Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the boys
(07-22-2022, 01:59 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: sorry friend, i don't find nasty to be entertaining. i see it corrupting young people minds and making them think that stuff is ok and accetable. 

Maybe the parents should do their ***** jobs and police their kids instead of the entertainment industry

I know I know - that means they'd have to accept their failures as parents and humans. But everytime someone (like you) gets all high and mighty about something, it ends up having the opposite effect they're hoping for and make the thing in question more popular (Dungeons and Dragons, violence in video games, explicit lyrics in music, books).
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 01:59 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: sorry friend, i don't find nasty to be entertaining. i see it corrupting young people minds and making them think that stuff is ok and accetable. 

violence depends. if its just killing for the sake of killing like video games, yes it's harmful. if its a tv show or movie where a bad guy gets killed to protect people, then i dont see that as a problem because at least it shows the difference between good and bad.

I find this black and white type stance pretty ironic considering your profile pic is Blondie from TGtBatU. He’s only one of the most famous anti-heroes in film history…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 02:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I find this black and white type stance pretty ironic considering your profile pic is Blondie from TGtBatU. He’s only one of the most famous anti-heroes in film history…

it's an account created by a left leaning individual on these boards for the purposes of trolling the P&R forum...just put it on ignore like everyone else is doing
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 02:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I find this black and white type stance pretty ironic considering your profile pic is Blondie from TGtBatU. He’s only one of the most famous anti-heroes in film history…

the whole point of that movie is about morals, misjudging people and greed. i think you might have missed the lessons that were being taught in the movie.

(07-24-2022, 12:53 PM)basballguy Wrote: it's an account created by a left leaning individual on these boards for the purposes of trolling the P&R forum...just put it on ignore like everyone else is doing

after reading through some of your posts this is rich. but i'll be the bigger man and ignore the slander. 
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 01:21 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: the whole point of that movie is about morals, misjudging people and greed. i think you might have missed the lessons that were being taught in the movie.

Nope. But I think you might have. Sergio Leone didn’t do traditional “good guys.” His characters were always varying degrees of gray. So much so that old school Hollywood western stars like John Wayne (who I’m sure you align yourself with) didn’t like what the Italians were doing. At all. Precisely because it wasn’t just simply “good vs bad” and Leone actually had his protagonists doing questionable things.

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 12:53 PM)basballguy Wrote: it's an account created by a left leaning individual on these boards for the purposes of trolling the P&R forum...just put it on ignore like everyone else is doing

I don’t visit that section of the forum, but there certainly seems to be something “off” with this guy. I still think he’s our old buddy who had the Duck Dynasty pic…

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 02:39 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: One example is one man going into another mans penis. absolutely no way to justify that unless your just being nasty to be nasty.

I'd actually pay good money to see one man go into another mans penis.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 09:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t visit that section of the forum, but there certainly seems to be something “off” with this guy. I still think he’s our old buddy who had the Duck Dynasty pic…

He is clearly a troll.

Pretty much every post he makes is inflammatory and more about cultural issues than football.  Even in Jungle Noise he is constantly crying about Burrow being liberal and dressing funny.

He also knows Dalton is a hot topic so he tries to bring him up in every discussion.

And finally, he has more posts crying about being attacked for stating his opinion than posts actually stating his opinion.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 12:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is clearly a troll.

Pretty much every post he makes is inflammatory and more about cultural issues than football.  Even in Jungle Noise he is constantly crying about Burrow being liberal and dressing funny.

He also knows Dalton is a hot topic so he tries to bring him up in every discussion.

And finally, he has more posts crying about being attacked for stating his opinion than posts actually stating his opinion.

why because i have different opinions than you? ive seen your post. you have a habit of calling people names and i dont know why its allowed.

you do know people other than you have opinions and thoughts right? are you a troll everyone i see you say something i disagree with or when your insulting other members. see i dont ever call you that names cause its against the rules and cause its not productive at all.

i like joe and andy. also liked boomer and kenny and blake. that dont mean i never have a critcism of them. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 02:44 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: why because i have different opinions than you? 

No.  Not at all.  Lots of people here have opinions different from mine.

I am basing my claim on the fact that more of your posts have to do with personal comments and political opinions than football.  
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 03:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  Not at all.  Lots of people here have opinions different from mine.

I am basing my claim on the fact that more of your posts have to do with personal comments and political opinions than football.  

notice how you plucked one line and ignored everything else. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 04:23 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: notice how you plucked one line and ignored everything else. 

There was nothing else to respond to.

You just keep repeating the same thing over and over again about how you are the only person here who disagrees with anyone and how everyone here is against poor little you. 

And that is my point. 90% of your posts have nothing to do with anything other than you crying and waving around your victim card.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 09:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There was nothing else to respond to.

You just keep repeating the same thing over and over again about how you are the only person here who disagrees with anyone and how everyone here is against poor little you. 

And that is my point. 90% of your posts have nothing to do with anything other than you crying and waving around your victim card.

thanks for proving my point. have a good one buddy.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 08:09 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: thanks for proving my point. have a good one buddy.

Stem cells
Reply/Quote
Love this show. The Boys is the shit. I think the finale was a little bit of a letdown, but season 3 was awesome overall. Anyone know if Soldier Boy is done, or is there a chance he's back in season 4?

Btw, Maeve is va-va-voom! Every time she comes on screen, so do I. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 08:11 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: has anyone watched this trash on amazon? it's obvious they are pushing an agenda constantly showing penises and mens butts among other pretty obvious narratives on the show.

What the hell dude? Don't watch it then.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 12:57 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Now, I'm going to binge watch more so I can get to all the penises and butts.   Tongue   

Just wait till you get to the Deep's sex partners! Dancing
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 08:21 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: Love this show. The Boys is the shit. I think the finale was a little bit of a letdown, but season 3 was awesome overall. Anyone know if Soldier Boy is done, or is there a chance he's back in season 4?

Btw, Maeve is va-va-voom! Every time she comes on screen, so do I.  Ninja

you really should remove that last line and that picture is way to graphic. you realize kids may see this site. they dont need to be seeing that stuff. would you want your kids seeing that stuff if you have any.
Reply/Quote
Think of the children!

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2022, 12:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Think of the children!

you dont care about what kids see?
Reply/Quote