Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals (/Thread-Chief-Fans-thoughts-on-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - michaelsean - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 01:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: At least one writer for the Kansas City Star is grounded in reality. The Chiefs blew it a number of ways so for any Chiefs fans reading this you might want to check out your local newspaper.. Remember, reading is fundamental. 

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article256991752.html

Sumbitch needs fired.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Tomkat - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 01:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So did they calm their tits? Do they need help? I have warm hands. 

No, they have not calmed their tits.  Yes, they need help.  PLEASE use your warm hands to invite them over here to SMACK FORUM where they WON'T GET SHADOW-BANNED for posting something that might hurt a Bengals fan's feelings.  We might be a moody bunch over here, but from what I've seen over there... we have much thicker skin, probably from years of being lousy.

(01-03-2022, 01:51 PM)Tomkat Wrote: No, they have not calmed their tits.  Yes, they need help.  PLEASE use your warm hands to invite them over here to SMACK FORUM where they WON'T GET SHADOW-BANNED for posting something that might hurt a Bengals fan's feelings.  We might be a moody bunch over here, but from what I've seen over there... we have much thicker skin, probably from years of being lousy.

I can’t wait until the Bengals are so awesome that the NFL wants us to lose so the whole country gets to watch us an extra week. (Yes that was a theory)

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Joelist - 01-03-2022

The funniest part is they aren’t just doing it in their own forum. They are spamming the Bengals social media plus their own social media and even places like Kay Adams Twitter got hit with this nonsense. Bengals fans can and do complain about really bad calls (which none of these were) but they don’t act out like a blue haired sjw rage mob, which is what this is.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Murdock2420 - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 01:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Except win!!!! Welcome to Wincinnati!!!

If only the Reds would try and join that club.... Sad

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - grampahol - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 01:30 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: New York is a huge market. Both teams are dumpster fires.

Which kind of makes my point. The powers that be realized there's gold in small markets too..
I'm not saying every game is fixed, far from it, but once the playoffs and championship game starts we may just see things that can't be explained any other way. But hey, I'm always open to finding out that Santa, the Easter bunny and the Tooth Fairy are all in cahoots too..  Ya never know..  Cool

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Nepanyrush - 01-03-2022

Pretty tough analysis in this article.

Quote: "When the Chiefs win, it’s because her baby daddy played like a Hall of Famer. When the Chiefs lose, it’s because the refs are out to screw Kansas City. 

Sunday in Cincinnati, it was clear to Patrick Mahomes’ loudmouth fiancée that the refs were out to get the Chiefs and has determined that her meal ticket was "screwed" out of the No. 1 spot in the AFC standings.

WAHHHH…cry a little more, darling.

This woman’s baby daddy is the face of the NFL for the next 25 years, he has a Super Bowl ring, he’s going to make billions for the league, he’s sitting on his own half-billion-dollar contract, and I’m supposed to believe the NFL refs came up with a conspiracy aimed against the Chiefs? I’m going to need an explanation as to why the refs chose Cincinnati as the beneficiary of this special treatment.

You know who has never benefitted from calls? The Bengals franchise."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patrick-mahomes-brittany-matthews-refs-screwed-chiefs

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Interceptor - 01-03-2022

The Kansas City Karens

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - pally - 01-03-2022

they should watch this if they want to know why they lost.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Savagehenry54 - 01-03-2022

(12-27-2021, 12:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Gotta love people from a shithole like KC talking trash about another city.

No doubt.  "We got BBQ sauce and our coach was wilford Brimley's body double in cocoon so we must be as cool as Jimmy hendrix!!  Did you see the latest state farm commercial yo???  Mahomes is such a good actor with such impeccable comedic timing!!".

**** em.  Take that L bitches

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - PhilHos - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 03:06 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: No doubt.  "We got BBQ sauce and our coach was wilford Brimley's body double in cocoon so we must be as cool as Jimmy hendrix!!  Did you see the latest state farm commercial yo???  Mahomes is such a good actor with such impeccable comedic timing!!".

**** em.  Take that L bitches

"You've got a good aura about you" 

BULLSHIT! That's not the REAL Jake From State Farm! That's his EVIL TWIN BROTHER WITH A BAD AURA ABOUT HIM!!!

Mellow

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - TecmoBengals - 01-03-2022

I bet New Yorkers and the Los Angeles crowd are rolling their eyes at Cincinnati-Kansas City beef.

(01-03-2022, 03:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "You've got a good aura about you" 

BULLSHIT! That's not the REAL Jake From State Farm! That's his EVIL TWIN BROTHER WITH A BAD AURA ABOUT HIM!!!

Mellow

If I could I would replace the joe boo "are you in good hands" guy with the original Jake from state farm so the white guilt ridden outrage crowd's heads would all explode.

(01-03-2022, 03:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I bet New Yorkers and the Los Angeles crowd are rolling their eyes at Cincinnati-Kansas City beef.

Well it is stupid. I mean they called Cincinnati ugly. It’s actually one of the prettiest inland cities in the country. They have some buildings in the middle of a prairie. Still never would have thought to criticize their city first.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-03-2022

Do you think they're also complaining about the 30+ yard penalty on Bates for contact that happens on every NFL play? Didn't that bail them out of a 4th down and lead to their first TD? Or what about the couple no-calls on Hendrickson holds?

(01-03-2022, 03:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I bet New Yorkers and the Los Angeles crowd are rolling their eyes at Cincinnati-Kansas City beef.

NY and LA are full of sec fan mentality.  Ppl there think they're cool by association.  Ya gotta explain to them that Jay Z is the cool one, not them in their 400 square foot closet and the dog size rats they keep as pets.  Just like ya gotta explain to Mississippi fans that Alabama is the dynasty, Ol Miss still sucks even when you chant "SEC".

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Joelist - 01-03-2022

Mahomes has some control over this, as he has all the money. He just needs to tell his family and fiancee' to shut up or be cut off - they are starting to ruin his public image.

(01-03-2022, 03:27 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Do you think they're also complaining about the 30+ yard penalty on Bates for contact that happens on every NFL play? Didn't that bail them out of a 4th down and lead to their first TD? Or what about the couple no-calls on Hendrickson holds?

On the Bates PI, their center had a strangle hold on…couldn’t tell who it was.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Interceptor - 01-03-2022

I am.  Smirk

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Awful Llama - 01-03-2022

Has anyone checked in on Titty Meat? I'm concerned about both his physical and mental well-being Mellow