Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
WTF these guys

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow pouting like that is a bummer. I was buying into the narrative that he would face losing by smashing everything and screaming at everyone.

He’s not enough to defeat the mountains of bad juju covering this franchise. No one man is. Not even Justin Herbert.

And he’s a good QB. But way too many limitations to be great - to be what Cincy needs to win.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
so to most people here, Herbet is better than Burrow because he outplayed him today?

This place is silly

you dont go by 1 game. Herbert also has a lot of ints on the season. Only reason he doesnt have more is because their scheme is west coast short pass type offense
Reply/Quote
What in the hell is that?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:05 PM)matmaven Wrote: I think eventually, with good coaching, and a decent line, Burrow could be better.  Big question on the coaching and line.

Joe Brady is a free man.
Reply/Quote
Hey Hochuli, Apology Rejected!
Reply/Quote
I guess our expectations are too high according to some. To actually expect your team to come out on its home field and play good, sound football WITH NO MISTAKES is just too much. To expect them to not shoot themselves in the foot and actually make the other team beat them straight up is asking too much it seems. If they had come out and played clean, error free football but just got outplayed I would be okay - it happens. But just like the Cleveland, Chicago and Jets games this was more self destruction than anything else.
Reply/Quote
What kind of nonsense is that explaination?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Apologies for the delay. Let me give you an essay of explanation. - Hochuli

"BOOOO! We are NFL fans that doesn't make sense to us! Go back to being a lawyer!" - Bengals fans in stadium
Reply/Quote
I'm not oblivious to the back-and-forth game play in this particular game...and this board banter has been uncharacterisically..."lively", let's say...but, my God...can we all not agree that there were mistakes made, such as the rare Mixon fumble, the somewhat "usual" Burrow INTs, and MAYBE the notable injuries that contributed to this defeat? I know in the larger scheme of things, blocks were missed, catches weren't made, ZT sucks, etc...however...you get paid MILLIONS of dollars to produce...and in that regard, facing a team like LA, with the D and O stats we've thrown around the whole game...LA should have been a W...not even necessarily an easy W....but the result should probably not have been this, "any given Sunday", notwithstanding.

What say you?
Reply/Quote
This is some BS right here!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He’s not enough to defeat the mountains of bad juju covering this franchise. No one man is. Not even Justin Herbert.

And he’s a good QB. But way too many limitations to be great - to be what Cincy needs to win.

you heard it here first, folks

Burrow isnt good enough
Reply/Quote
Is this a joke? Are we being pranked by Roger Goodell?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Isn't challenging a non challenge able play a penalty?
Reply/Quote
This is a professional crew too making thousands of dollars a game
Reply/Quote
This is ridiculous..
Reply/Quote
DON'T FORGET THE RUN GAME!
Reply/Quote
This ref crew… sheesh
Reply/Quote
Can’t turn the ball over and expect to win it’s a story as old as time. All 4 turnovers killed them. The Chase play goes from a td to a turnover , Mixon play was huge 22 unanswered points and the Bengals were in scoring position ends up being a Td for the Chargers.
Reply/Quote
so they allowed the Chargers to use the clock, avoid a penalty that occurred before the challenge flag all on a non-challengable play...but hey he's sorry for the delay

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote