Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rotten Apple?
I think someone needs to reign in Eli and his negative tweets on his old teams...we dont need any bad "ju ju" right now.
He has had a great comeback yr and he should leave it at that, he doesnt seem to realize that by dong this it not only makes him look bad but also brings negativity to where we are now..not to mention if he ever goes in FA, teams look at this as well on who they want to bring in. Hopefully Vonn Bell or even sweet Lou will step in.
Reply/Quote
Not sure what he is tweeting, but agree that now is not the time for that sort of thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:23 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I think someone needs to reign in Eli and his negative tweets on his old teams...we dont need any bad "ju ju" right now.
He has had a great comeback yr and he should leave it at that, he doesnt seem to realize that by dong this it not only makes him look bad but also brings negativity to where we are now..not to mention if he ever goes in FA, teams look at this as well on who they want to bring in. Hopefully Vonn Bell or even sweet Lou will step in.

ehh, he’s been doing it all season. If they didn’t say anything to him earlier this year, they aren’t going start now, when he literally helped seal the game for us last week.
Reply/Quote
Might keep his price down in free agency if he is making himself look like an ass
Reply/Quote
He's holding a grudge against the NYG and NO fanbases for saying he sucked back when he sucked. He needs to let it go and just go forward with his play.
Reply/Quote
After years of Burfict and Pacman’s shenanigans Eli Apple throwing some shade at his former teams seems pretty tame, and not something I can really get too worked up about.

I didn’t like it when WJ3 and Jeremy Hill did it to us though, so I agree he should knock it off.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: After years of Burfict and Pacman’s shenanigans Eli Apple throwing some shade at his former teams seems pretty tame, and not something I can really get too worked up about.

I didn’t like it when WJ3 and Jeremy Hill did it to us though, so I agree he should knock it off.

Jeremy Hill must have retired to a life of living large, as he really did nothing in the league after his time with the Bengals.  Him smacking the Bengals fan base is a bit of poetic irony, wouldn't you say?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Jeremy Hill must have retired to a life of living large, as he really did nothing in the league after his time with the Bengals.  Him smacking the Bengals fan base is a bit of poetic irony, wouldn't you say?

Hey man, he won a superbowl with NE. He averaged over 6 yards per carry that year. Ninja
Reply/Quote
If he was actually a good player this would have more media attention
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
he needs to shut his mouth. People in louisiana want to root for the bengals, and this guy is trying his best to stop that
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 02:25 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he needs to shut his mouth. People in louisiana want to root for the bengals, and this guy is trying his best to stop that

They still will. Burrow is a god in that state. I’d be interested to see how many baby boys were named Joseph after that title win.

Reply/Quote
I’m fine with it. Guys can say whatever they want, this is America.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Jeremy Hill must have retired to a life of living large, as he really did nothing in the league after his time with the Bengals.  Him smacking the Bengals fan base is a bit of poetic irony, wouldn't you say?

his biggest Accomplishment in the NFL was fumbling away our Playoff win in 2015.... Thats all ill ever remember him for.
Reply/Quote
I hope Apple is let go after this season, I have a feeling he's a Burfict-like liability with this taunting and just his attitude, staple of the Marvin years. I feel Zac has his team better disciplined. Can't let the bad apple spoil the tree.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 02:25 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he needs to shut his mouth. People in louisiana want to root for the bengals, and this guy is trying his best to stop that

I agree. Absolutely no point to this.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:34 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope Apple is let go after this season, I have a feeling he's a Burfict-like liability with this taunging and just his attitude, staple of the Marvin years. I feel Zac has his team better disciplined. Can't let the bad apple spoil the tree.

that taunting crap to Tannehill was so unnecessary
Reply/Quote
If given the chance, every single one of you would run your haters nose in your success. We all do it on here. So let’s not act like he’s doing anything we all wouldn’t do if we were called trash for years and we’re heavy reason our team is going to it’s biggest game in over 30 years.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:34 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope Apple is let go after this season, I have a feeling he's a Burfict-like liability with this taunging and just his attitude, staple of the Marvin years. I feel Zac has his team better disciplined. Can't let the bad apple spoil the tree.

He's on a one year deal...so they simply have to just not resign him....best possible outcome.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

U gotta remember what position this guy plays. The best corners in the league carry a chip on their shoulder and they aren’t afraid to clap back or call out anybody. I’m not a fan of it by no means and I’d rather he shut his mouth but if Eli wants to talk and then also back it up. Then go ahead. Just keep it within the professionalism of the game. Poke jabs at other teams etc but to be sour about fans that said u sucked when u sucked ehh move on eli ur playing a game that matters in January. Get locked in.
Reply/Quote