Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
I think "terrible" is more than a bit much, but it wasn't perfect. Probably would've been caught if it wasn't raining.

But yeah...ANDY SUXXXX!!!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
We don’t call holding for the Bengals no more? Dude got held prett clearly on that McCoy catch
Reply/Quote
Blaming that INT on anyone other than the QB is why I find many of Andy's fanboys so funny.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did he get both feet down?

Reply/Quote
1-4 here we come.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:08 PM)Housh Wrote: We don’t call holding for the Bengals no more? Dude got held prett clearly on that McCoy catch

You didn't get that memmo?
Reply/Quote
***** Brandon Tate.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Remember that thread about the NFL being fixed and how certain calls/ non calls influence games. There was one right there.

Reply/Quote
Damn we don't get ball back at half, we need points here.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No way he got both feet down
Reply/Quote
Offfff course Tate is suddenly the hero..Go figure..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
No, right foot was down before posession. Challenge that shit!

Reply/Quote
wow Shaw! Thx Andy....that one is on you!
Reply/Quote
WTG Andy... let them right back in it.
Oh well , time to drive down the field and score
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Blaming that INT on anyone other than the QB is why I find many of Andy's fanboys so funny.

It was a bad throw but it was a tip int fluke.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Damnit Marvin! YOU SUCK!

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:10 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: No way he got both feet down

Fak
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No, right foot was down before posession. Challenge that shit!

All scores are reviewed
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:08 PM)Housh Wrote: We don’t call holding for the Bengals no more? Dude got held prett clearly on that McCoy catch

They don't call a lot of holding anymore. A lot of OLs are shit these days, so they hold a lot. Much like the Seahawks when they PI'd every play because they knew refs wouldn't call it nonstop.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Blaming that INT on anyone other than the QB is why I find many of Andy's fanboys so funny.

Just went back and slow motion replayed the throw.  It was high and behind AJ.  It was a very bad throw.
Reply/Quote