Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
Reader + L. Williams or Onwenu and I'd be ecstatic.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 07:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: No doubt. But the scuttbutt on some Pats sites is he prefers to play guard.

He'll play wherever the team wants him to play that gives him the most money i'm sure lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 07:52 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Reader + L. Williams or Onwenu and I'd be ecstatic.

Same. That would be a fantastic FA for our needs that would open up the Draft.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 07:37 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Giants trade for tagged OLB/EDGE Brian Burns from Carolina.

2nd and a 5th, reportedly.

Now Carolina needs to make an offer for T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 07:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

That kind of sucks.  Eluemunor would have been a good bridge between drafting a RT.  7 million a year is not bad and is a tiny bit lower than projected.  I hope this means we are going after Onwenu instead.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 07:55 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Now Carolina needs to make an offer for T.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Give us that 2nd and 5th and Tee is gone bye bye
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 07:50 PM)pulses Wrote: I think they've gotta give the $$$ to Onwenu and a DT.

This would certainly make the team better in my opinion as well. Who you thinking of for DT? 

I certainly like Reader but if there is someone younger and ascending with no injury history that would be better in my eyes in combination with a high draft pick at DT.

I feel like the flexibility of Onwenu makes him appealing. Definitely good for depth that he plays great at G or RT.

Lots of options in the draft at wideout as well. I would prefer a strong focus on dline/oline early. 
Flexibility is important when picking BPA though. Landing a free agent RT and DT would be huge.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 07:56 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: That kind of sucks.  Eluemunor would have been a good bridge between drafting a RT.  7 million a year is not bad and is a tiny bit lower than projected.  I hope this means we are going after Onwenu instead.

I read Onwenu is representing himself and gets labeled as a high-intelligence guy. I know I'm only reading random internet articles about him but he sounds like a Zac-type of player. I'd like him to join the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 07:52 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Reader + L. Williams or Onwenu and I'd be ecstatic.

And Kendall Fuller after losing Chido of course.
Reply/Quote
Sign Onwenu and move Vollson to RT where he played in college.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I need more than Stone on day one.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
As bad as some of these OLs around the league are I’m shocked we haven’t heard anything about Jonah Williams.
Reply/Quote
Well with Onwenu gone we can forget upgrading RT.
Reply/Quote
RT at 18.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 08:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I need more than Stone on day one.

Wonder if anyone knows off hand about how many Signings the Bengals have typically done on Day 1 the past few years ?
Reply/Quote
Does seem like a lot more movement on the very first day ( and the few leading up ).
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 08:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: As bad as some of these OLs around the league are I’m shocked we haven’t heard anything about Jonah Williams.

We're about to hear that he's back, and making more money too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 08:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: As bad as some of these OLs around the league are I’m shocked we haven’t heard anything about Jonah Williams.

What might the odds be that the Bengals...

1. make Jonah an offer ?

2. make him one that he accepts ?
Reply/Quote