Poll: Will you be visiting the bengals.com website as much for news now the forum is going away?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum?
News wise, no probably not..I've never enjoyed the writing on Bengals.com.

I will watch the highlights and just go in and check once awhile just to see it; hardly go on it now.

I use twitter/bleacherreport for everything usually.
Reply/Quote
I voted no, because I'm pissed. I'm going to try to switch to CincyJungle. It's going to be a hard habit to break, I'd check Bengals.com 4-5 times a day...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll still check it out. I like to see how Hobson spins some stories.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Not nearly as much since, as others have stated, that is about the last place that post breaking news. I do have the mobile app though.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:04 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yep no will not be returning once it closes. It's already becoming a ghost town.

That's not good. If people are flocking away from the site then there's no chance of saving it. Cry
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:18 PM)JSR18 Wrote: I voted no, because I'm pissed. I'm going to try to switch to CincyJungle. It's going to be a hard habit to break, I'd check Bengals.com 4-5 times a day...

I'm outta rep today, or I'd hit ya up. I'm with ya, that has pissed me off too. However, aside from the rep limit (which I'm certain they'll fix soon enough), I believe I'm gonna dig this joint just fine......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
No chance I will go to that site. To many other ways to get my Bengals info /fix.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 07:03 PM)WCStripes Wrote: No chance I will go to that site. To many other ways to get my Bengals info /fix.

Really digging this new website anyways!!!

WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:33 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Does he still think begging for rep points is funny or something?

I hate to admit it, but it did make me chuckle.

As for bengals.com, I rarely went there so it will take little effort to avoid it entirely.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
never went there in the first place.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 08:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: never went there in the first place.

How did you end up here???
Reply/Quote
I will still visit the site. I enjoy Hosbson's Choice and it is a good source for quick info on Bengals related news
Reply/Quote
I won't be. To your guys credit, if something is worth seeing, someone here will post it soon enough. There are a lot of great filters in here.
Reply/Quote
I will, but not nearly as often.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm outta rep today, or I'd hit ya up.  I'm with ya, that has pissed me off too.  However, aside from the rep limit (which I'm certain they'll fix soon enough), I believe I'm gonna dig this joint just fine......

The rep should be good to go now. If it's working correctly, you can rep as often as you want. 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:44 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: That's not good. If people are flocking away from the site then there's no chance of saving it. Cry

Not sure there was much of a chance of that happening, anyway. I'll miss the place, but when they made the announcement I knew the jig was up. Mike doesn't change his mind. Well, assuming he even knew there was a board to mothball. Or an internet.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not sure there was much of a chance of that happening, anyway.  I'll miss the place, but when they made the announcement I knew the jig was up.  Mike doesn't change his mind.  Well, assuming he even knew there was a board to mothball.  Or an internet.

Or computer. Or the wheel. Or fire.
Reply/Quote
I never had the Bengals website bookmarked, only the message board. I would every once in a blue moon click the banner link to the website just for craps and laughs but now that the link isn't in my face I probably won't visit it.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey everyone! I'm a long-time lurker on JN that just registered here.

Just wanted to tip my cap to bengalholic and the others that got this MB going.

As a guy that never posted on JN, I still appreciated the community and it was a great place to stop by and get a good dose of Bengal news and opinion.
Reply/Quote
Not this guy.
Reply/Quote