Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-07-2017, 02:49 AM)Benton Wrote: I have it from an incredibly credible source. Were there two times as many Pro-Trump forces — again, their words, not mine — as snowflakes? 

I don't know, I'm just asking here.

Link your incredibly credible source or stop trolling; the choice is yours.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-07-2017, 08:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't say "who knows", I said that there were likely skirmishes on both sides given the evidence from your link. Sorry to deviate from the blind partisanship you were hoping for when you bumped this thread. 

Admittedly I am partisan against those who try to stop freedom of speech. As leaders of the counter-demonstration  said their plan was to show up in a force large enough to dissuade them from conducting their march in a show of support for their elected President. Apparently, when that failed they moved on to Plan B. It is sad that there are not more partisan to this. But Any Means necessary, amiright?

(03-07-2017, 11:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Admittedly I am partisan against those who try to stop freedom of speech. As leaders of the counter-demonstration  said their plan was to show up in a force large enough to dissuade them from conducting their march in a show of support for their elected President. Apparently, when that failed they moved on to Plan B. it is ad that there are not more partisan to this. But Any Means necessary, amiright?

Well saying you hope Obama fails is far worse than naming yourself By Any Means Necessary and then trying to physically stop people.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-07-2017, 11:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Admittedly I am partisan against those who try to stop freedom of speech. As leaders of the counter-demonstration  said their plan was to show up in a force large enough to dissuade them from conducting their march in a show of support for their elected President. 

This isn't stopping freedom of speech. They're not the government. 

Quote:Apparently, when that failed they moved on to Plan B. It is sad that there are not more partisan to this. 

What was Plan B?

Quote:But Any Means necessary, amiright?

I believe your current bumper sticker slogan was a response to Griever because I haven't echoed this phrase.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-07-2017, 12:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This isn't stopping freedom of speech. They're not the government. 

What was Plan B?

I believe your current bumper sticker slogan was a response to Griever because I haven't echoed this phrase.

This leads one to believe that you are OK with one civilian group attempting to silence another.

Apparently, it was to use force to stop them from exercising their freedom of speech as their larger crowd, ominous name, and history of violence did not deter US Citizens from showing support for their President. But hey, they weren't part of the government so it's all good

Not my bumper sticker slogan; as that is what the group calls themselves. My response it to anyone that does not see the issue with their actions and name.

(03-07-2017, 11:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well saying you hope Obama fails is far worse than naming yourself By Any Means Necessary and then trying to physically stop people.

I hate it when folks are blinded by their partisan views.

(03-07-2017, 11:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Admittedly I am partisan against those who try to stop freedom of speech. As leaders of the counter-demonstration  said their plan was to show up in a force large enough to dissuade them from conducting their march in a show of support for their elected President. Apparently, when that failed they moved on to Plan B. It is sad that there are not more partisan to this. But Any Means necessary, amiright?

(03-07-2017, 12:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hate it when folks are blinded by their partisan views.

(02-28-2017, 02:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think many folk misunderstand free speech.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-07-2017, 02:49 AM)Benton Wrote: I have it from an incredibly credible source.

Wait, did you mean it's hard to believe the source is credible? Cool
--------------------------------------------------------

(03-07-2017, 12:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This leads one to believe that you are OK with one civilian group attempting to silence another.

Yes, I support free speech. 

Quote:Apparently, it was to use force to stop them from exercising their freedom of speech as their larger crowd, ominous name, and history of violence did not deter US Citizens from showing support for their President. But hey, they weren't part of the government so it's all good

Apparently 

Quote:Not my bumper sticker slogan; as that is what the group calls themselves. My response it to anyone that does not see the issue with their actions and name.

I do not see an issue with holding a counter protest or having the name "by any means necessary" (as it is a name). I understand that you are characterizing all counter protestors as violent antagonist and all pro Trump demonstrators as innocent victims, so I get why this stance would cause this illogical, emotional outburst from you.

(03-07-2017, 01:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, I support free speech. 

Apparently 

I do not see an issue with holding a counter protest or having the name "by any means necessary" (as it is a name). I understand that you are characterizing all counter protestors as violent antagonist and all pro Trump demonstrators as innocent victims, so I get why this stance would cause this illogical, emotional outburst from you.

I would say a group that calls themselves "Any Means Necessary" should be at least monitored.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-07-2017, 02:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I would say a group that calls themselves "Any Means Necessary" should be at least monitored.

Maybe wire tapped?  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(03-07-2017, 02:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Maybe wire tapped?  

Obama's too busy writing his $65 million book to do it right now.

(03-07-2017, 01:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, I support free speech. 

Apparently 

As do I; I just have issue when folks try to stop others from exercising their right to do so; especially when it has led to violence on more than one occasion. Obviously you do not.

Yes this was made apparent by the violence that ensued again.

Your stance than names don't matter is noted. You understand very little as I did not characterize all counter protestors as violent; this is just something you made up in your head. There were protests and counter-protests Nationwide and this was the only one with violence of note, I've stated that numerous times. Just because you cannot grasp the logic doesn't mean it is not there.

Enough of the round and round. Both points of view are now well known.   

(03-07-2017, 02:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Obama's too busy writing his $65 million book to do it right now.

I heard he stole most of the book from Trump through his wire tapping...
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(03-07-2017, 02:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As do I; I just have issue when folks try to stop others from exercising their right to do so; especially when it has led to violence on more than one occasion. Obviously you do not.

Yes this was made apparent by the violence that ensued again.

Your stance than names don't matter is noted. You understand very little as I did not characterize all counter protestors as violent; this is just something you made up in your head. There were protests and counter-protests Nationwide and this was the only one with violence of note, I've stated that numerous times. Just because you cannot grasp the logic doesn't mean it is not there.

Enough of the round and round. Both points of view are now well known.   

So basically you don't know what freedom of speech is and "you didn't say that".

I am sorry that I tried to hold you accountable for what you said. I should have known that you weren't saying what you said. 

(03-07-2017, 02:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I would say a group that calls themselves "Any Means Necessary" should be at least monitored.

Unless they're a math olympiads group, because then it's just a bunch of witty nerds.

(03-07-2017, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So basically you don't know what freedom of speech is and "you didn't say that".

I am sorry that I tried to hold you accountable for what you said. I should have known that you weren't saying what you said. 

hes a trump supporter, so you have to look at his heart, not listen to his words
People suck
(03-07-2017, 11:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Link your incredibly credible source or stop trolling; the choice is yours.

What? Are you saying I'm making this up? What reason would I have? I'm extremely successful. Extremely. Let me tell you, there's few people who've been as successful as I am. So with all that success, what reason would I have to make up this incredibly credible source?

None. Not one. There's absolutely no reason for me to, not with all my success. I'm an open record, all you've got to do is just look back at my track marks and see not only am I successful, but I've got a history of being right. I'm right, and incredibly successful. That's me in a nutshell.

I don't know where these comments about trolls are coming from. From people at the Steelers message boards? I don't know, I'm just asking a question here.
(03-07-2017, 04:26 PM)Benton Wrote: What? Are you saying I'm making this up? What reason would I have? I'm extremely successful. Extremely. Let me tell you, there's few people who've been as successful as I am. So with all that success, what reason would I have to make up this incredibly credible source?

None. Not one. There's absolutely no reason for me to, not with all my success. I'm an open record, all you've got to do is just look back at my track marks and see not only am I successful, but I've got a history of being right. I'm right, and incredibly successful. That's me in a nutshell.

I don't know where these comments about trolls are coming from. From people at the Steelers message boards? I don't know, I'm just asking a question here.
Nope, I'm saying you are being an overt troll, because you spoke out your ass and were wrong. Now instead of admitting your error, you chosen to go on some silly parody that most likely entertains the more juvenile minded in here, but really all you are doing is embarrassing yourself and demonstrating you are in no way deserving of the title you hold.

You guys have fun.  

(03-07-2017, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, I'm saying you are being an overt troll, because you spoke out your ass and were wrong. Now instead of admitting your error, you chosen to go on some silly parody that most likely entertains the more juvenile minded in here, but really all you are doing is embarrassing yourself and demonstrating you are in no way deserving of the title you hold.

You guys have fun.  

this snowflake sure is angry
People suck