Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Joe surprises Lowes employees - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Joe surprises Lowes employees (/Thread-Joe-surprises-Lowes-employees)

Joe surprises Lowes employees - Bengalholic - 04-21-2020

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - McC - 04-21-2020

Special player, special guy.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - psychdoctor - 04-21-2020

Wow, Burrow is going to transform the city of Cincinnati and the Bengal franchise.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - WVUHomer - 04-21-2020

My question to that (awesome video as always Holic) is when he says, "I want to host you and your families at one of my games this year" (unless I misheard him) is that the breaking of silence that the Bengals already told him he's the pick? How else would he provide all those people from his town tickets they could go to otherwise? Or am I reading too much into this?

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - McC - 04-21-2020

(04-21-2020, 02:25 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: My question to that (awesome video as always Holic) is when he says, "I want to host you and your families at one of my games this year" (unless I misheard him) is that the breaking of silence that the Bengals already told him he's the pick? How else would he provide all those people from his town tickets they could go to otherwise? Or am I reading too much into this?

Probably not.  We are talking about the worst kept secret in America.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - WVUHomer - 04-21-2020

(04-21-2020, 02:28 PM)McC Wrote: Probably not.  We are talking about the worst kept secret in America.

Hilarious Hilarious ain't that the truth

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - kdgjr - 04-21-2020

"Nothing beats your home team"

LOVE it.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - fredtoast - 04-21-2020

Well now we have that nickname.

J-Lowes.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - fredtoast - 04-21-2020

(04-21-2020, 02:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Wow, Burrow is going to transform the city of Cincinnati and the Bengal franchise.

With home improvements?

I think he is just trying to get a good deal on some building supplies for a practice bubble.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - Vas Deferens - 04-21-2020

already cashing in on the endorsements. get it son.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - BURROWorBUST - 04-21-2020

(04-21-2020, 02:25 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: My question to that (awesome video as always Holic) is when he says, "I want to host you and your families at one of my games this year" (unless I misheard him) is that the breaking of silence that the Bengals already told him he's the pick? How else would he provide all those people from his town tickets they could go to otherwise? Or am I reading too much into this?

Well, I don't think he was talking about flying them to Miami. Hilarious

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - JWW1971 - 04-21-2020

He knows that he will be playing for the Bengals, that was a really cool thing to do also.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - masonbengals fan - 04-21-2020

Awesome ... This is gonna be fun.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - sandwedge - 04-21-2020

(04-21-2020, 02:28 PM)McC Wrote: Probably not.  We are talking about the worst kept secret in America.

Awww man, way to spoil the surprise! Wink

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - SunsetBengal - 04-21-2020

At first glance, I thought that this thread might have been about a surprise appearance from Joe from Florence..

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - Benton - 04-22-2020

Or he knows the team that is going to trade up and draft him is coming to Cincinnati at least once this year...

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - sleprock - 04-22-2020

Lowes is all over draft this year!!! Nothing agsainst borrow

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - WVUHomer - 04-22-2020

(04-22-2020, 12:35 AM)Benton Wrote: Or he knows the team that is going to trade up and draft him is coming to Cincinnati at least once this year...

Not going to lie. I did have that thought enter my mind. Why even jinx it by saying that?!  Hilarious

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - bengalfan74 - 04-22-2020

(04-21-2020, 07:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: At first glance, I thought that this thread might have been about a surprise appearance from Joe from Florence..

Haha  Hilarious

Denny must be Home Depot.

RE: Joe surprises Lowes employees - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-22-2020

That is awesome man, good brother. Almost made me tear up a bit. Sad

I am a crybaby titty mouse lol