Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade rumor
I wouldn't trade him. Our drafts have sucked damn near every year since '12
Reply/Quote
Will anyone take Andy? I will give Green bay Andy and a 1st round pick just to take him away..please god!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 07:21 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I wouldn't trade him. Our drafts have sucked damn near every year since '12

AJ or Mixon? 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will make a big splash by announcing next year's big new slogan, BLAHDEY. Followed by blah blah blah etcetera etcetera and so on and so forth..Oh! And we have a trillion dollars in cap money to roll over until 2093! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Well, at least this is plausible...

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 09:04 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well, at least this is plausible...

I think it is likely Eiffert does move, I'd expect any of our trades to occur after we get back next week. That then gives us the bye week to readjust with that personnel gone.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:07 AM)Au165 Wrote: I think it is likely Eiffert does move, I'd expect any of our trades to occur after we get back next week. That then gives us the bye week to readjust with that personnel gone.

Well the trade deadline is Oct 29 at 4pm...so there's that.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 11:10 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well the trade deadline is Oct 29 at 4pm...so there's that.

Right, which means a late Monday to early Tuesday time frame is the most likely window.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 09:04 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well, at least this is plausible...

For those of us at work, can someone copy & paste the article? Or give the cliff notes version?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 11:28 AM)PhilHos Wrote: For those of us at work, can someone copy & paste the article? Or give the cliff notes version?

I tried but the site has disabled the ability to copy.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 11:32 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I tried but the site has disabled the ability to copy.

Well, then NO REP FOR YOU. :angry:
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 11:28 AM)PhilHos Wrote: For those of us at work, can someone copy & paste the article? Or give the cliff notes version?

It says teams are likely interested in AJ, Dunlap, Geno, and Eifert. With Eifert being the likeliest to be traded. And that Seattle could be a possible destination.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 11:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It says teams are likely interested in AJ, Dunlap, Geno, and Eifert. With Eifert being the likeliest to be traded. And that Seattle could be a possible destination.

Thanks. Rep for you.

No shit teams are likely interested in our top players (this isn't addressed to you, Nicomo). The question is if there is actually talk amongst the Bengals front office of trading said players. You gotta hope there is SOMEONE smart enough in the front office to recognize that the best thing may be to trade one or two of them for draft picks and is pushing HARD to do so.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 12:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The question is if there is actually talk amongst the Bengals front office of trading said players. You gotta hope there is SOMEONE smart enough in the front office to recognize that the best thing may be to trade one or two of them for draft picks and is pushing HARD to do so.

The article specifically says the Bengals are probably not interested in trading anyone except maybe Eifert.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 01:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The article specifically says the Bengals are not probably not interested in trading anyone except maybe Eifert.

"Are not probably not interest"? So they ARE probably interested? Ninja

Reminds of the one Impractical Jokers bit: "Don't stop letting people not help" LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 04:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "Are not probably not interest"? So they ARE probably interested? Ninja

Reminds of the one Impractical Jokers bit: "Don't stop letting people not help" LOL

:andy:

Typo corretced.
Reply/Quote
Cry

-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
We're 24 hours away from the trade deadline.

Let's see if we even attempt to do anything.
Reply/Quote
Cry

They need to evaluate "Roster" after they get healthy? Do they mean Green and Glenn?

-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 05:07 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We're 24 hours away from the trade deadline.

Let's see if we even attempt to do anything.

I think Eifert is gone.  Just a feeling.  Green will be a Bengal.  Bronco's QB has neck injury.  Gosh, it would be nice to trade Dalton to Broncos.  Also, Redskins are now open to trade Williams.  Makes me think the Bengals may move Glenn.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote