Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
(10-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Anyone want to predict our first series of the 2nd half?

Running play for 5 yards, drop back for a sack resulting in loss of 7 yards. On 3rd and 12, Dalton will escape pressure to throw the ball out of bounds.  A punt ensues.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yikes..  According to Laph we've been behind on turnovers all season. That really adds up especially in a defensive slugfest..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Dokey

Yeah right back at ya dude.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:28 PM)Synric Wrote: 25 seconds on your own 25 yard line in wet conditions in a time game....yea you run the clock...

It could be 1:17 left on a sunny 70 degree day, with a smooth carrying breeze, and angels guiding the flight of the ball then Marvin would still take a knee. . .
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Whaaaaatttttt? Excuse me as I pick my face up off the floor. Somehow I've missed this. FOR 3 YRS!

Allow me to further blow your mind:

So are all turnovers. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:37 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Running play for 5 yards, drop back for a sack resulting in loss of 7 yards. On 3rd and 12, Dalton will escape pressure to throw the ball out of bounds.  A punt ensues.

Sounds about right.

Can you please predict the Bills first drive, since they get the ball first? Thanks!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Whaaaaatttttt? Excuse me as I pick my face up off the floor. Somehow I've missed this. FOR 3 YRS!

Lol, it happens. They keep constantly changing rules and how things work.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Didn't you know? Andy threw a slightly high ball with the exact angle so that AJ (who usually catches that) tips it instead and that it would deflect at the exact angle where it would be where the Buffalo defender could make a good play to grab it. Even the announcers said that was just a fluke tip play. 

There is no such thing as a fluke tip interception against the Bengals. 95% of them somehow get picked off...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Alright. Defense is up.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Allow me to further blow your mind:

So are all turnovers. 

Mind Blown! J/K, I knew that. But thanks. I'm kinda embarrassed I didn't know this?

Reply/Quote
Dammit Geno, bring that motha down. burfict jus tackled Mccoy with pinky finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 4-3 Defense

I was right!

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Sounds about right.

Can you please predict the Bills first drive, since they get the ball first? Thanks!

Tackle for no gain by Atkins, tackle for a loss of 3 by Burfict, and a catch for 8 or so by McCoy, but MJ makes the stop.
Reply/Quote
Geno has been a force today. Not sure why people are asking "where's Geno". He can't do it all by himself.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
3 and out. Wonderful job Defense, thakn you G. Atkins and V. Burfict.
Reply/Quote
Good start from the D!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:42 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Tackle for no gain by Atkins, tackle for a loss of 3 by Burfict, and a catch for 8 or so by McCoy, but MJ makes the stop.

LOL
Reply/Quote
Good D ..would have been nicer with a turnover, but oh well..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm more interested in how the defense plays when Buffalo gets the ball - will the DL remember how to pass rush and defend the run?

Did you get your answer?

Reply/Quote
Good D series. Good punt by Buffalo - Erickson really had nowhere to go with it.
Reply/Quote