Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
We'll see what happens. Ideally they sign a NT and RT before the draft and ideally they go in prepared to trade up to ensure they get the right picks especially in Rd 2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 06:33 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I would not count on Jackson being there at #80. 

I've saw Jackson in the 4th and 5th in some projections so you never know.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 06:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: We'll see what happens. Ideally they sign a NT and RT before the draft and ideally they go in prepared to trade up to ensure they get the right picks especially in Rd 2.

Like, who??  The market of actual playable players is literally, dried up...  Unless they can work a trade with some team, I don't see the roster improving at either of those positions before the draft.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 07:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Like, who??  The market of actual playable players is literally, dried up...  Unless they can work a trade with some team, I don't see the roster improving at either of those positions before the draft.

I agree their time to sh*t or get off the pot has passed by.
Reply/Quote
Ravens losing Zeitler to Lions.
Young signing 1 year 13 million guaranteed with Saints.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 08:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ravens losing Zeitler to Lions.

Chase young and Jadaveon clowney still get paid in great college play. Is young worth 13/year?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 08:32 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Chase young and Jadaveon clowney still get paid in great college play.  Is young worth 13/year?

Evidently the threat that he can provide seemed worth the money to a cash strapped team in need of an edge rusher.. Just glad that it's not the Bengals making those sort of desperate moves anymore.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 04:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Here are some updates I saw: 

Listening to the Growler from Paul Dehner, he has updates on our favorite FA hopeful signings

1. Tart is not going to happen. Not a personality fit. Dehner says that they feel like they have other options available so perhaps going for some older FAs remaining, but no hints as to who they are.
  2. Becton is a hard "maybe". However, he did give a hint by saying something to the effect of "they are in on some other big free agent options, emphasis on the word big" Which I believe is hinting at Trent Brown who is 6'8 360. I am of the opinion that both should be an option, as both are injury concerns and our oline depth is not good!
Wanted to post these updates because this is the first time ive heard someone plugged in speak about this directly.

Calais Campbell at dt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 07:26 PM)pulses Wrote: I've saw Jackson in the 4th and 5th in some projections so you never know.

And 2nd or 3rd in others. He is the #2 guy at his position. I'd be stunned if he lasts past the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 08:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ravens losing Zeitler to Lions.

Both guards. If JPJ is there, they will pick him for sure. 
Reply/Quote
Last time I heard the Rats were interviewing Guyton.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 06:37 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: How so?

They’ve unseated the Browns as offseason champs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 09:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: Last time I heard the Rats were interviewing Guyton.

Did Moss leave as well?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 10:06 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Did Moss leave as well?

What? Who is the Moss you refer to?
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 10:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

Good I don’t want him to go to Pittsburgh. He’s not the player he used to be but I know if he goes there he will have a last second TD to beat the Bengals this year. Just how it goes and dude will still have that chip on his shoulder - especially against his old team.
How much is he asking for? Seems like the Bengals never even thought about re-signing him - guess that’s why they drafted Jones last year and signed Gesicki.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 10:06 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Did Moss leave as well?

Moses? Traded to the Jets.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 10:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: What? Who is the Moss you refer to?

Typo. Moses.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 10:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Moses? Traded to the Jets.

Thank, you. Both Gs and RT. Though Faalele (sp) is there.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 09:36 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: And 2nd or 3rd in others. He is the #2 guy at his position. I'd be stunned if he lasts past the 3rd.
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/top-dts-nfl-draft-2024/
Reply/Quote