Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
ouch, drive killer there.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:49 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: And this makes you the coolest kid on the interweb.

I wouldn't say the coolest, but I appreciate your vote of confidence.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:06 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Palmer, 2 for 4 , 22 yards and 2 int hahahaha same old palmer

14 for 19, 230 yards and 4 TDs later...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Are you kidding me? 15 yard sack. You guys playing more optimistic than realistic, if we win this game, we're lucky. We're playing like poo.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:47 AM)Joelist Wrote: Except that the D would have to figure out how to get stops.

Have faith Joe, have faith!   LOL
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:48 AM)Housh Wrote: Lol now Dalton can complete passes? Did the Cardinals D just miraculously stop trying or is Dalton not acting like a ***** right now and taking risks?

Dude has played to protect his stats for 4 games and I'm tired of the shit. You can't tell me the last 4 teams we've played have all had the greatest secondary of all time

You obviously are not watching the games and seeing the complete lack of pass protection. NO QB is going to be firing dimes when they have defenders in their face in just 1-2 seconds. Oh, and there was Bodine whiffing on a rusher right up the middle.
Reply/Quote
Implosion!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:49 AM)PhilHos Wrote: No. What kind of fan calls a game over in the 3rd QTR? There's no doubt the Bengals played horribly, but it's not like they're down by 40.

You go 3 and out three straight times and allow 21 consecutive points in that same span, you may as well be down by 40
Reply/Quote
Where are all these new Oline recruits? Get someone else in there before it's too late. It's getting close already.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:48 AM)Housh Wrote: Lol now Dalton can complete passes? Did the Cardinals D just miraculously stop trying or is Dalton not acting like a ***** right now and taking risks?

Dude has played to protect his stats for 4 games and I'm tired of the shit. You can't tell me the last 4 teams we've played have all had the greatest secondary of all time

.....yeah....Mr Elite WR decided to beat Peterson a time or two......delay of game smh....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Goddamned drive killing bullshit.
Reply/Quote
Sanu was going to pass...
Reply/Quote
lmao. bad protection there?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Just wow. Rolling, then the wheels fall off.
Reply/Quote
Keystone kitties
Reply/Quote
Unreal Hue....just take a huge sack then go to wildcat??? wtf
Reply/Quote
marvin jones with the drop. nice.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hue must think he is coaching HS ball. 2nd and 21 and Sanu at QB?
Reply/Quote
This makes me mad seeing them go backwards.
Reply/Quote
How do you not catch that? Cmon Jones...
Reply/Quote