Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? (/Thread-Who-will-Visit-Bengals-com-for-news-etc-since-there-is-no-forum)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - rungiorun25 - 05-12-2015

News wise, no probably not..I've never enjoyed the writing on Bengals.com.

I will watch the highlights and just go in and check once awhile just to see it; hardly go on it now.

I use twitter/bleacherreport for everything usually.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - JSR18 - 05-12-2015

I voted no, because I'm pissed. I'm going to try to switch to CincyJungle. It's going to be a hard habit to break, I'd check Bengals.com 4-5 times a day...

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Bengal Dude - 05-12-2015

I'll still check it out. I like to see how Hobson spins some stories.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - M.W. - 05-12-2015

Not nearly as much since, as others have stated, that is about the last place that post breaking news. I do have the mobile app though.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 02:04 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yep no will not be returning once it closes. It's already becoming a ghost town.

That's not good. If people are flocking away from the site then there's no chance of saving it. Cry

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 04:18 PM)JSR18 Wrote: I voted no, because I'm pissed. I'm going to try to switch to CincyJungle. It's going to be a hard habit to break, I'd check Bengals.com 4-5 times a day...

I'm outta rep today, or I'd hit ya up. I'm with ya, that has pissed me off too. However, aside from the rep limit (which I'm certain they'll fix soon enough), I believe I'm gonna dig this joint just fine......

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - WCStripes - 05-12-2015

No chance I will go to that site. To many other ways to get my Bengals info /fix.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Marlon23 - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 07:03 PM)WCStripes Wrote: No chance I will go to that site. To many other ways to get my Bengals info /fix.

Really digging this new website anyways!!!

WHO DEY!!!

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Awful Llama - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 02:33 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Does he still think begging for rep points is funny or something?

I hate to admit it, but it did make me chuckle.

As for bengals.com, I rarely went there so it will take little effort to avoid it entirely.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Vas Deferens - 05-12-2015

never went there in the first place.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Marlon23 - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 08:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: never went there in the first place.

How did you end up here???

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - jimbengals - 05-12-2015

I will still visit the site. I enjoy Hosbson's Choice and it is a good source for quick info on Bengals related news

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Carp - 05-12-2015

I won't be. To your guys credit, if something is worth seeing, someone here will post it soon enough. There are a lot of great filters in here.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - jason - 05-12-2015

I will, but not nearly as often.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Bengalholic - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 04:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm outta rep today, or I'd hit ya up.  I'm with ya, that has pissed me off too.  However, aside from the rep limit (which I'm certain they'll fix soon enough), I believe I'm gonna dig this joint just fine......

The rep should be good to go now. If it's working correctly, you can rep as often as you want. 

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Awful Llama - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 04:44 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: That's not good. If people are flocking away from the site then there's no chance of saving it. Cry

Not sure there was much of a chance of that happening, anyway. I'll miss the place, but when they made the announcement I knew the jig was up. Mike doesn't change his mind. Well, assuming he even knew there was a board to mothball. Or an internet.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - treee - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 09:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not sure there was much of a chance of that happening, anyway.  I'll miss the place, but when they made the announcement I knew the jig was up.  Mike doesn't change his mind.  Well, assuming he even knew there was a board to mothball.  Or an internet.

Or computer. Or the wheel. Or fire.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Lawless_1 - 05-12-2015

I never had the Bengals website bookmarked, only the message board. I would every once in a blue moon click the banner link to the website just for craps and laughs but now that the link isn't in my face I probably won't visit it.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - jakefromstatefarm - 05-12-2015

Hey everyone! I'm a long-time lurker on JN that just registered here.

Just wanted to tip my cap to bengalholic and the others that got this MB going.

As a guy that never posted on JN, I still appreciated the community and it was a great place to stop by and get a good dose of Bengal news and opinion.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - treee - 05-12-2015

Not this guy.