Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-07-2017, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, I'm saying you are being an overt troll, because you spoke out your ass and were wrong. Now instead of admitting your error, you chosen to go on some silly parody that most likely entertains the more juvenile minded in here, but really all you are doing is embarrassing yourself and demonstrating you are in no way deserving of the title you hold.

You guys have fun.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-07-2017, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, I'm saying you are being an overt troll, because you spoke out your ass and were wrong. Now instead of admitting your error, you chosen to go on some silly parody that most likely entertains the more juvenile minded in here, but really all you are doing is embarrassing yourself and demonstrating you are in no way deserving of the title you hold.

You guys have fun.  

Ah, my mistake. I didn't think your position of laying all the blame on anyone without any proof was a serious one, given your recent responses of 'hey, that was obviously sarcasm.' I thought you were continuing that.

That clarified, I'll leave you to it and parody presidents elsewhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-07-2017, 05:37 PM)Griever Wrote: this snowflake sure is angry

He sure doesn't like Benton exercising free speech. 

#runningforhissafeplace
#wordshurt
Benton sure is having fun.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-06-2017, 08:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, to better explain I was referring to functions such as the one's we are discussing, where a Political group gather to express their views.

Your examples are silly at best.

Examples of right wing violence are never silly.

When you said "the left is extremely violent" I wasn't sure what your restrictions would be. So you meant "the left" is extremely violent only where political groups are gathered to express their views? Like at political rallies? 

Right wingers mass murdering politically defined targets doesn't count unless the victims are at a political function?

How far back in time do we get to go?

http://www.greensboro.com/news/nov-a-day-that-still-divides-city/article_729b27d0-a316-11e4-9db0-4f4dd8dd7f09.html

While we are at it, I was wondering if you have some examples of left wing mass murderers. If the left is extremely violent then there must be many.

You guys have fun.  
I'm more of a troll, than Benton.
But.... does anyone acknowledges MY work ?
(Steve Martin voice)
Noooooooo.....ooo.....ooooo !!!!!
(03-07-2017, 08:57 PM)Dill Wrote: Examples of right wing violence are never silly.

When you said "the left is extremely violent" I wasn't sure what your restrictions would be. So you meant "the left" is extremely violent only where political groups are gathered to express their views? Like at political rallies? 

Right wingers mass murdering politically defined targets doesn't count unless the victims are at a political function?

How far back in time do we get to go?

http://www.greensboro.com/news/nov-a-day-that-still-divides-city/article_729b27d0-a316-11e4-9db0-4f4dd8dd7f09.html

While we are at it, I was wondering if you have some examples of left wing mass murderers. If the left is extremely violent then there must be many.

Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-08-2017, 10:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro

Those are the leaders of countries.  Using that logic every war is an example of a "wing" committing mass murder.
(03-08-2017, 10:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: Those are the leaders of countries.  Using that logic every war is an example of a "wing" committing mass murder.

They committed mass murder within their borders, not in war.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-08-2017, 10:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: They committed mass murder within their borders, not in war.

They are still the leaders of a country.  Not some group protesting.
(03-08-2017, 03:15 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm more of a troll, than Benton.
But.... does anyone acknowledges MY work ?
(Steve Martin voice)
Noooooooo.....ooo.....ooooo !!!!!

but... You were my incredibly credible source!
(03-08-2017, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: They are still the leaders of a country.  Not some group protesting.

There didn't seem to be any parameters to the question.

(03-08-2017, 10:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There didn't seem to be any parameters to the question.

Maybe not, but personally I see a difference in a level of "violence" between Stalin killing his enemies and a slap fight between protesting groups.
(03-08-2017, 11:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe not, but personally I see a difference in a level of "violence" between Stalin killing his enemies and a slap fight between protesting groups.

I know.  That's why we can't let the lefties in power. Ninja

(03-08-2017, 11:54 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I know.  That's why we can't let the lefties in power. Ninja

Walked into that one.... Smirk
(03-08-2017, 10:37 AM)Benton Wrote: but... You were my incredibly credible source!
I can be both !
My therapist says so...
I'm down to four personalities and damn proud of it.
(03-08-2017, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: They are still the leaders of a country.  Not some group protesting.
Hell Dill used the son of a Muslim immigrant shooting up a gay nightclub as an example of the right committing violence at a liberal function. He also used church gathers as examples of liberal functions and there being shot by racists as conservatives, but you balk at these examples.

Hows about Chris Dorner does that one count?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-08-2017, 10:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro

I assumed Bfine was talking about examples of "left wing" mass murderers in the US.

But you have responded, Michael. If these national leaders are examples of "left wing" mass murderers could you perhaps tell me what the criteria are for your selection?  I think I know how you are defining "left," but how are you defining "mass murderer"?  What was the pertinence of this answer to my question to Bfine?
(03-08-2017, 05:00 PM)Dill Wrote: I assumed Bfine was talking about examples of "left wing" mass murderers in the US.

But you have responded, Michael. If these national leaders are examples of "left wing" mass murderers could you perhaps tell me what the criteria are for your selection?  I think I know how you are defining "left," but how are you defining "mass murderer"?  What was the pertinence of this answer to my question to Bfine?

How am I defining mass murder?  Murdering a lot of people.  

(03-08-2017, 12:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell Dill used the son of a Muslim immigrant shooting up a gay nightclub as an example of the right committing violence at a liberal function. He also used church gathers as examples of liberal functions and there being shot by racists as conservatives, but you balk at these examples.

Hows about Chris Dorner does that one count?

If a Muslim immigrant shoots up a gay night club because he defines "gay" as evil, then yes, that counts as right wing violence. Most Muslims regard themselves as "conservative" and share many beliefs/values with American conservatives. We should not be surprised if they fall to the right of the political spectrum.  

In any case, I didn't use the term "conservatives." I used the term "right wing." And the people who murdered the church people in the examples I gave were motivated by right wing views. What I presented were examples of right wing violence. I could have presented many more, including McVeigh's bombing of the Murrah building in Oklahoma, which killed 168 people.

All of the victims in my examples were targeted for political reasons.

One can call "the left" extremely violent only by excluding all these examples of right wing violence.