Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Draft Central (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Draft-Central)
+--- Thread: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** (/Thread-OFFICIAL-NFL-DRAFT-DAY-THREAD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - TKUHL - 04-30-2016

Well Lewis is the LB'r whisperer. Look back at all the Greats we have had. Ninja

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Benton - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 01:01 AM)Beaker Wrote: How long before I can buy my Nick Vigil jersey in the Bengals pro shop?

No plans for a jersey, but you can buy vigil clip on rat tails as of Monday.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Stormborn - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 12:14 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: What the hell is up with Billings?

reported knee troubles

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Thundercloud - 04-30-2016

It feels like one of our old time drafts. You know, before Duke Tobin.

We failed to maneuver ourselves into position to get one of the top receivers. Maybe they tried, I guess we don't know. And maybe we just sat there like bumps on logs, which is how it looked.

If we get up there and get Doctson, then we get all kinds of freedom in the second. And this Vigil thing, I mean, Jesus!

I actually think Jackson is a decent pick, except for the fact that we needed a receiver so badly.

I know it will take time to play out, but right now disappointment haunts me no matter how I try to look at it.

It feels like Mike Brown got his hands on the throttle again.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Siete Uno Uno - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 02:28 AM)Stormborn Wrote: reported knee troubles

So now the Bengals are worried about guys with knee issues but had no problem last year wasting our 1st round draft pick on a guy with a knee issue who didn't play a damn down or for that matter knows if he has the skill set to play at that position on the NFL stage. Sometimes this organization just baffles me

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Lawless_1 - 04-30-2016

Let's take Sheldon Day. That would be a nightmare on third down for opposing QBs.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - JungleRock85 - 04-30-2016

Lot of options out there still... Billings, Ridgeway, Day, Henry at DT...Mills, Cash, Killebrew, Dillon at S...Garrett, Mitchell, Cooper, Listenbee, Braverman, and Higgins at WR...Boehm and Allen at Center at many many others. Let's finish this draft up strong. Jackson and Boyd were homeruns and after some shock with Vigil I am warming up to him. Tackling machine and a good enough athlete that he also played RB for Utah State at times.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Cornelius - 04-30-2016

4)Westerman
J. Allen
Billings
Ridgeway
M. Killabrew

5). Keith Marshall

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Joelist - 04-30-2016

Actually Jackson and Boyd look fine, it was the Vigil pick that disturbed simply because it feels "old Bengals" in that you ask "who?" and also in that it seems like a big reach. I know I said upthread I would have traded up to get Kelly (which I felt was a BIG need) but since they chose not to move around the first and second rounders were fine picks based on what was on the board.

Day to Jax.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Kurgan74 - 04-30-2016

I would have loved to had Joshua Perry, who just went to San Diego. I was surprised the Bengals had Vigil rated ahead of Perry.

I admit I know very little about Vigil.

(04-30-2016, 01:22 PM)Kurgan74 Wrote: I would have loved to had Joshua Perry, who just went to San Diego. I was surprised the Bengals had Vigil rated ahead of Perry.

I admit I know very little about Vigil.

That was my thought. Rather have Perry, Frackell, or Killabrew at LB than Vigil. But maybe vigil will prove me wrong.

Rats go for a very short CB. Good skills but lack of height means he is either a nickel or a safety.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - matmaven - 04-30-2016

Would really like to know why the staff preferred Vigil over Perry. Perry actually had a faster 40 time.

One wonders where we go in the fourth. DT? Or WR again?

(04-30-2016, 01:29 PM)matmaven Wrote: Would really like to know why the staff preferred Vigil over Perry. Perry actually had a faster 40 time.

And played at a much higher level. Love to know how many tackles Perry would have had playing th teams Vigil did.

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - phil413 - 04-30-2016

Should be Willie Henry. They met with him, big 10 kid that's going to take up space at DT

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Beaker - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 01:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: One wonders where we go in the fourth. DT? Or WR again?

Mike Thomas WR Southern Miss

RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - Kurgan74 - 04-30-2016

Multiple Bearcats in Round 4. Chris Moore was a good pick for the Ravens.

(04-30-2016, 01:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: One wonders where we go in the fourth. DT? Or WR again?

Interior offensive line, hopefully