Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread (/Thread-The-Ja-Marr-Chase-Thread)

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Shake n Blake - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 06:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guy, can we just move past all the animosity? I’m truly happy right now. I don’t want any bad blood with any of you.

Cheers

Just busting your chops, dude.

Nothing malicious behind it. Have a sense of humor about yourself.

I feel great too. This might be the best Bengals team of my entire fandom.

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - leonardfan40 - 10-24-2021

Can someone tell Pepsi we don’t need a poll this week for rookie of the week? Chase made it very easy this week, no reason to go through the motions just for the sake of it.

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Roland - 10-24-2021

Yeah, but can we talk about all the drops in camp...

I'm just amazed.  I think that Burrow knowing how to use him and where to put the ball counts for a lot but Chase's competitiveness and execution is just off the charts.  

How many elite receivers have we seen catch that ball in traffic and just go to the ground to protect themselves?  But no, Chase spins out and then shows the speed that he supposedly lacks to accelerate away from DBs.  Excited

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - MTBengalsFan - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 06:47 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Can someone tell Pepsi we don’t need a poll this week for rookie of the week? Chase made it very easy this week, no reason to go through the motions just for the sake of it.

Some guy named Pitts went for 162 for the Falcons, but no TD. He should get a participation trophy!

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 08:07 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Some guy named Pitts went for 162 for the Falcons, but no TD. He should get a participation trophy!

Against the 1-5 Dolphins…

RE: Simple favor - TheFan - 10-24-2021

If Chase was having a mediocre season, we were 2-5, and Sewell was looking like Anthony Munoz in the making do you think they would be letting it go? I say nay.

Let them burn! SmackHammer

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - TecmoBengals - 10-24-2021

ROY incoming.

RE: Simple favor - QueenCity - 10-24-2021

I would rather not see Sewell name here on this forum or elsewhere unless it's on some random quiz game 10 years from now.

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Whatever - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 06:16 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Is there room on the Chase bandwagon for former Team Sewell members?

For the record, I never thought anything negative about Chase, whom I thought would be excellent.  But, lordy, he has been otherwordly, record breaking, best receiver in the AFC level good.  Did ANYONE expect this? Yikes!!!

EDIT: Further, we are 5-2, first in the division, first in the AFC, with wins in Pitt and in Balt. Spain has been great at LG, and Carman improving rapidly at RG.  The o-line has been shaky at times, but good enough.

There is room for all who Embrace Chase.

Good fans were led down the wrong path by the the false gurus and agents of He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Vote ten times for The Chosen One in this week's Pepsi Offensive Rookie of the Week and you shall be forgiven.

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - P W - 10-24-2021

[Image: the-wire-Ja-Marr-s-comin.gif]

(10-24-2021, 08:57 PM)P W Wrote: [Image: the-wire-Ja-Marr-s-comin.gif]

I wish I could rep this twice. Big Grin

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Big_Ern - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 08:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: ROY incoming.

If he keeps this up, !st team all-pro coming. 

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 08:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: If Chase was having a mediocre season, we were 2-5, and Sewell was looking like Anthony Munoz in the making do you think they would be letting it go? I say nay.

Let them burn! SmackHammer

So because of your made up scenario in your head and coupled with the fact that you're apparently incapable of seeing things outside of your limited spectrum, you figure it's best to beat them to the punch with the behavior that you would find despicable coming from them . . . or did I mis-read that?

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - wanga - 10-24-2021

Man this kid is special.

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - rfaulk34 - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 09:38 PM)wanga Wrote: Man this kid is special.

His route running is something you usually only see from a vet. Add in his hands and his speed...

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - TheFan - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 09:27 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: So because of your made up scenario in your head and coupled with the fact that you're apparently incapable of seeing things outside of your limited spectrum, you figure it's best to beat them to the punch with the behavior that you would find despicable coming from them . . . or did I mis-read that?

I would prefer burning, as previously stated, but punching works too.   Rock On

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Tony - 10-24-2021

I thought he was gonna be great, but did any of us expect this? This guy literally makes our offense go and might break regular WR records let alone rookie records...

RE: The Ja'Marr Chase Thread - Go Cards - 10-24-2021

Ja'Marr is Chasing down some big time records !