Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault (/Thread-Al-Franken-Accused-of-Sexual-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - hollodero - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 01:34 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes sort of in an indirect way. Only because the shock of him winning the election...women feel "violated" just at the thought of Trump being prez......vagina costumes and "we are women hear us roar" lol.

And now liberals have no other choice other than to eat their own.

Had Hillary or Bernie won, or even if the Republican was someone other than Trump, seriously doubt we would be discussing this.

That's quite the fine idea. Vote molesters in office to raise awareness for the topic.

Now vote for Roy Moore to raise pedophilia awareness.

And it's all good because Bill Clinton, and the left are the hypocritical ones. That pans out just fine.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Dill - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 01:34 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes sort of in an indirect way. Only because the shock of him winning the election...women feel "violated" just at the thought of Trump being prez......vagina costumes and "we are women hear us roar" lol.

And now liberals have no other choice other than to eat their own.

Had Hillary or Bernie won, or even if the Republican was someone other than Trump, seriously doubt we would be discussing this.

Had someone who had not bragged of sexual assault and not been accused by umpteen women won the election, seriously doubt we would be discussing sexual misconduct and abuse of power.

Stupid women. Time for rape culture to push back.

While "liberals" have no other choice but to do the right thing.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Dill - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 12:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocking!  

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/20/new-pics-show-al-franken-grabbing-arianna-huffingtons-breasts-and-butt/

Except....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arianna-huffington-al-franken-new-york-post_us_5a14cbdce4b03dec8248f379

Cool

So who are we supposed to believe--the person who SAW this sexual assault or Huffington, who was looking in the wrong direction when the pictures were taken?

I say the camera does not lie.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - bfine32 - 12-06-2017

Kudos to the Dems for calling for his resignation. As I stated early on Franken's only hope was that the Tweeden incident was isolated. Unfortunately for him that was not the case.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Belsnickel - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kudos to the Dems for calling for his resignation. As I stated early on Franken's only hope was that the Tweeden incident was isolated. Unfortunately for him that was not the case.

It almost never is an isolated incident.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - GMDino - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kudos to the Dems for calling for his resignation. As I stated early on Franken's only hope was that the Tweeden incident was isolated. Unfortunately for him that was not the case.

Didn't he deny the latest one?  Isn't that enough?  Ninja

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 10:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Didn't he deny the latest one?  Isn't that enough?  Ninja

Ask Bill and Hillary Clinton.   ThumbsUp

(12-06-2017, 10:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ask Bill and Hillary Clinton.   ThumbsUp

Awww...someone doesn't have a sense of humor anymore!   Sad

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 11:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Awww...someone doesn't have a sense of humor anymore!   Sad

Awww, someone still can't answer a direct question.  :andy:

(12-06-2017, 11:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Awww, someone still can't answer a direct question.  :andy:

Would it make you feel better?

'Cause I think you care WAY to much about what *I* think and it's unhealthy for you.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-07-2017

(12-06-2017, 11:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Would it make you feel better?

'Cause I think you care WAY to much about what *I* think and it's unhealthy for you.

I don't give a shit about what you think, I just want everyone else to see what a hypocrite you are.   :andy:

Although, I think that has already been adequately demonstrated.   Hilarious

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Benton - 12-07-2017

Dems aren’t the only ones calling for his resignation. Republicans are hoping he steps down so they can put him on a ticket in Arizona.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - GMDino - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 12:01 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't give a shit about what you think

My alerts tell me otherwise. Mellow

(12-07-2017, 12:01 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I just want everyone else to see what a hypocrite you are.   :andy:

Okay?

(12-07-2017, 12:01 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Although, I think that has already been adequately demonstrated.   Hilarious

Yep. Hilarious. Rock On

(12-07-2017, 12:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: My alerts tell me otherwise.  Mellow 

They tell you you've been exposed.  Enjoy

Quote:Okay?

OK! :andy:

Quote:Yep. Hilarious.  Rock On

To everyone but you, yes.   :andy:

(12-07-2017, 12:36 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They tell you you've been exposed.  Enjoy

OK! :andy:

To everyone but you, yes.   :andy:

Joe I do NOT care one iota what you or anyone else thinks of me. Some agree sometimes, some disagrees all times. I'm a grown man with my own opinions.  I will continue to come here and have discussions and even disagreements with anyone who wants to post about the topics.  If that bothers you to the point of continued off topic posts that will eventually get more and more threads locked then please just block me.  And that's the last I have to say on this subject.

Rock On

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Belsnickel - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 12:10 AM)Benton Wrote: Dems aren’t the only ones calling for his resignation. Republicans are hoping he steps down so they can put him on a ticket in Arizona.

I think I heard something about Newt Gingrich and Laura Ingraham defending Franken against the liberal witch hunt, saying what he did wasn't very bad. Interesting times.

(12-07-2017, 07:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Joe I do NOT care one iota what you or anyone else thinks of me. Some agree sometimes, some disagrees all times. I'm a grown man with my own opinions.

I think you'll find that last bit is subject to debate. :andy:

Quote:  I will continue to come here and have discussions and even disagreements with anyone who wants to post about the topics.  If that bothers you to the point of continued off topic posts that will eventually get more and more threads locked then please just block me.  And that's the last I have to say on this subject.

You mean off topic points like discussing sexual assault in a thread about sexual assault?  Keep whining about being called out for your blatant dishonesty, every time you do so you lose more credibility.  I don't argue with you to convince you of anything, that would be pointless.  I do so to illustrate to everyone else reading what a dishonest, intellectually bankrupt fraud you are.  You play right into this, so please, never change.

OK

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/363724-gop-senator-on-franken-and-moore-theres-a-difference-between-a-14-year-old

Quote:Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) on Thursday said it’s up to the people of Alabama and Minnesota to decide the fates of GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore and Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.), respectively, but noted there’s a difference in what each has been accused of.

“Again, it’s up to the people of Minnesota to decide, but if Al Franken has been involved in this kind of activity as a senator, that’s problematic,” Cassidy said on "The Brian Kilmeade Show.” 

“On the other hand, there is a difference between a 14-year-old girl and an adult female, I will say that,” Cassidy added.

Franken has been facing accusations of sexual misconduct since mid-November, when radio host Leeann Tweeden said he kissed and groped her without her consent during a 2006 USO tour.

Since then, multiple women have come forward to say Franken inappropriately touched them during photo ops and at other events.

A wave of Democratic senators on Wednesday called for Franken to resign. He is scheduled to make an announcement on Thursday.

Moore, meanwhile, is facing allegations about his conduct decades ago, including an accusation by one woman who said Moore touched her sexually when she was 14, and another who said Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16. Other women have said Moore made advances on them when they were teenagers. Moore was in his 30s at the time of the alleged incidents.

President Trump gave Moore a full endorsement on Monday.

Several Republican lawmakers, including Cassidy, retracted their endorsement of Moore or called on him to drop out of the race. Cassidy said his decision to retract his endorsement "still stands," adding he couldn't comment on Trump's endorsement.

"Now it's up to the people of Alabama to decide, but on a personal level I just decided I don't want to be there," he said. 

Assault is assault.  Is it better if they are adults?  I'd say I'm not sure.  I always feel that when an adult attacks a child it is worse to me.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - michaelsean - 12-07-2017

So he's resigning. Am I a bad person if I think that's a little steep for what he's been accused of? And I don't even like the guy.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - CKwi88 - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 02:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So he's resigning.  Am I a bad person if I think that's a little steep for what he's been accused of? And I don't even like the guy.

This recent string of the court of public opinion being judge, jury, and executioner is a little troubling. But when you're in public service, and there are things as damning as pictures with your hands over a woman's breasts, it 's tough. But they should be held to a higher standard.

Good to see the Democrats not putting party before everything. The slim chances that they had of reclaiming the Senate in 2018 just took another huge hit.