Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 10:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A boy named Sue has nothing on a boy named Tutu.

Conjures up memories of Ace Ventura.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You should probably look around a little more.

Thanks for the tip kind sir. Ive been doing too many pff mocks I suppose... Where they had guys like Jamin Davis going in the 4-5th rounds and the guy we just took going in that same area. Shows how much they know...
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:08 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I hate the fact that the Stealers got "Little Gronk". I hate the Stealers lol.

Yes. Me too.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Clemson is in the ACC

Yeah, always forget this cause most of the time I see them playing SEC teams. Still, they kick ass regularly.

How many games has Carman lost starting? 1 against Burrow or something?
Reply/Quote
Is Wyatt Davis still on the board? Seemed not too long ago he was projected in the top half of RD 1
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:09 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: Anticipation-4.png]

Tomato Jizz.

Reply/Quote
So where do they go in the 3rd? I'm thinking DE. Though I'd like a Humpphrey or Meinerz if they actually think Carman could end up at tackle.
Reply/Quote
For me, Carmen is a tackle who protected the #1's pick blindside. So in my book, he is now a guard who definitely knows how to pass block.
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for OL again in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
I’m cooling down again but we passed up on some good players holy hell.
Reply/Quote
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is Wyatt Davis still on the board? Seemed not too long ago he was projected in the top half of RD 1

Injured knee in the NC game. Haven't heard severity but could be why he's falling. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, always forget this cause most of the time I see them playing SEC teams. Still, they kick ass regularly.

He lost another one to some team in Ohio. Clearly a future bust.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
I love the trade back a little for 2 extra picks in 4. So Bengals added LSU Burrow to Chase combo, Took an O Lineman in 2. Have pick 3 and now have 3 picks in 4. I love that trade back. That is how Super Bowl 49ers use to work draft. Trade back a little for more picks. Lets face it. Last Place Bengals could use the extra picks.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, always forget this cause most of the time I see them playing SEC teams. Still, they kick ass regularly.

Ohio State beat the hell outta Lawrence on New Years day... Not sure it was Carmen, but somebody was getting abused.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: Willie Anderson assured Tobin Carmen can play guard and RT. Will be fascinating to watch, do guys like Manyweather and Anderson know what they are talking about or some of the scouts.

Willie’s opinion only matters on top 5 picks... Ninja

Reply/Quote
Just a great pick. I’m happy. Plus 2 4s!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:13 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Injured knee in the NC game. Haven't heard severity but could be why he's falling. 

I read that as North Carolina and was like Shocked
Reply/Quote
Werner is a good pick. That guy is a baller
Reply/Quote
Lotta great OL left. If we go edge, give me perkins or Basham. Or of course there is Milton Williams. We're bound to make a good pick at 69
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote