Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
we need to stop sexual talk in schools
(02-19-2023, 05:24 AM)pally Wrote: Jesus taught compassion, empathy, love for your fellow humans despite their “sins”.  Jesus fed the hungry, healed the sick, opened his arms to the refugees. He said judge at the risk of being judged.  He said only the sinless should call out another’s sins. He wouldn’t recognize today’s brand of evangelical Christianity.  He would tell you to stop using him as your excuse to hate or discriminate against your fellow man.

This is the United States of America, a country based on a freedom of ideas and thoughts not religious beliefs.  There is nothing in our history or laws that promises you or anyone else a life free from offense.  Get over it.  This mass hysteria is ridiculous.

Freedom of religion and pursuit of happiness comes to mind. Jesus followed the laws of Moses and came to clarify it. Pointing out a sin is not judging. Telling someone they will go to hell for it is judging. 
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2023, 04:25 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Freedom of religion and pursuit of happiness comes to mind. Jesus followed the laws of Moses and came to clarify it. Pointing out a sin is not judging. Telling someone they will go to hell for it is judging. 

“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

Deciding if one has sinned is up to God…not man

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2023, 04:25 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Freedom of religion and pursuit of happiness comes to mind. Jesus followed the laws of Moses and came to clarify it. Pointing out a sin is not judging. Telling someone they will go to hell for it is judging. 

Nah he didn't. He should have stoned that woman under the Moses rules and he said no. 

The same for pork.

And considering other people's sins you have the straw and the beam.

Believing in God is a contract between you and God. Others people lives are not your business.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I couldn't figure which post to add this but this one seemed right.

The party of family values, the "all about the children" republicans are saying things like this:

HER vision of her daughter was more important that HELPING her SUICIDAL daughter. Her daughte4r could have killed herself and this "mother" would have been happier because she didn't "give in" to what her daughter wanted for herself. Sad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
The funniest part is that they spend their time in churches trying to save a soul that they don't have.

They only have empathy for themselves, it's a soul disability.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2023, 09:12 AM)pally Wrote: “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

Deciding if one has sinned is up to God…not man

Absolute truth.

And the faithless are the ones who feel they have to enforce Gods rules here.  Share the good word, and let people make their own decisions.  Let Jesus sort it. out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did none of you see that kid read that book out loud to the school board and what it said?? Absolutely ridiculous for a 10 year old kid to be reading that. Words in the book that actually say “f****ng and Bl** j*bs” excuse my language but that’s what was in the book.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:53 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Did none of you see that kid read that book out loud to the school board and what it said?? Absolutely ridiculous for a 10 year old kid to be reading that. Words in the book that actually say “f****ng and Bl** j*bs” excuse my language but that’s what was in the book.

I did not.  Can you share a link or tell me where it was so I can get the context?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 05:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: I couldn't figure which post to add this but this one seemed right.

The party of family values, the "all about the children" republicans are saying things like this:

HER vision of her daughter was more important that HELPING her SUICIDAL daughter. Her daughte4r could have killed herself and this "mother" would have been happier because she didn't "give in" to what her daughter wanted for herself. Sad.

If humans have the potential to be vile, disgusting creatures, Americans (not all, I'm not lumping all of you into one group) are exhibit A for the most-disgusting and vile.

What an abhorrent human being.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 05:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: I couldn't figure which post to add this but this one seemed right.

HER vision of her daughter was more important that HELPING her SUICIDAL daughter.  Her daughte4r could have killed herself and this "mother" would have been happier because she didn't "give in" to what her daughter wanted for herself.  Sad.

That's pro-lifers for you.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 03:53 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's pro-lifers for you.

And family values.

Reply/Quote