Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 03:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: Depended on the draft....I called out Ogbuehi as a bad pick the moment it was announced. Now Jake Fisher - I thought he would be a keeper but the physical issues ultimately did him in. 

That was exactly how I felt. My heart sunk when Ogbuehi was announced. I saw nothing special about the pick. Then I was fist pumping in the 2nd because I thought Fisher would become a gem for us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:26 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Maybe Bengal Sis will come back to the boards

Michelle? What a sweetheart. She’s probably married with kids by now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm so tired of hearing about the f#*king Aaron Rodgers drama......

Yea, one of the best QBs ever refusing to play for one of the NFL's most storied franchises...booooring!  I wonder if Burrow would be pissed if we traded up in the first round to take a QB.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:22 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Dude, that’s the second time this draft you have cracked me the f up.   That was you w the Chris Hansen joke, right ? lmao still.

I only use humor because I'm crying inside, but thanks.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:22 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: That's impossible that has to be fake.

Right, the direction that ball brushed the lid, it would have tightened it, not taken it off.....
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yea, one of the best QBs ever refusing to play for one of the NFL's most storied franchises...booooring!  I wonder if Burrow would be pissed if we traded up in the first round to take a QB.

Yeah, I’m actually surprised they haven’t talked about it more.

Reply/Quote
There’s nixon
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It’s good to draft Evan McPherson. We stuck with Fat Randy through thick and thick.
Reply/Quote
Ihmir Smith-Marsette and Dayvion Nixon slid into the 5th.

Such a weird year prospects are all over the place.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Aaron Rodgers’ career is in Jeopardy.

Hahaha...that's a good one!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Right, the direction that ball brushed the lid, it would have tightened it, not taken it off.....

The spin of the football and rotation of the earth come into play as well. Totally real unedited video.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
According to Simmons, McPherson is expected to the starting kicker. No kicking competition this year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:36 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The spin of the football and rotation of the earth come into play as well. Totally real unedited video.  Ninja

It sucks that it is fake, but if he were related to Mike Brown he'd have a job with our video editing department.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:34 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s good to draft Evan McPherson. We stuck with Fat Randy through thick and thicker.

Fixed it for you.
Reply/Quote
Ravens getting Wade in the 5th is a steal.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I only use humor because I'm crying inside, but thanks.

[Image: R17f35a782e4620eefd61b50a090e2930?rik=5T...pid=ImgRaw]

Reply/Quote
Waltherfootball gave the Steelers an F for drafting Loud Milk dude.
Reply/Quote
Corner and WR still pretty lean here. They could use a shifty slot guy like Shi Smith in 4 wide sets.
Reply/Quote
Many dont realize how important a good kicker and punter are until their team has a bad one.
Reply/Quote