Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(01-07-2024, 03:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You know this how?

He has a 2.75mil dead cap hit from what I saw. I think he will be back. Not saying we shouldn't continue to try and get better at that position. Run a committee. 
Reply/Quote
When was last time bengals gave up no yards in a quarter? Forever
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see Bengals beat Browns 50 to 0 today
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The worst team in the division being 9-8 would be crazy

That’s like a stop away from 10 games
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Browning’s GF is a poor man’s Brittany Mahomes.

Enjoy your 15 minutes because you (hopefully) won’t be in that suite next year.
(And when I saw the JB initials on her top I thought of Joe Burrow not Jake Browning)
Reply/Quote
Let me once again say that the key to winning in the afc north is the run game. Hope to see it be a major emphasis next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah, funny how Mixon has showed motivation problems before. He looks wildly different some games and I think he's more susceptible to motivation than others.

When has Mixon shown motivational problems? Nothing but a great a team player since he's been here.
Reply/Quote
8 TDs since week 8 being the most just sounds crazy

That seems low

Defenses are really starting to catch up to offenses
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:41 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Not able to watch today, need a pic or 2

I hesitate to post a pic for fear of breaking the internet.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I love the long toss on the sweep, where has that been all year
Reply/Quote
Look at that damn burst.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:44 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: When was last time bengals gave up no yards in a quarter? Forever

When was the last time they played a team's 5th QB and all backups with our starters?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Look at that damn burst.

Is this a typo comment on JB's girl?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: When was the last time they played a team's 5th QB and all backups with our starters?

Preseason, lol
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:45 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Browning’s GF is a poor man’s  Brittany Mahomes.

(And when I saw the JB initials on her top I thought of Joe Burrow not Jake Browning)

Damn, I missed it

WHy does Sample always look like he is running in wet cement?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lol, please tell me you are being sarcastic and forgot a ninja with the first sentence. Sticking with the run with your starters against another team's backups is not really the same as starters vs starters.

I'm a Mixon fan who thinks he will be here next year. But yes I was joking. I do think we should look to improve the position though.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:45 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Browning’s GF is a poor man’s  Brittany Mahomes.

Why you such a hater?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:48 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Damn, I missed it

WHy does Sample always look like he is running in wet cement?

Looks like a garbage truck going up hill
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:45 PM)Housh Wrote: The worst team in the division being 9-8 would be crazy

That’s like a stop away from 10 games

I read in JN that it’s never happened in professional sports.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:46 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: When has Mixon shown motivational problems? Nothing but a great a team player since he's been here.
Thank you, somebody with a clue.. Wink
Reply/Quote