Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
To buck the trend of the popular narrative; we are doing well.

Buffalo's only TD was on a short field. This is a tem that hung 26 on a great Denver D.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’m at the game soaking wet lol

Do you have a sense we will win or lose based on what you are seeing.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Another chapter of why I can't stand Marvin!

How he has the 2nd longest tenure behind Bellichek is beyond belief ... Oh yeah - Mike Brown !!!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:27 PM)Housh Wrote: Marv may be the worst coach ever with a lead
Oh he is. He has to be

But thankfully, we don't have the lead  Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No, ALL scores and turnovers are reviewed by a ref up in the booth who pages the head guy on the field on if he should take a closer look or not.

For like 3 years now or so.

Whaaaaatttttt? Excuse me as I pick my face up off the floor. Somehow I've missed this. FOR 3 YRS!

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No. If you put the INT 100% on Dalton, you can't turn around and give the defense a pass for their own play. If you do, you're a hypocrite.

Well I did say neither the quick score or the running play was his fault; however, the INT was, If you don't believe that you are delusional. 

Reply/Quote
Anyone want to predict our first series of the 2nd half?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Anyone want to predict our first series of the 2nd half?

Hill off tackle, no gain.  Pitch back to Mixon for -2 yards.  Overthrow AJ.  Punt.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No. If you put the INT 100% on Dalton, you can't turn around and give the defense a pass for their own play. If you do, you're a hypocrite.

Didn't you know? Andy threw a slightly high ball with the exact angle so that AJ (who usually catches that) tips it instead and that it would deflect at the exact angle where it would be where the Buffalo defender could make a good play to grab it. Even the announcers said that was just a fluke tip play. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Anyone want to predict our first series of the 2nd half?

Run for 2 yards. RB Screen for 7. And fail to convert on 3rd dowm.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I did say neither the quick score or the running play was his fault; however, the INT was, If you don't believe that you are delusional. 

You said it was debatable whether the TD should be on Dalton. 

And when did I say the INT wasn't on Dalton at all? My first comment in this string stated that it was a poor throw, but "terrible" was a stretch and that it probably would've been a catch if not for the rain.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Where are all the "We shoulda drafted Zane Gonzales" folks at?

Reply/Quote
3 and out seems to be the consensus.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Didn't you know? Andy threw a slightly high ball with the exact angle so that AJ (who usually catches that) tips it instead and that it would deflect at the exact angle where it would be where the Buffalo defender could make a good play to grab it. Even the announcers said that was just a fluke tip play. 

Flukes don't exist when you have an agenda to push.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You said it was debatable whether the TD should be on Dalton. 

And when did I say the INT wasn't on Dalton at all? My first comment in this string stated that it was a poor throw, but "terrible" was a stretch and that it probably would've been a catch if not for the rain.

Okey Dokey

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Do you have a sense we will win or lose based on what you are seeing.

I feel a close win
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Dalton playing well besides the int.
Green a beast.
Dennard back to playing like poop.
Reply/Quote
I'm more interested in how the defense plays when Buffalo gets the ball - will the DL remember how to pass rush and defend the run?
Reply/Quote

4-3 Defense

Reply/Quote

2 yard rush by Hill, 0 yard rush by Hill, 4 yard catch by Mixon.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote