Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler (/Thread-Border-Crisis-Biden-s-Worse-Than-Hitler)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Dill - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 05:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You might be on to something. I once hit my toe on a stair and then I got a beagle - thats a great breed - but the racoon up the street would antagonize the drivers on my block, so my cat would catch a bird and thats how I became the largest pizza in the world. That damn China deal really screwed up German U-boats back in 1653, but at least there weren't dragons. Did I mention I'm rich? But that tree has got to go.

Hilarious   Was your uncle a great professor? Sounds like he was. A great negotiator. Like the Persians. 

Like the nuclear deal, who would have thought?  75 years ago.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 05:52 PM)Dill Wrote: Hilarious   Was your uncle a great professor? Sounds like he was. A great negotiator. Like the Persians. 

Like the nuclear deal, who would have thought?  75 years ago.

Nah, my uncle is an amateur novelist working on a story about a half drow half sea-elf female who travels a fantastic world. I think I inherited some of that knowledge because I know just as much if not more than the scientists working on the large hedron collider about the chemical makeup of a bag of Reese eggs and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Parthian shots were fired when the bombs fell in October 2077, but then Alduin tried to eat the souls of the sons of the demon Sparda. Thankfully Johnny Silverhand - who is a great guitar player and corporate stooge - pet the shiba inu and the world sang about chicken and rice.

I'd like to declare my candidacy for the Republican ticket in 2024 - my platform is to stop the ice giants.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Benton - 04-02-2021

(04-01-2021, 03:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Where do you see any signs of dementia there?  He looks like he was jumping around on things but at least he knew what he was talking about.

Why do you think Biden's press conference was so scripted?

Meandering stories, trouble finding the right words, trouble staying on topic, listlessness, and confusion are all signs. That rambling is all of that. 

As someone who has dealt with two family members suffering dementia, you might want to get a basic understanding of it if you're going to throw the term around.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 12:25 AM)Benton Wrote: Meandering stories, trouble finding the right words, trouble staying on topic, listlessness, and confusion are all signs. That rambling is all of that. 

As someone who has dealt with two family members suffering dementia, you might want to get a basic understanding of it if you're going to throw the term around.

Ok.  Biden seems to fit all of those signs.

(04-02-2021, 12:49 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.  Biden seems to fit all of those signs.

And trump? The guy who was quoted?

(04-02-2021, 01:19 AM)Benton Wrote: And trump? The guy who was quoted?

Like I said, the video was not provided so it's hard to put it into context.

Biden's also been like that more than once.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Vas Deferens - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 02:22 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, the video was not provided so it's hard to put it into context.

Biden's also been like that more than once.

In what context does that quote read acceptable?

Classic pivot into starting another thread.

(04-02-2021, 02:26 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: In what context does that quote read acceptable?

Give me the video context and I'll see.  Maybe it doesn't.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - fredtoast - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 12:25 AM)Benton Wrote: As someone who has dealt with two family members suffering dementia, you might want to get a basic understanding of it if you're going to throw the term around.

Maybe you can explain to Brad what happens when you give a person with dementia a piece of paper and tell them to read it and act like they don't have dementia.

*Hint* People who have dementia are not sharp enough to fake not having dementia.

But this is all ridiculous because we have lots of pictures of Trump holding notes to speak from.

Also, in terms of me relating him to Hitler, which was initially just a jab at people who compared to Trump to Hitler but not Biden when Biden is doing things a lot worse, how did Hitler transport Jews to concentration camps? In crowded train cars?

How is Biden holding these illegal migrants? In cells that are packed to 1,700 times capacity (it might have been more).

Biden sounds pretty inhumane that sounds like something only a ruthless dictator, like Hitler, would do.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Dill - 04-02-2021

(04-01-2021, 10:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nah, my uncle is an amateur novelist working on a story about a half drow half sea-elf female who travels a fantastic world. I think I inherited some of that knowledge because I know just as much if not more than the scientists working on the large hedron collider about the chemical makeup of a bag of Reese eggs and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Parthian shots were fired when the bombs fell in October 2077, but then Alduin tried to eat the souls of the sons of the demon Sparda. Thankfully Johnny Silverhand - who is a great guitar player and corporate stooge - pet the shiba inu and the world sang about chicken and rice.

I'd like to declare my candidacy for the Republican ticket in 2024 - my platform is to stop the ice giants.

Too much pop culture literacy there, BigP. You're not going to make it past the primaries. Wink

(04-02-2021, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe you can explain to Brad what happens when you give a person with dementia a piece of paper and tell them to read it and act like they don't have dementia.

*Hint* People who have dementia are not sharp enough to fake not having dementia.

But this is all ridiculous because we have lots of pictures of Trump holding notes to speak from.

Maybe he can explain to you that there are levels of dementia and, in the early stages, the symptoms aren't obvious.  They're characterized by things like forgetfulness, difficulty finding the right words to say, difficulties concentrating, and a lot more, all of which Joe has shown. 

I know you don't follow links that contradict your beliefs. but here's a list of the 7 stages of dementia.

It actually does make sense since he seemed fine when he initially started his campaign and then it's all been getting worse.

You make this way too easy for me and throwing out attempted insults only makes you look bad and further weakens any argument that you're trying to make.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Nately120 - 04-02-2021

Since we are playing internet psychologist I'd like to open the floor to suggestions that some people here may be showing increased symptoms of borderline personality disorder.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Belsnickel - 04-02-2021

Trying to diagnose public figures when you are not a medical expert and you have not had any sort of interaction with them is the most asinine thing. It was stupid when people did it with Trump, it's stupid when it's being done with Biden. It trivializes the suffering of people dealing with these conditions and their families who have to face the realities of these afflictions.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 02:51 PM)Dill Wrote: Too much pop culture literacy there, BigP. You're not going to make it past the primaries. Wink

How much time do I have before then? Doesn't matter - the elections are rigged against me! Stop the steal! Stop the seal! Pet the baby seal! They're so adorable - like little dogs. I had a dog - it was a beagle - great breed.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 02:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, in terms of me relating him to Hitler, which was initially just a jab at people who compared to Trump to Hitler but not Biden when Biden is doing things a lot worse, how did Hitler transport Jews to concentration camps?  In crowded train cars?  

How is Biden holding these illegal migrants?  In cells that are packed to 1,700 times capacity (it might have been more).  

Biden sounds pretty inhumane that sounds like something only a ruthless dictator, like Hitler, would do.

You left out the part where Biden is herding the immigrants into "showers" to gas them to death.

Oh - he's not doing that? Then stop it.

(04-02-2021, 02:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, in terms of me relating him to Hitler, which was initially just a jab at people who compared to Trump to Hitler but not Biden when Biden is doing things a lot worse, how did Hitler transport Jews to concentration camps?  In crowded train cars?  

How is Biden holding these illegal migrants?  In cells that are packed to 1,700 times capacity (it might have been more).  

To the second graf: the only 1700 percent I could find was in a cutline for a picture in the daily mail. They didn't address the numbers in the story, so who knows what that is. Also, the cutline said facility, not cells. Without any real numbers that's just too much for the imagination. I mean, if the cell capacity is 1, there's no way you're fitting that many people into a cell physically unless each cell is the size of a gym.

As far as the last graf, meh. He's trying to fix what trump, obama, bush, the other bush, clinton and reagan all threw band aids at, too. It wasnt good to call any of them hitler for that and it isn't good to call Biden that on this issue either.

(04-02-2021, 02:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Give me the video context and I'll see.  Maybe it doesn't.

Pull it up yourself. Otherwise you are willfully ignorant. The worst kind.

Good luck pal

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 04-03-2021

(04-02-2021, 08:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Pull it up yourself.  Otherwise you are willfully ignorant.  The worst kind.  

Good luck pal

lol.

Typical.