Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Storming Of The Capitol Building - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Storming Of The Capitol Building (/Thread-Storming-Of-The-Capitol-Building)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Nately120 - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 11:29 AM)Au165 Wrote: It's now being reported QAnon members are plotting to pose as National Guard members in an attempt to infiltrate the inauguration. It's kind of ironic that QAnon is literally doing everything people have told us Antifa would do.

Boy, that seems like a really difficult thing to do.  Sounds more like a crappy sitcom plot than the actions of a patriot.

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Belsnickel - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 11:29 AM)Au165 Wrote: It's now being reported QAnon members are plotting to pose as National Guard members in an attempt to infiltrate the inauguration. It's kind of ironic that QAnon is literally doing everything people have told us Antifa would do.

Plot twist: there are Q Anon followers actually in the ARNG.

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Au165 - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 11:42 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Plot twist: there are Q Anon followers actually in the ARNG.

Correct, there are even QAnon members in congress. It's almost like they are a terrorist organization and those who are members should be treated as members of other terrorist organizations are. 

(01-19-2021, 11:45 AM)Au165 Wrote: Correct, there are even QAnon members in congress. It's almost like they are a terrorist organization and those who are members should be treated as members of other terrorist organizations are. 

There were reports the capitol officer killed in action was a Trump supporter and had at least looked into Qanon stuff, if I recall.  

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - GMDino - 01-19-2021

I bet Trump is gonna tweet a lot about this...oh, wait...

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Au165 - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 02:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: I bet Trump is gonna tweet a lot about this...oh, wait...

No, they were provoked by the police there is what I heard.  Ninja

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - BigPapaKain - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 02:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: I bet Trump is gonna tweet a lot about this...oh, wait...

So you're telling me water had nothing to do with it?

(01-19-2021, 03:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So you're telling me water had nothing to do with it?

Instant riot, just add water?

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - michaelsean - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 04:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Instant riot, just add water?

I bought a box of instant water but I don’t know what to add to it.

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - BigPapaKain - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 04:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I bought a box of instant water but I don’t know what to add to it.

Water, obviously.

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Arturo Bandini - 01-19-2021

In 2020, the president of the United States sent an angry mob to hang his Vice President because he was angry he lost the election.

This is the most crazy stuff I've seen in a while.

(01-19-2021, 05:59 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: In 2020, the president of the United States sent an angry mob to hang his Vice President because he was angry he lost the election.

This is the most crazy stuff I've seen in a while.

The most insane and cruel part is that he told his supporters that Mike Pence could literally just make Trump the president if he wanted.  It's one thing to send a mob after someone, but to send then after someone because he won't do something that is completely impossible is just absurd.  I still can't wrap my head around that.  Trump has to know what he is saying is total crap, but he doesn't mind sending a mob of maniacs out to possibly kill his own VP because he promised them something unreasonable.

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Benton - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 04:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I bought a box of instant water but I don’t know what to add to it.

Hops and barley

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Arturo Bandini - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 06:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The most insane and cruel part is that he told his supporters that Mike Pence could literally just make Trump the president if he wanted.  It's one thing to send a mob after someone, but to send then after someone because he won't do something that is completely impossible is just absurd.  I still can't wrap my head around that.  Trump has to know what he is saying is total crap, but he doesn't mind sending a mob of maniacs out to possibly kill his own VP because he promised them something unreasonable.

The most insecure and irresponsible man I've ever seen.

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - BmorePat87 - 01-19-2021

speaking of shitty QAnon members of Congress, posts made by Majorie Taylor Greene in 2018 are resurfacing where she suggested the Parkland school shooting was a false flag planned shooting and implied it was designed by Pelosi and Clinton to push gun control...

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - samhain - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 11:45 AM)Au165 Wrote: Correct, there are even QAnon members in congress. It's almost like they are a terrorist organization and those who are members should be treated as members of other terrorist organizations are. 

Hell, one of the most high-profile Q proponents is a general that served at the highest levels of gubmint.

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - samhain - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 09:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: speaking of shitty QAnon members of Congress, posts made by Majorie Taylor Greene in 2018 are resurfacing where she suggested the Parkland school shooting was a false flag planned shooting and implied it was designed by Pelosi and Clinton to push gun control...

She's a real treasure.  Just read a fun article about her time as a Crossfit gym coach/owner.  One of her associates was saying that she slept with a bunch of dudes that weren't her hubby all while professing to be all Jesusy.  The article also claimed that Republican officials all over Georgia opposed her candidacy based on her being batshit crazy. Problem was, shit carpetbagged herself from the ATL area into a Northwest Georgia district that was 80 percent Republican and sometimes didn't even run Dem candidates in it's races for Congress.  

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - BmorePat87 - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 10:45 PM)samhain Wrote: She's a real treasure.  Just read a fun article about her time as a Crossfit gym coach/owner.  One of her associates was saying that she slept with a bunch of dudes that weren't her hubby all while professing to be all Jesusy.  The article also claimed that Republican officials all over Georgia opposed her candidacy based on her being batshit crazy. Problem was, shit carpetbagged herself from the ATL area into a Northwest Georgia district that was 80 percent Republican and sometimes didn't even run Dem candidates in it's races for Congress.  

Apparently she also called the Vegas and New Zealand shootings false flags as well and suggested a plane didn't hit the Pentagon. They reap what they sow with gerrymandering. Let one crazy make it through the primary and you're stuck with them because no one can beat them in the general. 

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - GMDino - 01-20-2021

Good story...for now.  Hope they stick to their guns given the heated words.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2021/01/19/polk-county-deputy-faces-charges-related-to-capitol-insurrection/

Quote:Polk County deputy arrested, accused of threatening officials after U.S. Capitol riots
Peter Heneen, 29, faces a charge of threatening murder in the second degree.

By Josh Fiallo
Published Yesterday
Updated Yesterday

ADVERTISEMENT

A deputy of the Polk County Sheriff’s Office was arrested Tuesday afternoon related to threats of violence made to members of the federal government, said Sheriff Grady Judd in an evening press conference.

Peter Heneen, 29, faces a charge for written threats to kill, do bodily injury, or conduct a mass shooting or an act of terrorism, the Sheriff’s Office said. He is accused of sending “threatening” text messages to a colleague on the night of Jan. 6 following violence at the U.S. Capitol.

“Need to make the streets of D.C. run red with the blood of the tyrants,” Heneen said of members of Congress, according to Judd. “Should have drug those tyrants into the streets and executed them.”

The fellow deputy Heneen was texting pushed back against his threats, according to Judd. He then showed screenshots of the threats to his superiors the next day, worried about Heneen’s mental state.

Judd said that Heneen, in one text, wrote “shoot the feds.” In another, he said: “You shot someone for what, climbing into a building? You need to shoot the f--- back. F-- the feds, shoot the feds.”

Heneen also sent texts to his colleague where he threatened to “slit the throats” of federal officials, Judd said.

The Sheriff said it was a priority to arrest Heneen before Wednesday’s inauguration of President-Elect Joe Biden. He also said the Sheriff’s Office will ask for a restraining order to help protect the deputy who turned the messages over to officials.

Heneen has been suspended and is pending termination, according to Judd, depending on the results of a full internal investigation. He said deputies are actively working to obtain search warrants to look further into the deputy’s life.

Judd commended the deputy who turned Heneen’s messages in, calling him a hero.

“Our deputy that reported this is a hero,” said Judd. “I tell my deputies that doing what’s right is not always easy but it is always right. He stood in the face of not only one of his colleagues — but one of his friends.”

Heneen was not known to be a member of any militias, Judd said, adding that “there was no real history on him.” Past conduct violations for Heneen were limited to an on-duty crash and for once defying a superior who told him to shine his shoes.

The Sheriff also condemned the actions of pro-Trump supporters who rioted at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, calling it an illegal entry and saying it was “wrong, wrong, wrong.”

“Words matter,” Judd said. “Threatening words to hurt — to kill — are just not acceptable. The community deserves a safe, secure environment where we can prosper. But if we can’t police ourselves first, we can’t police the community.”

RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - samhain - 01-20-2021

(01-19-2021, 11:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Apparently she also called the Vegas and New Zealand shootings false flags as well and suggested a plane didn't hit the Pentagon. They reap what they sow with gerrymandering. Let one crazy make it through the primary and you're stuck with them because no one can beat them in the general. 

You know how the right enjoyed beating dems over the head with AOC quotes and memes over the last couple of years?  MTG will be bizarro AOC.