Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
(08-18-2023, 10:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: The entire offense has no rhythm. That is a big part of it. 

I know it's the pre-season but outside of that game where Finley beat the Steelers the ZT era has two speeds "Burrow is in there" and "It may as well be 1998."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Browning has looked better with both the 2s and 3s
Reply/Quote
Yoshi had no chance on that ball
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, if he's on the field during the regular season he'll have two #1 WRs to throw to.  I'd wager we're just rolling with him, so it's easier to just hope Burrow never misses a snap and/or ZT and our players are so good that any dingleberry can hold serve under center. 

Just saying... if the Bengals expelled him, they'd feel better. Maybe not be overthinking things so much.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:21 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Yoshi had no chance on that ball

Another under thrown ball. The WRs should be used to those by now..... 

Reply/Quote
Yoshi gotta throw that deep ball higher.

Our backup QBs reallly have no skill in throwing 1 on 1 jump balls.

now maybe I’m being unfair because Tee is just a jump ball god but it seems like our guys don’t really have a chance with these passes
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:22 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Another under thrown ball. The WRs should be used to those by now..... 

Let's bring back sanu as a qb. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:21 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Yoshi had no chance on that ball

lol No kidding.  It hit the defender in the helmet.
Reply/Quote
And still no offensive TDs in the preseason. Embarrassing.

And for the "preseason doesn't matter" gang, Zac taking preseason so totally unseriously is part of why his teams always come out in the regular season and need 2 or 3 games to get into sync. Preseason IS important and he should be getting both first teams more than one series so that the rust is partly shaken off at least.
Reply/Quote
I’m actually afraid for our defense. No way iron is sharpening iron in practice with these QBs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:19 PM)casear2727 Wrote: At the 6 second mark.

I gave you the screen shot, he wagged the finger right at the player who is blocked by the ref prior to the out of bounds motion.  

You are just an awful individual, it's a dumb rule but it is a rule.  Everyone can see it but you. 

I get it, you cant take the L, not surprised.

I am an "awful individual" for calling out a bullshit taunting penalty against "our" team.  Alright.  I think you are a contrarian , tries to know it all, board dweller that puts down any new members who come on here to make yourself feel superior.

You are trying to get me to say something to get myself banned and it's not gonna work.  Keep trying.  
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:23 PM)Housh Wrote: Yoshi gotta throw that deep ball higher.

Our backup QBs reallly have no skill in throwing 1 on 1 jump balls.

now maybe I’m being unfair because Tee is just a jump ball god but it seems like our guys don’t really have a chance with these passes

Don't think Higgins could've gotten that. Needed to be higher up
Reply/Quote
Browning definitely looking better than Siemian. A little reckless but somewhat more accurate. Didn’t get the td on a decent drive but at least put points on the board. Chrisman on the hold on that kick.
Reply/Quote
This secondary is awful.
Reply/Quote
Still playing Heinike is crazy to me
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: This secondary is awful.

Naw Hienike is just a good QB
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: And still no offensive TDs in the preseason. Embarrassing.

And for the "preseason doesn't matter" gang, Zac taking preseason so totally unseriously is part of why his teams always come out in the regular season and need 2 or 3 games to get into sync. Preseason IS important and he should be getting both first teams more than one series so that the rust is partly shaken off at least.

Good thing there's 20 real games to get the Bowl. Twenty! 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:26 PM)Housh Wrote: Still playing Heinike is crazy to me

It's what crappy teams do - they play to win in the pre-season.
Reply/Quote
Guys calling the game two homers
Reply/Quote
Horrible defensive play to match the horrible offensive play.
Reply/Quote