Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
the boys - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: the boys (/Thread-the-boys--32420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: the boys - Leon - 06-20-2022

(06-20-2022, 03:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know who Charlie Kirk is but Ben Shapiro's propaganda is a joke.  He is constantly proven wrong.  Remember when he guaranteed Chauvin would be acquitted? Even Joe Rogan made fun of Shapiro for getting so triggered over the movie "Black Panther". But my all-time Shapiro stroke of genius was when he claimed that even if global warming was real and the sea levels rose 10 feet to flood all the costal areas that people would still just "sell their homes and move inland".  But for some reason he never explained who would buy these hom,es and businesses that were going under water. LMAO

He is a complete clown.  The only people who listen to him just want to be told what they want to hear.  So they don't care if it is completely ridiculous.

ben shapiro - ucla grad, harvard grad, attorney, youngest ever syndicated columnist
vs 
some guy on a message board who thinks he knows everything

i think i'll stick with shapiro buddy

(06-20-2022, 03:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You don't have any problem with "agendas".  You just don't like agendas different from yours.

You like old westerns that portray Native Americans as violent savages instead of victims of genocide at the hands of the US government.

dang buddy, you're wrong a lot. i like old westerns because better acting, better stories, no cussing or nudity. just a more wholesome family friendly style.

got anymore wild unbased claims you want to make to insult someone you don't even know to serve your narrative?

RE: the boys - fredtoast - 06-20-2022

(06-20-2022, 03:30 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: ben shapiro - ucla grad, harvard grad, attorney, youngest ever syndicated columnist
vs 
some guy on a message board who thinks he knows everything

i think i'll stick with shapiro buddy

Thanks for proving my point.  I just pointed out examples of Shapiro being wrong and looking stupid, but you don't care if he is wrong.  You just like him because he says what you want to hear.

(06-20-2022, 03:34 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: dang buddy, you're wrong a lot. i like old westerns because better acting, better stories, no cussing or nudity. just a more wholesome family friendly style.

got anymore wild unbased claims you want to make to insult someone you don't even know to serve your narrative?

But you would not like them if you did not agree with their agendas.  That is my point.  You have no problem with those agendas because you agree with them

(06-20-2022, 04:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thanks for proving my point.  I just pointed out examples of Shapiro being wrong and looking stupid, but you don't care if he is wrong.  You just like him because he says what you want to hear.

you would be eviscerated trying to hang with shapiro for 30 seconds. sorry buddy, just because you don't like doesn't mean you know more than him. trust me, he knows far more than you THINK you do. lol

(06-20-2022, 05:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But you would not like them if you did not agree with their agendas.  That is my point.  You have no problem with those agendas because you agree with them

i have no idea what you're fretting about buddy.

(06-20-2022, 05:15 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you would be eviscerated trying to hang with shapiro for 30 seconds. sorry buddy, just because you don't like doesn't mean you know more than him. trust me, he knows far more than you THINK you do. lol

I post facts to show how clueless Shapiro is.

You post nothing that shows I am wrong about anything.

Then you just pretend that if you say Shapiro is smarter that makes it true.  

I don't really follow the guy that closely but his takes on the Chauvin trial were a complete joke.  Anyone who listened to the actual testimony knew Chauvin was making stuff up to feed people like you who don't question him.  Doctor testified that the weight placed on Floyd by Chauvin made it impossible to breath and that is what killed him. Shapiro was saying that Chauvin could not be convicted because he was not choking him at the throat.  There was a bunch of other stupid stuff he said, but is was comical how completely wrong he was about all of it. 

(06-20-2022, 05:19 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i have no idea what you're fretting about buddy.

You also have no idea what the word "fretting" means.  I am not anxious or worried at all about your inability to understand our conversation.  It is your problem, not mine.

(06-20-2022, 05:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I post facts to show how clueless Shapiro is.

You post nothing that shows I am wrong about anything.

Then you just pretend that if you say Shapiro is smarter that makes it true.  

I don't really follow the guy that closely but his takes on the Chauvin trial were a complete joke.  Anyone who listened to the actual testimony knew Chauvin was making stuff up to feed people like you who don't question him.  Doctor testified that the weight placed on Floyd by Chauvin made it impossible to breath and that is what killed him. Shapiro was saying that Chauvin could not be convicted because he was not choking him at the throat.  There was a bunch of other stupid stuff he said, but is was comical how completely wrong he was about all of it. 

so you cherry pick things and admit you don't even know much about him? this is why i'm not taking you seriously.

(06-20-2022, 05:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You also have no idea what the word "fretting" means.  I am not anxious or worried at all about your inability to understand our conversation.  It is your problem, not mine.

no one is forcing you to follow me around responding to my posts.

RE: the boys - Nicomo Cosca - 06-20-2022

Pretty sure the OP is our old pal, Bruce…

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-westerns-fans

(06-20-2022, 06:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pretty sure the OP is our old pal, Bruce…

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-westerns-fans

millions of people love westerns. always have and always will.

RE: the boys - Nicomo Cosca - 06-20-2022

(06-20-2022, 06:37 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: millions of people love westerns. always have and always will.

Of course. I love them myself. That’s hardly the only similarity you have with Mr. Duck Dynasty - Bruce, though.

And I noticed you didn’t flat out deny it…

(06-20-2022, 06:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Of course. I love them myself. That’s hardly the only similarity you have with Mr. Duck Dynasty - Bruce, though.

And I noticed you didn’t flat out deny it…

don't compare me to any member of the fake conservative for money duck dynasty crew. go do some research on them. they were all preppy liberals. everything they do and say is for money. they don't actually believe in anything and stand for nothing except a paycheck.

RE: the boys - CloeHokie - 06-20-2022

(06-20-2022, 01:22 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: it's obvious they are trying to push certain narratives like making the bad guy homelander out to be like trump, making the nazi and blm type stuff painting the right as bad, showing naked men forcing children to watch that, making it seem like all the good characters are more progressive. 

by the way, i ain't the only one that see this. many articles out there criticizing the show and call it out. charlie kirk had a great podcast segment where he exposed the agenda in the show.

You see what you crave to see. You want everything to be a conspiracy. This is hilarious troll level. Or just a sad commentary on the state of our collective intelligence

(06-20-2022, 07:00 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: You see what you crave to see. You want everything to be a conspiracy. This is hilarious troll level. Or just a sad commentary on the state of our collective intelligence

i have a feeling you are on the left. the reason i say that is because troll seems to be the go to insult whenever someone has a different opinion. instead of talking about why you disagree, it's straight to insult. why?

RE: the boys - CloeHokie - 06-20-2022

(06-20-2022, 07:07 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i have a feeling you are on the left. the reason i say that is because troll seems to be the go to insult whenever someone has a different opinion. instead of talking about why you disagree, it's straight to insult. why?

I see. Not sure where you got that from. Trump has a Wkii page 200 deep of insulting names he has given the media that they use on air. Funny to me that you would say the left are the bullies. Lmao

I am not on a side and I did not insult anyone. Other than this countries collective intelligence which I stand by. 

This is a comic book written long before Trump or any of the things you try to say its about. 

Again you are seeing what you choose to and crave so badly to see. You will find it anywhere. 

Did you see the way that lady walked by my house with her baby? She is obviously sending me a political message. 

I notice you did not address my main concern. This is a tactic used by people that have nothing but toxicity to contribute. IE - you look for anything you can grab at to make a negative post and select the part or make one up to address instead.

(06-20-2022, 07:29 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I see. Not sure where you got that from. Trump has a Wkii page 200 deep of insulting names he has given the media that they use on air. Funny to me that you would say the left are the bullies. Lmao

I am not on a side and I did not insult anyone. Other than this countries collective intelligence which I stand by. 

This is a comic book written long before Trump or any of the things you try to say its about. 

Again you are seeing what you choose to and crave so badly to see. You will find it anywhere. 

Did you see the way that lady walked by my house with her baby? She is obviously sending me a political message. 

I notice you did not address my main concern. This is a tactic used by people that have nothing but toxicity to contribute. IE - you look for anything you can grab at to make a negative post and select the part or make one up to address instead.

If you can't see how they've turned the homelander character into their narrative of trump. i don't know what to tell you. just look at the scene where homelander finally tells how he thinks, then the guy sitting on the couch watching and the approval polls are supposed to represent trump supporters. there's very good articles explaining all this. the producers don't even deny it, so why are you?

it reminds me of when people were trying to say bo burnham was apolitical, when he was shoveling left wing propaganda in everything he said and did.

RE: the boys - bfine32 - 06-20-2022

(06-20-2022, 07:35 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: If you can't see how they've turned the homelander character into their narrative of trump. i don't know what to tell you. just look at the scene where homelander finally tells how he thinks, then the guy sitting on the couch watching and the approval polls are supposed to represent trump supporters. there's very good articles explaining all this. the producers don't even deny it, so why are you?

it reminds me of when people were trying to say bo burnham was apolitical, when he was shoveling left wing propaganda in everything he said and did.

Sad to see you were banned, but your entire premise reminds me of folks complaining about David Chapelles's comedy routine. 

You don't have to watch it and it's just for entertainment

RE: the boys - TecmoBengals - 06-21-2022

It's a great show, and yes the creators acknowledge it is critical about conservative views.