Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's too ugly to be POTUS
(02-22-2016, 11:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There is some legitimacy to looks counting though.

No doubt. Ever since someone said Ted Cruz looks like he's peeing, I think of that every time I see him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-22-2016, 11:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn't say it was the only thing.  But you haven't seen a lot of fat bald men occupying the WH lately have you?  Looks do play a part.

Not lately, no.

ThumbsUp

All seriousness aside I do understand the cult of personality approach to public office on the national level.  I just don't remember it being applied publicly to male candidates as often as female one.

I'd vote for a fat bald woman if she was the right candidate...but the party probably wouldn't let anyone like that run for office for the same reason this thread was started.  Some voters are too shallow.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-22-2016, 01:51 PM)Vlad Wrote: That was stupid hyperbole Fred.

I do recall though Obama was deified, was gonna be the savior of the world.... "the one". Was gonna pay your rent and put gas in your car. Remember that?
Our Lord and Savior so says Jamie Fox.

Obama has nothing to do with your 401K Fred , even when yours crashes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/06/05/obama-has-overseen-more-job-creation-than-both-bushes-combined-but-less-than-other-recent-presidents/

Quote:A fact that may come up on the campaign trail: Obama has overseen more jobs added than either of the two Bushes -- combined. Even if you scale up the Bush administration totals to account for the increased population, there have been more jobs added under Obama.

And I'm paying about half at the pump than I did when he took office. This weekend I filled up for $1.42 a gallon. Crazy.

So... what was your point again? That he created more jobs to pay rent and got my gas bill down?

LOL
(02-22-2016, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been disgusted with Obama.  He has had 8 years and he has not yet completely destroyed the United States. 

Where are all the poor jobless people living in mansions?

Where are the christian churches burnt to the ground?

Why do all these white people still have guns? 

All that has happened to me in 8 years is my 401 K doubled and my second biggest asset (home) has also gone up in value dramatically.

What a failure. 

Yep.  The WORST president in recent memory.  Terrible.  Just terrible. History will prove just how big of a fraud Obama has been.  Just listen to FOX News from here on out.  The truth will set you free.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Of course apperance matters. I seen more than one person in this forum comment on Christie's weight. I also read somewhere that Nixon was ahead of Kennedy until they had a public debate and folks (especially women) got to see the two candidates.

WTS, from all the things that will hinder Hillary from getting elected; appearance is toward the bottom.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-22-2016, 01:51 PM)Vlad Wrote: That was stupid hyperbole Fred.

as opposed to this thread...   Hilarious
I'd give Hildawg a good hot, slow grind.

Y'all are just afraid of women with power.
(02-22-2016, 02:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'd give Hildawg a good hot, slow grind.

Scares the shit out of some men.  Same people that shit on Michelle Obama.

pathetic.  
(02-22-2016, 02:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course apperance matters. I seen more than one person in this forum comment on Christie's weight. I also read somewhere that Nixon was ahead of Kennedy until they had a public debate and folks (especially women) got to see the two candidates.

WTS, from all the things that will hinder Hillary from getting elected; appearance is toward the bottom.

I reference both of those things (Christie and the 1960 debate) when I bring up looks during my lesson on presidential electability. 

Nixon had just had the flu, had lost some weight, and refused make up. He looked awful. JFK had just been campaigning in California and had a nice tan. TV viewers said JFK won. Radio listeners said Nixon won.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

It would have to be slow.  It takes a half hour just to get from one side of her to the other.  And Shaq's arms aren't even long enough to get around her.

And Slimy Bill's deal with her is--I'll stay with you during the campaign as long as i never have to see you naked.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(02-22-2016, 02:50 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Scares the shit out of some men.  Same people that shit on Michelle Obama.

pathetic.  

Except those people are afraid of a woman with a penis.
(02-22-2016, 08:19 PM)Vlad Wrote: Except those people are afraid of a woman with a penis.

I'm sure those people are afraid of most things even remotely foreign to them.  

Desperation is a stinky cologne,  Fred.
Ninja

*bonus points for naming the movie that the quote's from*
(02-22-2016, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Now she announced she was going to become a transgender! 

Now?  "Was going..."?!?

Have you never noticed the plethora of pants suits?
(02-22-2016, 10:21 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Desperation is a stinky cologne,  Fred.
Ninja

*bonus points for naming the movie that the quote's from*

Super troopers

Bonus points if you can guess my wifi network name
(02-22-2016, 10:32 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Now?  "Was going..."?!?

Have you never noticed the plethora of pants suits?

Because women of that age should be wearing a miniskirt?  
(02-22-2016, 11:01 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Super troopers

Ursula ?
(02-22-2016, 11:01 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Super troopers

Hillary's Hot Spot
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-23-2016, 12:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hillary's Hot Spot

The only hot spot that ice queen has is her place in hell.
[Image: 3321q29.gif]