Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Zeitler to sign with Browns...
lol Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: We lost the two best parts of the worst part of our team last year. Im a little concerned to say the least...

Boling is our only good Olineman left...let that sink in.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's like Steinbach all over again. This front office sucks ass
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:39 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Well Zeitler gets to protect Brock Osweiler now.

phew...crisis averted 
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
Browns with 2 picks in each of the first 3 rounds. One becomes Nixon. We finish last in afcn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:44 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Boling is our only good Olineman left...let that sink in.

Boling was pretty bad last year.  We have the worst oline in the league now.  Hopefully we can get Mangold and Warmack at this point but I have 0 faith that we would even sign either of them. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:43 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: lol Cleveland.

I'm sure we'll be yucking it up when Dalton is eating grass all year.

Stupid Browns...getting lots of draft picks and taking essential pieces from division rivals. How dare they follow a 1-15 season by making moves and changes?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:26 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Whit is 36 years old he is going to have to be replaced anyway. Zeitler isn't all that.

I wouldn't say Zeitler is an All Pro, but not the weakest link, either. We know the Bengals aren't going to sign an OG of his caliber, so it becomes another draft need. 
Reply/Quote
Annual Jump off the Ledge Week is entertaining. The Bengals have prepared for Z to leave. I gave his chances of resigning at around 10%. We have Fischer, Westerman, Hopkins, ect...

Are they Z? No

Do they cost $15 Mil a year? No

Now Whit was surprising and more painful. But both have shown they give less than a damn about winning no matter what they have said in the past. Whit just straight up lied the last time I heard him interviewed. Do I blame them for taking the money? Hell no, but at least say I'm going to who pays me.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The Saints were trying for Zeitler...lost out on him and signed Warford. Notice how they had a Plan B.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:51 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Boling was pretty bad last year.  We have the worst oline in the league now.  Hopefully we can get Mangold and Warmack at this point but I have 0 faith that we would even sign either of them. 

Boling was better than Zeitler last year.

He got hurt and then was playing through injury late in the year but that was on PA for continuing to start the guy with a bum shoulder.

True that we have pry the worst O-line in the league right now but this could change, you never know.

We still have a lot of great players to build around, hopefully a few OL see it that way and come here.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Saints were trying for Zeitler...lost out on him and signed Warford. Notice how they had a Plan B.

Damn, wanted that guy. Yeah, this has been very sad today. Cannot remember a worse day in FA, not in a long time anyway.

Signing Dre for more 53 million was almost as stupid as letting Whitworth go.
Reply/Quote
Zeitler is good but to become the highest paid NFL guard ever is ridiculous. You can't blame Zeitler for taking it...only an idiot would turn that contract down but that is an awful lot of money to tie up on a guard.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: Browns could be in for a quick turnaround if they can nail the draft.

Right now I'm calling Bengals for last place due to the fact that we have no O line.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:33 PM)J24 Wrote: Welcome back to the nineties fellas. God this team can't do anything right but duck up. All this team had to do was fine a cheap center that didn't suck, get a deep threat Wr opposite of AJ Green, and keep both Whit and Zietler. They couldn't even do that they suck monkey balls and their to stupid on top of it. Hey its not all that bad we have two back up Lbers one getting paid to play special teams the other to sit on his ass,  a fat no good DT  that can't pass rush or defend the run, and hey we kept a 34 year old little person CB who still can't behave like an adult. 
We have a good Qb, great Wr, Best DT in the game, a top 10 DE,  the best non pass rushing LBer in the game, and oh by the way a top 10 first Rd pick with a top 10 2ndrd pick and top 10 third Rd pick. Yet what do we do add nothing but sign an average aging WR and lose our to best offensive lineman. This was an easy  sell players should want to come here to play not leave.  This effing team is run by a moron and until he is dead nothing will change.

I can't do another decade like that.  They better do something to improve.
Reply/Quote
Goodbye Kevin. Thank you for your service.

Next.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 05:41 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: So, you consider the contracts to be good deals? If so stop because you will never convince me the Rams and Browns got good deals. Love Whit but 36. Z cannot run block. Now if we were talking about DeCastro..

Oh, you mean David DeCastro? Who we passed on twice for Zeitler?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Annual Jump off the Ledge Week is entertaining. The Bengals have prepared for Z to leave. I gave his chances of resigning at around 10%. We have Fischer, Westerman, Hopkins, ect...

Are they Z? No

Do they cost $15 Mil a year? No

Now Whit was surprising and more painful.  But both have shown they give less than a damn about winning no matter what they have said in the past. Whit just straight up lied the last time I heard him interviewed. Do I blame them for taking the money? Hell no, but at least say I'm going to who pays me.

err... WTF????

When you say we prepared for this what you really mean is that none of those guys have made a single snap let alone a start at RG.

If that is what you call succession planning I'd hate to see what we do when we ignore getting viable backup options to our starters.

I don't care what they're getting paid and where they've gone as its irrelevant.

All I know is that last years weakest position group has lost its two best starters from last year.  Its not jumping off a ledge to struggle to understand how that makes us better this year and also have concerns about the quality of the line going into next year
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 04:45 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Cleveland actually looks to be building in the right direction. They've got 2 first round picks this year, and Myles Garrett is about as sure a thing as you can get in the draft.  They just need a QB.

I think i have heard this before... 
Reply/Quote