Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
Hoping for Trevon Grimes late.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: 2 picks in RD 6, right? Glad I have a 3 pm tee time... Going on my 1st date tonight since my divorce almost 2 years ago...

dating sounds so weird now...I can see the anxiety if I was in your shoes.   ..good luck and maybe she can talk some draft with you to keep the convo going?  She might be a team Sewell fan and you can argue the Chase vs Sewell decision into the night. haha   
Reply/Quote
I'd be happy with Cade Johnson WR and Trey Hill C in the 6th
Reply/Quote
Fehoko goes to the Cowboys
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There goes Fehoko.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone know why Trey Smith is dropping so much?
Reply/Quote
Oh, Fehoko...my love will turn you on. I hate it when we miss out on a guy who would have been useful AND has a funny name. Double whammy, for sure.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:32 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Anyone know why Trey Smith is dropping so much?

Medical concerns with blood clots.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I like how every time the Packers pick a defensive player it's like "Well, that ain't brining Rodgers back."
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:26 PM)kalibengal Wrote: dating sounds so weird now...I can see the anxiety if I was in your shoes.   ..good luck and maybe she can talk some draft with you to keep the convo going?  She might be a team Sewell fan and you can argue the Chase vs Sewell decision into the night. haha   

HaHaHa, yeah it feels awkward.  She's a Seahawk fan.... Sick
Reply/Quote
In the 6th round, the Bengals select:

Dr. Robert Branson, Orthopedic Surgeon, John Hopkins University of Medicine.

Underrated pick. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: HaHaHa, yeah it feels awkward.  She's a Seahawk fan.... Sick

My wife is a Seahawks fan.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I like how every time the Packers pick a defensive player it's like "Well, that ain't brining Rodgers back."

I really didn't know he was unhappy till the draft so I could see how that could be perceived. 

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I like how every time the Packers pick a defensive player it's like "Well, that ain't brining Rodgers back."

I know, right?
Reply/Quote
Powell is going to go off in the Chiefs offense.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:35 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: My wife is a Seahawks fan.

She's not going golfing today is she?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:35 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: My wife is a Seahawks fan.

That's right , you're in Vancouver. I'm in Olympia
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: 2 picks in RD 6, right? Glad I have a 3 pm tee time... Going on my 1st date tonight since my divorce almost 2 years ago...

Good luck! On both parts.
Reply/Quote

I appreciate the Rodgers news coming out. No way I could handle a weekend of Tebow tryout talk.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: She's not going golfing today is she?

ShhhhNinja
Reply/Quote