would say it's less important than teaching kids how to mow their lawns but more important than art and music.

Probably why Maryland has the worst schools in the country. We don't teach important things.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-24-2016, 09:54 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I would say it's less important than teaching kids how to mow their lawns but more important than art and music.

Probably why Maryland has the worst schools in the country. We don't teach important things.

I'm of the mind schools barely teach anything that helps you as an adult anyways. Sure it doesn't hurt knowing what osmosis is, but it'd be way more helpful if I came out of high school knowing how to balance a checkbook or the how's and when's of contacting the correct lawyer for what you need done in the legal system.

But at least I had to relearn the generals of the Civil WAR every year for 8 straight years.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema