Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade rumor
(10-28-2019, 05:12 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Cry

They need to evaluate "Roster" after they get healthy?  Do they mean Green and Glenn?  

Basically they believe this team should be a lot better with Green, Glenn, Williams, Ross, etc. back.
They haven't seen most of those guys in Zac Taylor's offense in a game yet, so they want to see it before acknowledging they are bad.
It's a pipe dream.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 05:46 PM)pally Wrote:

They basically HAVE to trade Glenn.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 05:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They basically HAVE to trade Glenn.

With Williams on the block you have to figure that Teams will want a less expensive alternative in Glenn. We might be able to steel a third Rd Pick out of this.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:11 PM)J24 Wrote: With Williams on the block you have to figure that Teams will want a less expensive alternative in Glenn. We might be able to steel a third Rd Pick out of this.

Even a 4th for him would be great.  Maybe a 3rd or 4th for Eifert.  If they make those two trades I would be okay keeping Green since he wants to remain with the Bengals.  It would be super if they could get something for Ross.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 05:46 PM)pally Wrote:

Maybe get a 5th rounder for him.  I would take it!

-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 05:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They basically HAVE to trade Glenn.

They’re the bengals so they don’t HAVE to (and definitely don’t feel like they have to) do anything.

That said, the bare minimum we should see tomorrow is Glenn and Eifert traded. Even if they don’t want to move the stars, there is 0 reason not to move those two
Reply/Quote
Teams that may be interested in Glenn...

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/10/28/20932245/nfl-trade-rumors-bengals-news-cordy-glenn-browns-chiefs-seahawks-vikings
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
The 2019 Bengals roster is set in stone, just like the Fifteen — OOPS! Oy! — TEN Commandments.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The 2019 Bengals roster is set in stone, just like the Fifteen — OOPS! Oy! — TEN Commandments.

Lol! I got it. Monty
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 07:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Lol! I got it. Monty

Mel Brooks in “History of the World Part I.”
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The 2019 Bengals roster is set in stone, just like the Fifteen — OOPS!  Oy! — TEN Commandments.

The streets are crawling with guards.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Teams that may be interested in Glenn...

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/10/28/20932245/nfl-trade-rumors-bengals-news-cordy-glenn-browns-chiefs-seahawks-vikings

My trade demands would be:

*  7th round pick in the 2035 draft
*  14 Mounds Bars
*  An autographed football by Dave Shula
*  A case of Spam
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Teams that may be interested in Glenn...

...will be sorely disappointed. Mike Brown will keep Cordy Glenn just to make a point.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 05:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Basically they believe this team should be a lot better with Green, Glenn, Williams, Ross, etc. back.
They haven't seen most of those guys in Zac Taylor's offense in a game yet, so they want to see it before acknowledging they are bad.
It's a pipe dream.

Green is the only one who matters on that list. Glenn wants out. Ross really has never arrived, except for one game. He's now missed 50% of the games since he was drafted and he'll be out at least another 4 games. Williams is an unknown.

Injuries are not why this team is playing so poorly because the only vital player on that list is Green. The rest either haven't contributed much or want out.

Reply/Quote
Don't look now, but the Dolphins look good! 1-15 in jeopardy.

More of a reason to commit to a tank.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If AJ went to the Packers, i may jump ship. He’s the best thing this organization has going for it.

The Packers are a team run by the people, for the people. They have great fans. Favre, then Rodgers. Fun qbs to watch. They have done an amazing job reworking their defense in a matter of the last 3 years. Ballhawking secondary, good pass rush.

This organization is going in the toilet. It would take atleast 2 first round picks and if they pulled the trigger what is left to cheer for in cincy? They wasted their roster. They let their best lineman walk. Idiotic. Pathetic.

I really thought they were gunna turn it around. 2005 felt close then 2015 felt like the year. They fuxked it up. Mismanagement.

I will always pull for the Bengals but this would likely be the last straw of my fandom. 2 1sts for AJ would be good for both teams. And good for my mental health. Lol just kidding this is all very amusing
Reply/Quote
To sum it up. I think im a bigger fan of Aj Green then of the Bengals at this point. Same for Atkins. Well, i like a lot of the players so maybe thats a lie. I do enjoy watching the Packers play too and would love to see them fully utilize AJ. Thought they could do it here, but not until this offensive line gets better and that is likely a few years away. Ill always follow the Bengals but it would be nice to see my favorite player utilized somewhere. Rodgers is my favorite non bengal so it would be a great match. Could see them winning multiple titles and itd be fun to watch. The bengals wont be fun to watch for the next 3 years at least so make the trade happen! 2 1sts is good for both teams.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 05:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They basically HAVE to trade Glenn.

Listening to Pat Kirwan today, he asked: Do you want to be the franchise known for releasing players on the cheap when they complain. As much as I'd like to see Glenn gone, not sure we can reward the bad behavior at the expense of our future. 

Just start fining him a game check every week he chooses not to play. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
We all know Mikey Brown likes to wait until the last damn minute to give time for the trade to be totally screwed up.

See AJ McCarron
See Shaun Rogers 2007
Reply/Quote