Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (/Thread-Kyle-Rittenhouse-Trial)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Sled21 - 11-19-2021

(11-19-2021, 10:40 AM)jj22 Wrote: Kyle was an active shooter. The only active shooter. Anyone who tried to stop him even dude with the skate board is considered a hero for trying to stop an active shooter when you have nothing but a skateboard.

Typically this bravery is applauded. Before politics demanded folks continue to let Kyle kill because they didn't like the unarmed people he was killing.

More MSNBC drivel. Rittenhouse was not an active shooter. He ran past hundreds of people and didn't shoot any of them. The only people he shot were people who attacked him first. Too much Joy Reed in your ears.

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - jason - 11-19-2021

(11-19-2021, 10:40 AM)jj22 Wrote: Kyle was an active shooter. The only active shooter. Anyone who tried to stop him even dude with the skate board is considered a hero for trying to stop an active shooter when you have nothing but a skateboard.

Typically this bravery is applauded. Before politics demanded folks continue to let Kyle kill because they didn't like the unarmed people he was killing.

Again... I gotta preface this with I don't like this kid. But I see him armed and running away. In other words he's retreating. Then I see him on the ground being hit with a skateboard around his neck, shoulder, and head. Who in the actual **** chases someone that you know is armed? That kid's not guilty of what he's charged with, and there wasn't a hero involved in the incident.

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - jj22 - 11-19-2021

(11-19-2021, 02:16 PM)jason Wrote: Again... I gotta preface this with I don't like this kid. But I see him armed and running away. In other words he's retreating. Then I see him on the ground being hit  with a skateboard around his neck, shoulder, and head. Who in the actual **** chases someone that you know is armed? That kid's not guilty of what he's charged with, and there wasn't a hero involved in the incident.

I think if you know he's actively shot and murdered people you don't want them to get away. I personally wouldn't chase an active shooter down and try to hold him for the police to come, but it is bravery and heroic to do so. 

But sure, it is safer to just let an active shooter get away. 

(11-19-2021, 02:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: More MSNBC drivel. Rittenhouse was not an active shooter. He ran past hundreds of people and didn't shoot any of them. The only people he shot were people who attacked him first. Too much Joy Reed in your ears.

He was the only shooter, and you can't deny that. "Active" or not. Just because the school shooter passes up other classes to target a specific class still means they are an active shooter.

I'm not sure why you think I only watch or pay attention to 1 network. I am an independent and that is great because I can call an active shooter an active shooter and not worry about him only targeting "some people". That is the freedom of being an Independent. 

(11-19-2021, 02:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think if you know he's actively shot and murdered people you don't want them to get away. I personally wouldn't chase an active shooter down and try to hold him for the police to come, but it is bravery and heroic to do so. 

But sure, it is safer to just let an active shooter get away. 

Who did he shoot prior to running? I may not have all the facts straight here.

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Goalpost - 11-19-2021

not guilty

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - HarleyDog - 11-19-2021

(11-19-2021, 03:14 PM)Goalpost Wrote: not guilty

Kudo's to the jury for ignoring the noise and taking their time to get it right. Now on to more senseless riots. I hope Kyle sues the crap out of the media, the state of Wisconsin and if at all possible, Biden!

(11-19-2021, 02:25 PM)jj22 Wrote: He was the only shooter, and you can't deny that. "Active" or not. Just because the school shooter passes up other classes to target a specific class still means they are an active shooter.

I'm not sure why you think I only watch or pay attention to 1 network. I am an independent and that is great because I can call an active shooter an active shooter and not worry about him only targeting "some people". That is the freedom of being an Independent. 

Because you are parroting the same drivel they are broadcasting on MSNBC

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - CJD - 11-19-2021

I actually thought it'd be a hung jury because of how long it took them. Who held out for 3 days only to fold at the end?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Benton - 11-19-2021

Can't say it's a huge shock when the judge runs the court room like that. if you can't use a term because it paints someone as innocent, but you can use a term that paints that same person as guilty, you're slanting things.

I've heard for years how police have to be more heavy handed because courts are too lenient. Stories like this go a long way to prove that wrong.

We still must teach our black kids to not try this as they would not get equal treatment. And that’s what is so unfortunate about this. It’s a great moment for those who benefit from this tho. No doubt about it.

(11-19-2021, 03:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Kudo's to the jury for ignoring the noise and taking their time to get it right. Now on to more senseless riots. I hope Kyle sues the crap out of the media, the state of Wisconsin and if at all possible, Biden!

I agree that justice was served here... But I feel like Kyle, and everyone involved that night were ********. What's he gonna sue for? He was out on bond, interest groups paid that and his legal fees... No?

I think he'd be wise to keep a low profile. He's persona non grata to a certain crazy ass segment of this country. I hope he learned a lot from this experience, and the utter bullshit that went on in Kenosha that night.

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - Belsnickel - 11-19-2021

(11-19-2021, 03:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I actually thought it'd be a hung jury because of how long it took them. Who held out for 3 days only to fold at the end?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same to be honest. But to put you in the mind of someone making a decision like this, I'll describe what goes on when we deliberate in a Title IX case. I just had one on Wednesday and it came out, like most of them, where we found the responding party not responsible for violating policy. We still took several hours walking through the evidence and testimony before getting there, and it's because all of us felt that he was responsible (in fact, he admitted to sexual assault during the hearing but because of policies we couldn't find him responsible for that instance), but we wanted to go through the evidence to verify that we didn't have enough to say he was responsible.

When you have to think about finding someone guilty of something like this, you have to understand that you must rely on the evidence and the testimony. Your gut can't be the determining factor. I have let so many people go off scot-free while knowing in my gut that they were guilty, and it's because the evidence wasn't there. So during these three days, there were likely jurors thinking like that. It's why they asked for these videos. I deal with a preponderance level, but for them with the beyond a reasonable doubt hurdle they really had to work at it. I guarantee that there are jurors on that panel that do not feel good about their decision because their gut says Rittenhouse should be in prison, but the evidence just wasn't there, and they spent that time making sure it wasn't so they could feel better about their decision.

(11-19-2021, 03:51 PM)jason Wrote: I agree that justice was served here... But I feel like Kyle, and everyone involved that night were ********. What's he gonna sue for? He was out on bond, interest groups paid that and his legal fees... No?

I think he'd be wise to keep a low profile. He's persona non grata to a certain crazy ass segment of this country. I hope he learned a lot from this experience, and the utter bullshit that went on in Kenosha that night.

He can sue Biden and multiple news outlets who labeled him a white supremacist. Biden was not President at the time and has no protection. He will probably retain the same attorneys as the kid in Covington, and will likely get like settlements. Rittenhouse, Cambridge Police, Duke Lacrosse, Ferguson, and many more. You would think they would get tired of jumping the gun before the evidence is in and being wrong time after time.

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - HarleyDog - 11-19-2021

(11-19-2021, 03:51 PM)jason Wrote: I agree that justice was served here... But I feel like Kyle, and everyone involved that night were ********. What's he gonna sue for? He was out on bond, interest groups paid that and his legal fees... No?

The lies and character defamation was insane here. The media and prosecution had no right to sling things the way they did. They tried to persuade a guilty verdict in the name of politics. Same thing for Biden. They were willing to throw a young mans life away for self gain. I get that the prosecutors were doing their jobs, but they were unethical in the way they presented their case. To accuse Kyle of being a white supremacist's was insane when there was no other race involved that wasn't white. This verdict is good for America. Those jurors have balls of steel too for refusing to  be intimidated by all the noise and doing the right thing.

(11-19-2021, 04:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He can sue Biden and multiple news outlets who labeled him a white supremacist. Biden was not President at the time and has no protection. He will probably retain the same attorneys as the kid in Covington, and will likely get like settlements. Rittenhouse, Cambridge Police, Duke Lacrosse, Ferguson, and many more. You would think they would get tired of jumping the gun before the evidence is in and being wrong time after time.

That 24 hour news cycle is gonna ensure that they never get tired of jumping the gun... And that's a problem.

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - GMDino - 11-19-2021

(11-19-2021, 04:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The lies and character defamation was insane here. The media and prosecution had no right to sling things the way they did. They tried to persuade a guilty verdict in the name of politics. Same thing for Biden. They were willing to throw a young mans life away for self gain. I get that the prosecutors were doing their jobs, but they were unethical in the way they presented their case. To accuse Kyle of being a white supremacist's was insane when there was no other race involved that wasn't white. This verdict is good for America. Those jurors have balls of steel too for refusing to  be intimidated by all the noise and doing the right thing.

I'm gonna assume you will say the same thing in the Abery trial as the defense keeps trying to get the victim's past brought in?

Beyond that this "young man" put himself in that situation without the help of the media or Biden.  He's gonna be just fine.  In fact he'll probably be on the conservative talk show circuit and promoting his story any minute now.

And I say that fully predicated by the fact that he acted in self-defense as the law allows no matter what other circumstances lead to the confrontations.

(11-19-2021, 04:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He can sue Biden and multiple news outlets who labeled him a white supremacist. Biden was not President at the time and has no protection. He will probably retain the same attorneys as the kid in Covington, and will likely get like settlements. Rittenhouse, Cambridge Police, Duke Lacrosse, Ferguson, and many more. You would think they would get tired of jumping the gun before the evidence is in and being wrong time after time.

He is a white supremacist. Photo's don't lie. Before he was crying about the crime he was bragging with them about it. The jury wasn't able to see that tho. 

RE: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial - GMDino - 11-19-2021

(11-19-2021, 04:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: He is a white supremacist. Photo's don't lie. Before he was crying about the crime he was bragging with them about it with them. 

Just because he's photographing with Proud boys?!?! Ninja

Color me stunned.

I think he's more a wannabe.  Wanna be cop, wannabe "patriot".  Too young and dumb to realize he was in over his head but wanting to do "the right thing".  Maybe he'll grow up and stay out of trouble.

(11-19-2021, 04:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just because he's photographing with Proud boys?!?! Ninja

Color me stunned.

I think he's more a wannabe.  Wanna be cop, wannabe "patriot".  Too young and dumb to realize he was in over his head but wanting to do "the right thing".  Maybe he'll grow up and stay out of trouble.

He was also throwing up their secret (not so secret anymore) White power sign. 

I don't think he'll grow up and stay out of trouble. I think we'll see a breed of child vigilantes out of this. That's what is coming.