Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"we keep our own"
(02-21-2017, 02:36 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Or Mike Alstott.

"Alstott up the Gut"..... that was pretty much all they had, the other teams knew it, and still could not stop it.....he was simply awesome....
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 02:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: "Alstott up the Gut"..... that was pretty much all they had, the other teams knew it, and still could not stop it.....he was simply awesome....

One of my favorite running backs. Picked up Dunns slack for a couple of seasons, and was sure thing in short yardage situations.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 03:02 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: One of my favorite running backs. Picked up Dunns slack for a couple of seasons, and was sure thing in short yardage situations.

Yep... If Hill wants to remake himself this season, he needs to quit trying to be Leveon Bell, put on 10 more pounds of muscle, and be more like The A Train....

Reply/Quote
We keep our own but were about to lose Zeitler AND Whitworth smh

Love it when a franchise makes no effort to improve or even stay the same
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 05:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep... If Hill wants to remake himself this season, he needs to quit trying to be Leveon Bell, put on 10 more pounds of muscle, and be more like The A Train....

Yep,

Somewhere along the line he got the idea in his head that he is a scat back ?? You'd think the coaches would say Jeremy, "go hit the damn hole"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 06:12 PM)Housh Wrote: We keep our own but were about to lose Zeitler AND Whitworth smh

Love it when a franchise makes no effort to improve or even stay the same

This is what would be different. To not even stay the same is worse than i can remember.

Atleast we strived for mediocrity before..
Reply/Quote
Really though, we don't have the money to resign these guys.

Even though that after giving AB a ton of money, giving bell franchise tag money , the rumor is that Pittsburg is targeting Dre K. But that doesn't make sense, unless they are saying we won't pay rookies .
Reply/Quote