Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question (/Thread-Transgender-Bathroom-Locker-Room-Question)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BigPapaKain - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 02:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Weirdness is protected now.   If you get bullied they suspend the bully.... And I guess now fine their parents in some places as well.    There is zero reason to stop being weird because you are not embarrassed out of the weird behavior.  

Now we will just see more sexual activity in the bathrooms.   Now that Obama wants to allow an anything goes policy in the school bathrooms 

Wait wait wait - are you upset that kids who act like little shit heads are being punished for it?

Beyond that, you think kids aren't already having sex in bathrooms at school? Because if that's the case I have a bridge that sits on some nice land in China for you.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GMDino - 05-13-2016

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/13/cops-man-choked-8-year-old-girl-restaurant-bathroom

Quote:Police in Chicago say a man choked an eight-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant. 

According to WLS-TV, the girl was with her mother at a Jason's Deli restaurant in Chicago's South Loop when she went by herself to use the restroom on May 7. 

Her mom reportedly heard a scream from the bathroom and ran in to find a man carrying her unconscious daughter into a stall.

Reese Hartstirn, 33, was subdued by others inside the eatery until police arrived.

The girl was hospitalized, but there's been no word on her condition.

Hartstirn, who's being held without bond, was charged with aggravated kidnapping of a child, aggravated battery of a child and battery causing bodily harm. 

Police say he later tried to punch an officer during his booking.

Annndddd....my facebook feed is filled with people saying this kind of thing never happened until we started making it legal for transpeople to use the ladies room.

Bang Head

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Millhouse - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 02:48 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I agree very few high school transgender kids will come out because of fear of retribution.  So with that being said, how do you propose to get them to register?  And whose going to monitor the hundreds of thousands of bathrooms across the country to ensure people are using the proper potty's to take a dump?

Basically go to the office and sign a form stating his/her gender identity to allow them to use the bathroom they desire. Anyone that didnt sign the form then could be punished, like some knucklehead teenage guys.

Anyways, the President could care less about flushing billions down the drain for his healthcare agenda when there are so many schools that could use that money instead. But then threatens to take away money for stuff like this? Brilliant practical logic at work here.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 03:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Basically go to the office and sign a form stating his/her gender identity to allow them to use the bathroom they desire. Anyone that didnt sign the form then could be punished, like some knucklehead teenage guys.

Anyways, the President could care less about flushing billions down the drain for his healthcare agenda when there are so many schools that could use that money instead. But then threatens to take away money for stuff like this? Brilliant practical logic at work here.

Having to register to vote I understand.  Registering to take a dump not so much.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 06:19 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Having to register to vote I understand.  Registering to take a dump not so much.

Just send these people to the single use bathrooms.  Every school has them.   No need to comingle them with the rest of the students.   There isn't enough of them anyway.   Plus this keeps the ______ fakers out of where they shouldn't be anyway.  

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BigPapaKain - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 03:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/13/cops-man-choked-8-year-old-girl-restaurant-bathroom

Annndddd....my facebook feed is filled with people saying this kind of thing never happened until we started making it legal for transpeople to use the ladies room.

Bang Head

Criminal breaks law.

In other news, water still wet.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Vlad - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 02:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: What's wrong with being weird?

Bravo! You admitting its weird, or was that a slip?
I bet most of you believe its weird. The fact that liberals will never voice it and have the "courage" to keep it to themselves makes them feel good and morally superior to others.
Moreover, admitting to this weirdness would only go against their agenda of letting men use little girls rooms.

Yes I think he is weird...

[Image: rlVLBWg.jpg]

Like I think he is weird...

[Image: iW5TBET.jpg]

Like I think they are weird....

[Image: 1RUaxfd.jpg?1]

That does not contradict my stance to live and let live.  They can be as weird as they like.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Vlad - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 06:19 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Having to register to vote I understand.  Registering to take a dump not so much.

The depths liberalism as taken us. The idea of registering to take a dump.

These trans suffering "emotional stress" because they cant take a shit in the womans room should look at people with real problems and how they cope and make the best out of their lives.

Bruce Jenner is you liberals' hero.

This little girl is my hero.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/handless-year-wins-national-handwriting-competition/story?id=38898269

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-14-2016

(05-13-2016, 06:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just send these people to the single use bathrooms.  Every school has them.   No need to comingle them with the rest of the students.   There isn't enough of them anyway.   Plus this keeps the ______ fakers out of where they shouldn't be anyway.  

(05-13-2016, 10:08 PM)Vlad Wrote: The depths liberalism as taken us. The idea of registering to take a dump.

These trans suffering "emotional stress" because they cant take a shit in the womans room should look at people with real problems and how they cope and make the best out of their lives.

Bruce Jenner is you liberals' hero.

This little girl is my hero.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/handless-year-wins-national-handwriting-competition/story?id=38898269

I worked with a transgender person a few years ago, she was a waitress. In fact I was her boss (well one of them anyways) and not once did it occur to me that anyone should monitor her bathroom habits. And we never had any complaints from customers or employees.  Your right I say the there bigger problems in this country than worrying about where a transgender person takes a shit.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 01:56 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I worked with a transgender person a few years ago, she was a waitress. In fact I was her boss (well one of them anyways) and not once did it occur to me that anyone should monitor her bathroom habits. And we never had any complaints from customers or employees.  Your right I say the there bigger problems in this country than worrying about where a transgender person takes a shit.

So you let him use the women's public bathroom during work hours? Or did he use the employee restrooms?

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 02:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you let him use the women's public bathroom during work hours? Or did he use the employee restrooms?

She used whatever restroom she felt appropriate I assume.  Like I said nobody monitored her bathroom breaks.  Now that I think about it though, it would have been even more odd seeing her going in or out of the mens room.  We didn't have employee bathrooms.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GMDino - 05-14-2016

(05-13-2016, 09:47 PM)Vlad Wrote: Bravo! You admitting its weird, or was that a slip?
I bet most of you believe its weird. The fact that liberals will never voice it and have the "courage" to keep it to themselves makes them feel good and morally superior to others.
Moreover, admitting to this weirdness would only go against their agenda of letting men use little girls rooms.

Yes I think he is weird...

That does not contradict my stance to live and let live.  They can be as weird as they like.

I was responding to Lucy talking about weirdos.

Of course I think it is odd / weird / different.

I just don't get to tell them how to live their lives, where to go to the bathroom, that they can be fired and have no recourse through the court to fight it due to discrimination, etc.

As you say "Live and let live".

We are all equal under the law.

I guess you thought you had a "gotcha" moment there?

Odd that your "hero" won a handwriting competition and you can't read..... Smirk

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Benton - 05-14-2016

(05-13-2016, 03:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/13/cops-man-choked-8-year-old-girl-restaurant-bathroom

Bang Head

Like the guy in the mcdonalds a year or two ago who peed on a boy. That happened right after this passed. Mellow

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Bengalzona - 05-15-2016

[Image: 13177105_277604372574101_841353910140376...e=57DADCF4]

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - JustWinBaby - 05-16-2016

(05-13-2016, 09:47 PM)Vlad Wrote: [Image: rlVLBWg.jpg]

Someone please tell me this is a photoshop

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BigPapaKain - 05-16-2016

(05-13-2016, 06:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just send these people to the single use bathrooms.  Every school has them.   No need to comingle them with the rest of the students.   There isn't enough of them anyway.   Plus this keeps the ______ fakers out of where they shouldn't be anyway.  

Oh great idea - alienate kids who are already feeling like they don't belong. That'll end well.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Griever - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 08:15 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh great idea - alienate kids who are already feeling like they don't belong. That'll end well.

look who you are responding too, logic doesn't compute with lucie

its like having a discussion with morningstar all over again

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BmorePat87 - 05-16-2016

Bang Head

Funny, this conservative radio host whose page I follow is against the restrictions (he sees no issue with trans people being allowed into whatever bathroom they want), so he was mocking those types of people and said "this happened and the guy wasn't dressed like a woman trying to sneak into the bathroom". 

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GMDino - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 02:03 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Someone please tell me this is a photoshop

I thought Vlad took a selfie.   Ninja

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 08:15 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh great idea - alienate kids who are already feeling like they don't belong. That'll end well.

Some call it reasonable accomidations.

The handicapped kid might feel like he doesn't belong because he has to use to door with the ramp and the big toilet stall.

Should we make all doors have ramps and all stalls big?