Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:06 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I wonder how pissed Mike Brown is getting blown out by Cleveland at home?

If it bothers him then every coach should be fired by midnight.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Unpopular opinion - coaches are no it the problem today. Players are soft and the QB sucks. Just string down his boy whenever he throws to him.

Players are half assing it and not tackling but that’s on them.

Also, props to the Bengals front office for not giving Bates a big extension this past off season. He is just mediocre.

He is not mediocre, but he does not support an elite contract.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

In some respects Andy was better - yes he had limitations but he also was not a turnover machine.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 11-07-2021

Not even a hard fought game, but a blow out.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 11-07-2021

Only good thing that may happen today is Ratbirds lose to the Vikes

Currently Down by 7.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Tony - 11-07-2021

How many people are gonna come to the Darkside after this game? Lol... There is no way you can try to spin this any positive way..

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 11-07-2021

We've seen this the last two weeks. If you take away the big plays down field especially to Chase, this offense really has nothing. We were playing on borrowed time the first 7 weeks.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 11-07-2021

Hey, I went and washed the car..apparently I missed something..

Looks like I'm going to go wash the other one

Bad game to be going into a bye

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 11-07-2021

Right after the Ravens game, everything is sus with the play of this team.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-07-2021

Be lucky to win another game. This is a straight a** whooping against a mediocre Browns team.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:09 PM)JumboTron Wrote: We've seen this the last two weeks.  If you take away the big plays down field especially to Chase, this offense really has nothing.  We were playing on borrowed time the first 7 weeks.

That #28 looked pretty good before I left

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't like that turning into your parent commercial. If you go to a store/business and a low level employee is very helpful, tell their manager because that shit matters for promotions and raises. Minimum wage jobs can use any help.

The one where they talk about leaving the game before the start of the fourth quarter seems prescient right now.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You know, when Dalton was our QB, I held my breath every time he dropped back because you never knew how open the receiver he was targeting actually was.

I loved that in Burrow's rookie year, he didn't play favorites, he just threw to the open man. I began to stop worrying so much every time our QB dropped back to pass.

I am beginning to worry Burrow is forcing the ball to Chase like Dalton forced it to Green. That may be the cause of his incredibly high interception rate.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Most of his early season INT’s were targeted to Boyd.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:09 PM)JumboTron Wrote: We've seen this the last two weeks. If you take away the big plays down field especially to Chase, this offense really has nothing. We were playing on borrowed time the first 7 weeks.

The bigger issue is the defense allowing offenses to score at will. Offense is fine as long as our defense forces more than 1 punt all game.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - cincyfan429 - 11-07-2021

This organization blows no heart born losers from top to bottom

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:06 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I wonder how pissed Mike Brown is getting blown out by Cleveland at home?

He doesn't like it, but it will not change anything. We could go 0 for the rest of the year and I would put money on him having a buddy press conference.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - OUatown - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:01 PM)Housh Wrote: The ZT special is for the defense to literally forget how to tackle, Perine to drop a 3rd down that likely leads to points, Chase to fumble, and Burrow to throw a dumbass pick in the redzone?

He brought Lou back! That’s on ZT!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:09 PM)Tony Wrote: How many people are gonna come to the Darkside after this game? Lol... There is no way you can try to spin this any positive way..

...there's a "Light" side...?    Nervous

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 11-07-2021

Congrats Burrow on joining the Hall of Bungalized. This team will probably finish 5-12

***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:05 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrows confidence is finally shot... This is downright embarrassing...

He’s been Bengalized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk