Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Legal tampering period
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1635361890246479872
Going to really miss him. Looks like his money went to Pratt.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:28 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Vonn Bell to Panthers. Ugh

SHIT!!! Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:29 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1635361890246479872
Going to really miss him. Looks like his money went to Pratt.

What do you mean his money Bengals are still well under the cap and can free up more with certain cuts. Bullshit. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same, I like both Washington and Durham. The best 2 blocking TE's in this Draft but have high upside as pass catchers as well.

Especially Washington. We may have seen all that Mayer can do, but he was the most productive TE.

I'd be cool with Mayer too, but I just think Washington is an even better blocker already plus he has a good ceiling as a pass catcher too.
Mayer is the safer selection though, for sure.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pratt back and Vonn Bell gone... I think every Bengals fan expected the exact opposite.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell is gone, yes...but the Bengals could still UPGRADE at saefty in FA. Posi vibes, people.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I would have rather signed Bell over Pratt. There is no way the Bengals aren't signing a free agent safety. I love Bell and his leadership and I really wanted him back at a fair price, however, he looked like he had lost a little bit of a step this past year.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Pratt back and Vonn Bell gone... I think every Bengals fan expected the exact opposite.

I sure did. If you told me this was the case a week ago, I'd have thought you had them mixed up because it for sure felt like it was going to be the other way around.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'd be cool with Mayer too, but I just think Washington is an even better blocker already plus he has a good ceiling as a pass catcher too.
Mayer is the safer selection though, for sure.

Feel the same, I know not many want to take a TE in the first but if Darnell Wright is gone I would think about one of Mayer or Darnell
Washington. Both are good blockers but Washington is a fantastic blocker with crazy upside and giant hands and he can go up and get 
the ball like a beast as we saw at the Combine.

(03-13-2023, 04:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Pratt back and Vonn Bell gone... I think every Bengals fan expected the exact opposite.

I know I did.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:30 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What do you mean his money Bengals are still well under the cap and can free up more with certain cuts. Bullshit. 

Joe Burrow has to be extended, same with Wilson, Higgins, and then Chase next year. Cannot re-sign everybody forever, have to let some walk to stay under the cap.
Reply/Quote
With Bell gone now anyone think there's a chance they might just resign Bates?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:35 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Vonn Bell is gone, yes...but the Bengals could still UPGRADE at saefty in FA. Posi vibes, people.

Thornhill would be a nice grab for us. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:38 PM)cinci4life Wrote: With Bell gone now anyone think there's a chance they might just resign Bates?

I don't personally think so. ATL & SF are the most likely spots I am reading so far. Bates is just going to be too expensive IMO. 
Reply/Quote
Pocic resinging with the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Well if Bengals are play compensatory pick game, we have lost 1 FA and signed none.

I do think if Bates is reasonable, he could be back in stripes for a long time. He is the QB of our defense. Bell was a very good safety, but no QB of the defense.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:30 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What do you mean his money Bengals are still well under the cap and can free up more with certain cuts. Bullshit. 

Maybe Burrow has told Mike Brown that he wants to make more money than Daniel Jones, after all.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I don't personally think so. ATL & SF are the most likely spots I am reading so far. Bates is just going to be too expensive IMO. 

SF signed Gibson, but bigger move was Hargaves. They are cap poor now unless they cut and restructure players.

Falcons are loaded with cap money.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'm bummed we didn't keep Bell. I appreciated his contributions to the team.
Reply/Quote
Tampa to release Shaq Mason if they can't trade him.
Reply/Quote
Bears sign G Nate Davis and LB Tremaine Edmunds.
Reply/Quote