Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler (/Thread-Border-Crisis-Biden-s-Worse-Than-Hitler)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 02:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Like the context of Biden randomly saying the N word in the middle of sentence?  Mellow
Context was he has dementia and can't control what he says!

Thanks for playing  Hilarious
(03-31-2021, 02:47 PM)hollodero Wrote: I think there are no links necessary for Trump calling the media the enemy of the people. He did that all the time. And he called them fake and liars and dangerous and the most dishonest people all the time too. Check out his twitter feed, or 1.000 videos of him doing that. The context? They did not say nice things about him, usually.

Also, allies allegedly raised money to discredit journalists. There's a link for that.

As for confiscating congressmen's phones, there's a link for that too.

Because, other than Fox, the media is a bunch of liberals that always paint Trump and Republicans as the enemy.  

Allies were trying to raise money to discredit biased outlets which, like I said above, were anti-Trump.

They maybe were confiscating phones because they didn't want the bias media to take photos of migrants in cages, which were built during the Obama administration.   

Regardless, conditions weren't a FRACTION as bad as they are now.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - hollodero - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 03:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because, other than Fox, the media is a bunch of liberals that always paint Trump and Republicans as the enemy.  

Allies were trying to raise money to discredit biased outlets which, like I said above, were anti-Trump.

Oooooh... so that makes it ok to undermine freedom of the press. When you can call them "anti-Trump" and "biased". I understand your principles now.
They call Trump out? Let's discredit them! It's only fair.
But when they call Biden demented? More freedom to them! How dare anyone critizising them?

(03-31-2021, 03:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They maybe were confiscating phones because they didn't want the bias media to take photos of migrants in cages, which were built during the Obama administration.

I get it. Freedom of the press (whatever Cruz has to do with that anyway) only is important unless said press does not see things the way you see them.

(03-31-2021, 03:09 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oooooh... so that makes it ok to undermine freedom of the press. When you can call them "anti-Trump" and "biased". I understand your principles now.
They call Trump out? Let's discredit them! It's only fair.
But when they call Biden demented? More freedom to them! How dare anyone critizising them?
Difference is that, against Trump, the bias was obvious, as is that Biden has dementia, which they are ignoring.

Also, those cages were built under Obama, and they'd paint them as Trump's doing, which a lot of people still did.

(03-31-2021, 03:09 PM)hollodero Wrote: I get it. Freedom of the press (whatever Cruz has to do with that anyway) only is important unless said press does not see things the way you see them.

That's what the Biden administration is doing right now.

Thanks for playing.

Also, way to ignore that conditions weren't a FRACTION as bad as they are now.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Benton - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 03:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because, other than Fox, the media is a bunch of liberals that always paint Trump and Republicans as the enemy.  

Uh... They literally staged a rebellion when Trump lost a democratic election. At least one republican elected official took part in it and several more encouraged it.

If the gop wants to be a part of things, trying a coup whenever they lose is probably always going to make them out to be the bad guys.

(03-31-2021, 03:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Difference is that, against Trump, the bias was obvious, as is that Biden has dementia, which they are ignoring.

Also, those cages were built under Obama, and they'd paint them as Trump's doing, which a lot of people still did.

That's what the Biden administration is doing right now.

Thanks for playing.

Also, way to ignore that conditions weren't a FRACTION as bad as they are now.
Brad, honestly, trump had more signs of dementia than Biden. A speech impediment isn't dementia.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Belsnickel - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 02:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You were saying?

I stand by my commentary and the reasons are laid out in that link. Prohibition of recording is a content-neutral restriction protecting the privacy of individuals.

In addition: https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/amdt1_3_1/

Even if the Senator were considered "press:"
Quote:Several Court holdings do firmly point to the conclusion that the press clause does not confer on the press the power to compel government to furnish information or otherwise give the press access to information that the public generally does not have.3 Nor, in many respects, is the press entitled to treatment different in kind from the treatment to which any other member of the public may be subjected.4 Generally applicable laws do not offend the First Amendment simply because their enforcement against the press has incidental effects.5 Yet, it does seem clear that, to some extent, the press, because of its role in disseminating news and information, is entitled to deference that others are not entitled to—that its role constitutionally entitles it to governmental sensitivity, to use Justice Stewart’s word.6 What difference such sensitivity might make in deciding cases is difficult to say.

The bolded part itself allows the government to prevent certain information from the press.

(03-31-2021, 03:32 PM)Benton Wrote: Uh... They literally staged a rebellion when Trump lost a democratic election. At least one republican elected official took part in it and several more encouraged it.

If the gop wants to be a part of things, trying a coup whenever they lose is probably always going to make them out to be the bad guys.
Rebellion?!

Hilarious Hilarious

People got emotional and stormed the Capitol building with no intentions of doing anything, which is obvious by the way they had no clue what to do once they got in there.

How is that a rebellion?
(03-31-2021, 03:35 PM)Benton Wrote: Brad, honestly, trump had more signs of dementia than Biden. A speech impediment isn't dementia.

You really think it's a speech impediment that's the cause for all his problems?  

You think that's why he needs papers telling him what to say during press conferences and who to ask what?

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - fredtoast - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 03:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Difference is that, against Trump, the bias was obvious, as is that Biden has dementia, which they are ignoring.

Reality is biased against Brad's opinion.

Hilarious

(03-31-2021, 03:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I stand by my commentary and the reasons are laid out in that link. Prohibition of recording is a content-neutral restriction protecting the privacy of individuals.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Protecting the privacy?

First off, they broke the law and aren't even citizens, so they're not provided the same protection as a common citizen.

Second, you KNOW that it has nothing to do with privacy and everything to do with trying to keep Biden from looking like an animal.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Belsnickel - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 03:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Protecting the privacy?

First off, they broke the law and aren't even citizens, so they're not provided the same protection as a common citizen.

Second, you KNOW that it has nothing to do with privacy and everything to do with trying to keep Biden from looking like an animal.

Actually, non-citizens are entitled to rights just as US citizens are. I also added to my post that strengthened my argument. As to you second "point," well, I don't know that, and neither do you. This is merely your biases causing you to make an assumption.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - fredtoast - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 03:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You think that's why he needs papers telling him what to say during press conferences and who to ask what?

This is getting hilarious. Brad has seen the photos of Trump holding notes and speaking from them. But now he claims the exact same thing proves that Biden has dementia.

(03-31-2021, 03:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Reality is biased against Brad's opinion.

Hilarious

AS ALWAYS, you resort to personal attacks because you have nothing of any value to post!

How do you have the balls to criticize me ON ANYTHING after you accused me of robbing at-risk people of the vaccine and then tried to cover it up by claiming that I said I was paralyzed, which I HAVE NEVER SAID?!

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - hollodero - 03-31-2021

Using family separation as a deterrent is Trump's policy. Obama did not take away children to send a message to other immigrants.

But hey, whatever. I get your principles. Eg. the press needs to be free to say what you believe is true. If they do so freedom of the press applies. If they don't, then it's ok to smear them, threaten them and calling them enemy of the people.

Why did I even talk to you? That's really on me at that point. Sorry.

(03-31-2021, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Using family separation as a deterrent is Trump's policy. Obama did not take away children to send a message to other immigrants.

But hey, whatever. I get your principles. Eg. the press needs to be free to say what you believe is true. If they do so freedom of the press applies. If they don't, then it's ok to smear them, threaten them and calling them enemy of the people.

When a US citizen goes to jail, they're separated from their children.  Where's your outrage on that? 

(03-31-2021, 03:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rebellion?!

Hilarious Hilarious

People got emotional and stormed the Capitol building with no intentions of doing anything, which is obvious by the way they had no clue what to do once they got in there.

How is that a rebellion?

You really think it's a speech impediment that's the cause for all his problems?  

You think that's why he needs papers telling him what to say during press conferences and who to ask what?

A failed attempt is still an attempt. Those guys are just losers.

To the second and third question: Yes.

Did you think trumps multiple instances of not being able to form coherent thoughts was normal? Like 1-2 minutes of just word? As someone who had two grandparents with dementia,that's part of what it looks like.

(03-31-2021, 03:59 PM)Benton Wrote: A failed attempt is still an attempt. Those guys are just losers.

To the second and third question: Yes.

Did you think trumps multiple instances of not being able to form coherent thoughts was normal? Like 1-2 minutes of just word? As someone who had two grandparents with dementia,that's part of what it looks like.

They got into the building and then didn't know what to do because they were just acting on emotion and were let in.  They were not attempting to do anything.

Where are these examples of Trump not being able to form a coherent thought for 1 to 2 minutes?

(03-31-2021, 04:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brad has been so brainwashed by Trump that he thinks he can just make up stuff and claim it is true.

He can not post any quote where i accused him of robbing at risk people of the vaccine. And he can never post a quote where I accused him of saying he was paralyzed.

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!!!

Unless you had the mods delete it, I'll go find it now!

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - KillerGoose - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Using family separation as a deterrent is Trump's policy. Obama did not take away children to send a message to other immigrants.

It’s comical and it’s sad. Brad is the worst poster in this section of the site. I also believe he is the most clueless. He is an example of someone who eats what polarizing media feeds him. He refuses to engage in any rational discussion. I have tried, and several others have tried, posting legitimate thoughts on situations that he brings up and he always ignores them. He will never engage you if you have a halfway decent point. He only engages the posters who get fed up with him and call him out, which then leads to him being like “HURR DURR YOU HAVE NO POINTS, BAD DEBATER, YOU’RE WRONG” while ignoring the other well presented points.

Hell, I’ve never even seen him criticize anything Trump did. I’ve also never seen him praise anything that Biden has done. It is amazing. My in-laws are very conservative but there were even times that they said “Yeah, Trump is being a dick and I’m not a fan of it” along with times of saying “okay, I’m for that” when it comes to certain Biden things. It’s a spectacle with Brad.

He legitimately believes everything that he is saying and he will probably be absolutely and utterly bewildered when everything is completely fine at the end of Biden’s presidency and we aren’t in some post-apocalyptic Mad Max world. He’ll chalk it up to luck and start all over again when another Democrat wins at some point in the future.

Truly wild. My fiancée and I were talking about how polarizing politics has become last night. I brought up how just 13 years ago, McCain was talking with his supporters at a rally about how Obama was a good man, a family man, and that no one had any reason to be afraid of him as the president. People like Brad still existed, but the political game just didn’t seem to be this polarized.

Now, unfortunately, Brad seems to be the prime example of how many people are when it comes to politics.

(03-31-2021, 04:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brad has been so brainwashed by Trump that he thinks he can just make up stuff and claim it is true.

He can not post any quote where i accused him of robbing at risk people of the vaccine. And he can never post a quote where I accused him of saying he was paralyzed.

You accused me of robbing people of the vaccine here because you said you didn't know "why anyone that's paralyzed would be able to get the vaccine."

You deleted all the posts which you claimed I was paralyzed because I never did that!

How do you lie so much?!

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - GMDino - 03-31-2021

So here's Trump trying to read.  TBF he refuses to wear glasses so that might be part of the issue, though they print larger for him too.