Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair
(12-02-2015, 04:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Am I the only one who thought that character looked rather phallic ?
Looks like a tiny nut-sack and uncircumcised penis, with feet.
LOL

Wait.  Yours is different?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-02-2015, 03:08 PM)Benton Wrote: http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news-channel/57899060#57899060
https://www.rt.com/usa/316241-teacher-lefties-sinister-switch/

Even in the 60s and 70s, kids had their hands struck if they used their left hand because of biblical reasons.

I had this done to me when I was in primary school. I was a lefty then they trained me to be a righty. They never Used religious reasonings as to why I should use my right hand. They just said it was easier and would benefit me more . And I did go to a catholic school btw.... And we had some nuns still.

Not saying I agree with that practice but we do live in a right handlers world . I can use both so In The end it's worked out for me personally. My kids are both righties so I have not had this dilemma as a parent.

As for this teacher.... She should know how to teach a child to use twit left as well as their right. Unless it's a school policy. I'm sure her principle met with her on developing a lesson to fit a left handed students needs.
(12-02-2015, 04:27 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wait.  Yours is different?

Yes.
I only have one foot.
Ninja
(12-02-2015, 04:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I had this done to me when I was in primary school.  I was a lefty then they trained me to be a righty.   They never Used religious reasonings as to why I should use my right hand.   They just said it was easier and would benefit me more .  And I did go to a catholic school btw.... And we had some nuns still.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-02-2015, 04:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not saying I agree with that practice but we do live in a right handlers world .  I can use both so In The end it's worked out for me personally.  My kids are both righties so I have not had this dilemma as a parent.  

As for this teacher.... She should know how to teach a child to use twit left as well as their right.   Unless it's a school policy.   I'm sure her principle met with her on developing a lesson to fit a left handed students needs.

No masks.

Right handed.

Anything else I need to know?

LOL
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-02-2015, 03:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Fair point, but it's Lucie.  It's always Lucie.  C'mon man!

Haha I just post the news man. I did post the news of the Christians threatening Muslims in Belgium. So I am an equal opportunity news poster.

You mention christian parents beating over gayness .... Or whatever .... That's a far cry from running into a public school to drag a kid out by their hair for not wearing their religious garmet.

Like I said the same story for a christian is them dragging their kid out by the hair for not wearing their cross.
(12-02-2015, 04:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha I just post the news man. I did post the news of the Christians threatening Muslims in Belgium. So I am an equal opportunity news poster.

You mention christian parents beating over gayness .... Or whatever .... That's a far cry from running into a public school to drag a kid out by their hair for not wearing their religious garmet.

Like I said the same story for a christian is them dragging their kid out by the hair for not wearing their cross.

Beating your son because he is gay and that is "wrong" according to your religion seems pretty similar to beating your daughter because she isn't wearing her hijab and that is "wrong" according to your religion. The bottom line is "You are doing something god says is wrong, so I will beat you for it." Seems pretty simple to me.
(12-02-2015, 05:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Beating your son because he is gay and that is "wrong" according to your religion seems pretty similar to beating your daughter because she isn't wearing her hijab and that is "wrong" according to your religion.  The bottom line is "You are doing something god says is wrong, so I will beat you for it."  Seems pretty simple to me.

A Muslim will do the same to their gay kid.  Being gay is rejected in all major religions.   Quite different than wearing or not wearing a piece of religious clothing .  

Now do I think you should. Hit or grab your kid by the hair and drag them around in public ..... Of course not ....  

As for the parents with the gay kid ....  All you can do is love your kid and hope for the best.   In the end gay or straight isn't that important compared to healthy or not healthy.    You may not like your kids choices but at some point they get to make their own choices and will deal with the pro's and con's of those decisions.    That's life.  

Same thing this Muslim should be doing with his daughter.   Let her be a western kid.   Western girls don't hide themselves. It's actually a good situation this young girl is assimilating into western life. As it should be ...
(12-02-2015, 05:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A Muslim will do the same to their gay kid.  Being gay is rejected in all major religions.   Quite different than wearing or not wearing a piece of religious clothing .  

Now do I think you should. Hit or grab your kid by the hair and drag them around in public ..... Of course not ....  

As for the parents with the gay kid ....  All you can do is love your kid and hope for the best.   In the end gay or straight isn't that important compared to healthy or not healthy.    You may not like your kids choices but at some point they get to make their own choices and will deal with the pro's and con's of those decisions.    That's life.  

Same thing this Muslim should be doing with his daughter.   Let her be a western kid.   Western girls don't hide themselves.  It's actually a good situation this young girl is assimilating into western life.   As it should be ...

Smirk

I thought we had to raise "proper girls"?

What if they want to wear clothes are "too sexy"?  

On another note other religions have specific pieces of clothing you are to wear (or not wear)...are they wrong also if they force their children to do it?  Or is just when they wear "masks"?
(12-02-2015, 04:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I had this done to me when I was in primary school.  I was a lefty then they trained me to be a righty.   They never Used religious reasonings as to why I should use my right hand.   They just said it was easier and would benefit me more .  And I did go to a catholic school btw.... And we had some nuns still.  

Not saying I agree with that practice but we do live in a right handlers world .  I can use both so In The end it's worked out for me personally.  My kids are both righties so I have not had this dilemma as a parent.  

As for this teacher.... She should know how to teach a child to use twit left as well as their right.   Unless it's a school policy.   I'm sure her principle met with her on developing a lesson to fit a left handed students needs.

Of course the reasoning is religious.

(12-02-2015, 05:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A Muslim will do the same to their gay kid.  Being gay is rejected in all major religions.   Quite different than wearing or not wearing a piece of religious clothing .  

Almost all major religions have some restrictions on clothing. We just don't take issue with Mormons, Catholics, the Church of Christ, Amish, etc.
(12-02-2015, 05:52 PM)Benton Wrote: Of course the reasoning is religious.

Almost all major religions have some restrictions on clothing. We just don't take issue with Mormons, Catholics, the Church of Christ, Amish, etc.

Could you expand upon what articles of clothing those other religions have that violate current laws ?
No "you can't walk your giraffe in the park, on Tuesdays" nonsense, either.
Tongue

BTW... I do recognize that an exception is made for Halloween, regarding masks, and that could be thrown in for debate.
(12-02-2015, 05:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Could you expand upon what articles of clothing those other religions have that violate current laws ?
Tongue

BTW... I do recognize that an exception is made for Halloween, regarding masks, and that could be thrown in for debate.

I don't think the "masks" break laws everywhere.  
(12-02-2015, 05:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Could you expand upon what articles of clothing those other religions have that violate current laws ?
Tongue

Laws, no. Lucie was referring to religious beliefs about clothing, of which there are many across religions.
(12-02-2015, 02:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, I'm back with some light reading.

Son beaten to death because he wanted to leave church: police
http://nypost.com/2015/10/16/son-beaten-to-death-because-he-wanted-to-leave-the-church/

Parents of teen beaten to death at New York church in court
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/16/parents-boy-fatally-beaten-at-new-york-church-in-court/

[Same story as above] Couple beat son to death so he would confess 'sins,' cops say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/14/police-say-couple-beat-son-to-death-in-new-york-church/

"Bruce Leonard’s lawyer, Donald Gerace, said what happened was a family matter not connected to the church — and that the couple had no intention of seriously injuring their sons."

It appears that it's a possibility that the boys were sexually abusing other kids.

Christian Parents’ Violent Reaction to Son Coming Out Caught on Camera (this guy is 19, so I guess he was old enough to buy a gun and shoot his family for assaulting him, I guess)
http://www.mediaite.com/online/christian-parents-violent-reaction-to-son-coming-out-caught-on-camera/

I'm sure there are more, but my internet is being a pain.  Just type "parents beat son for being gay" into google and you'll see plenty o' people beating their family in the name of the lawd.

Your first 3 links were all about the same story and I don't know what to make of that one yet. It's not clear that it was all about the boys wanting to leave the Church.

The second story sucks (boo hoo, he was verbally abused and mother slapped him a few times and he got kicked out). The good news is he didn't get thrown from a tall tower.

I'm not for over abuse from anyone, no matter their religious preference.

I'm really upset that no one intervened while the guy was dragging his relative down the hall by her hair.
(12-02-2015, 06:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think the "masks" break laws everywhere.  

You are correct.
Thank you for making me look it up.
Tongue
http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/mcs/maskcodes.html
It appears that many were made to combat the KKK.

(12-02-2015, 06:11 PM)Benton Wrote: Laws, no. Lucie was referring to religious beliefs about clothing, of which there are many across religions.

Oh, ok.
Sorry I misunderstood.
(12-02-2015, 05:52 PM)Benton Wrote: Of course the reasoning is religious.

I am Catholic and the only clothing I was ever made to wear was the blue pants and blue collared shirt because it was the school uniform. I have had a silver cross around my neck for most of my life I didn't wear it much ages 19-28ish

I haven't seen an Amish kid in any public school.

Mormons I am not sure on their clothing.... Maybe Cupcake can jump in on this since he grew up Mormon I believe.

As far as the rest I don't remember them dressing differently at school.

None of those you listed cover up the head or face. In western culture we are open faced. We don't force women to cover up and hide.
To bring this back to the OP.

This isn't about wearing religious clothing as much as its about why punish someone who is assimilating into their western life. We should be sad this girl is being oppressed and can only hope that these parents are held to the same standards as any child abusers.
(12-02-2015, 06:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am Catholic and the only clothing I was ever made to wear was the blue pants and blue collared shirt because it was the school uniform.   I have had a silver cross around my neck for most of my life I didn't wear it much ages 19-28ish

I haven't seen an Amish kid in any public school.  

Mormons I am not sure on their clothing.... Maybe Cupcake can jump in on this since he grew up Mormon I believe.  

As far as the rest I don't remember them dressing differently at school.  

None of those you listed cover up the head or face.  In western culture we are open faced.   We don't force women to cover up and hide.
open faced in public, making someone wear a dress or not cut their hair or not wearing jewelry, it's all religious restrictions.
(12-02-2015, 07:38 PM)Benton Wrote: open faced in public, making someone wear a dress or not cut their hair or not wearing jewelry, it's all religious restrictions.

So find me stories of parents dragging their children out of school by their hair or necks because they cut their hair, wore jewelry, or changed from her dress to pants/shorts. I will equally be against an adult being physical with a child.

My issue isn't about the violence. We all agree it's ridiculous to treat a child that way. And are happy the authorities are following up. The main issue is this guy using violence because his children are assimilating into western life. This is what we should be promoting...... Assimilation. This man needs to assimilate himself to our ways of not abusing children.
(12-02-2015, 08:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So find me stories of parents dragging their children out of school by their hair or necks because they cut their hair, wore jewelry, or changed from her dress to pants/shorts.    I will equally be against an adult being physical with a child.  

My issue isn't about the violence.  We all agree it's ridiculous to treat a child that way.   And are happy the authorities are following up.   The main issue is this guy using violence because his children are assimilating into western life.   This is what we should be promoting...... Assimilation.    This man needs to assimilate himself to our ways of not abusing children.

So then its NOT about parenting?  Its about your hatred and stereotyping of all followers of Islam based only on the actions of the ones who do bad / studid / dangerous things?

Brilliant!

Rolleyes
Isn't this guy also a Benghazi “refugee”.
Sounds like he's one that needs to go back.