Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
other roster moves 8/30
Is it just me or is guenther horrible at play calling at the end of games? Let me start by saying it might just be me. In the arizona game especially it looked like we were playing a prevent defense instead of a defense you would call when they have plenty of time to drive down the field as well as the steelers game?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2016, 07:38 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Is it just me or is guenther horrible at play calling at the end of games? Let me start by saying it might just be me. In the arizona game especially it looked like we were playing a prevent defense instead of a defense you would call when they have plenty of time to drive down the field as well as the steelers game?

Think that might be more of a Lewis mandate. Marvin loves him some prevent offense and prevent defense as early in the game as possible.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2016, 07:38 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Is it just me or is guenther horrible at play calling at the end of games? Let me start by saying it might just be me. In the arizona game especially it looked like we were playing a prevent defense instead of a defense you would call when they have plenty of time to drive down the field as well as the steelers game?

its the bend but don't break thing..

Keep all the plays in front of you give them the small yards if they can take it but don't give up any chunk plays.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 10:11 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: its the bend but don't break thing..

Keep all the plays in front of you give them the small yards if they can take it but don't give up any chunk plays.

How did that work formpittaburg and Arizona? Don't get me wrong I LOVE Gunther just see some questionable play calling at the end of games sometime
Reply/Quote