Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 09:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And here I thought I couldn't get less enthused about this pick ....

Hopefully coach Alexander will start posting the ketchup opening videos on his twitter account. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!!!!
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good, happy I made you feel better. Some are making up nonsense to hate on the pick when he has been on my mind for
awhile for us. Pro ready playing against the best of the SEC as an OT which is not his natural position. Still played good even
then.

I appreciate that for sure. We have plenty of draft left still too, and June 1st cuts also. Plenty of time to fill holes and sure up questionable areas.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:01 PM)Synric Wrote: .... I've been talking about Jackson Carman as a prospect since the 2020 draft. 

Sorry I misread your post... we are on the same page.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Since everyone is searching out the most negative tweets and reactions they can find...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good, happy I made you feel better. Some are making up nonsense to hate on the pick when he has been on my mind for
awhile for us. Pro ready playing against the best of the SEC as an OT which is not his natural position. Still played good even
then.

Clemson is in the ACC
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Since everyone is searching out the most negative tweets and reactions they can find...

Damn media hates us.
Reply/Quote
Well, at least we didn’t draft a ballerina. Tutu??
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Since everyone is searching out the most negative tweets and reactions they can find...

Nice to know Simms' thought on the BANDgals pick.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:03 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Well, at least we didn’t draft a ballerina. Tutu??

A boy named Sue has nothing on a boy named Tutu.
Reply/Quote
What shall we name our son? How about TUTU...............
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Carman wouldn’t have been my choice (although I like that he protected Lawrence’s blindside for 2 years), but I’m just glad Pollack is rebuilding this OL, and not Jim Turner.

Lawrence had plenty of time to throw, so that is a very good point. I think its a solid pick, just took me off G. Didnt expect it, and in fact I kind of thought Pollack wanted smaller guys for his system. Shows how little I know! 

This guy could be a road grader for Mixon to run behind. 
Reply/Quote
As someone who has ties to former players of other teams too, I find it weird when I offer their opinion and get torn apart (not on this forum yet).. We are lucky Chase is a good player because we drafted him to keep Burrow happy. Carmen’s ties to Cincinnati should have no reason to why we drafted him.

When I watch his tape, I see someone whose feet get underneath him and plays high. You could get a player like him most years in the fifth. Former 5-stars drop all the time. His play is sloppy.

This was a bad pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s get Quinn Meinerz!

Agree completely. Had a year off and spent it positional training and improving his physicality and measurables. If he's there in 3rd I would love this pic
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:30 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: Bengals are a joke what a stupid pick.

What is your target number of times to complain about a single pick?

Asking for a friend.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is what Walter had to say and he pretty much hates and pans anything we do. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing lol

Cincinnati Bengals: Jackson Carman, OT/G, Clemson - A+ Grade
I love this pick. Back in February, some league sources told us that Jackson Carman could sneak into the opening round. He obviously didn't, so the Bengals are getting awesome value with Carman, especially when considering that they traded down eight spots. They had to improve their offensive line to protect Joe Burrow, and they did just that with Carman.
Reply/Quote
Willie Anderson assured Tobin Carmen can play guard and RT. Will be fascinating to watch, do guys like Manyweather and Anderson know what they are talking about or some of the scouts.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:34 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I havent heard any team or analyst have Carmen rated higher than a 3rd round pick. Not a bad choice but its like the Sample pick. We traded our way out of getting Jenkins to reach big time. SMH....

You should probably look around a little more.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I hate the fact that the Stealers got "Little Gronk". I hate the Stealers lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:02 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Hopefully coach Alexander will start posting the ketchup opening videos on his twitter account. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!!!!

[Image: Anticipation-4.png]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Don't come up in here with attributed quotes from actual analysts. We need more anecdotal day dreams from imaginary friends.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote