Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
Erickson is used to better special teams blocking, which has not been there today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Defense is having a lights out game. Coming into the game all the pros were touting Bills' D. We have done much better. Hell we have Shady at under 4.0 YPC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ball control and please hold onto it!
Reply/Quote
Watching our defense makes me even more pissed that the organization thought our Oline would be good. This team has the talent to be undefeated. The only glaring weakness is the offensive line.

Edit: Even more so because both the Steelers and Ravens don't look nearly as good as they have in the past.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Steelers gonna lose, we must win.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think we may have something with Lawson.

I'm going to pretend he was our #1 pick. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:30 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Lawson is quickly becoming my favorite player.

Ditto
Reply/Quote
Got away with one
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
got lucky on that one
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:32 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Watching our defense makes me even more pissed that the organization thought our Oline would be good. This team has the talent to be undefeated. The only glaring weakness is the offensive line.

Well, the OL and AJ Green's hands in the rain.

Edit: Oh, and Ken Zampese, Piano Man, Marvin Lewis, and Mike Brown.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's deflection and redemption day.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Bernard and Mixon should have 8-10 catches between them every game. 2 so far today.
Reply/Quote
A.J. looked lost on that play. Cost us a timeout I think?

Reply/Quote
At this point I'd sneak Larson out there and hope for the best
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:31 PM)matmaven Wrote: Vigil has really come on the last few weeks.  He has good speed and instincts.

I was very worried about the future of the LB core this offseason but Evans preseason and the way Vigil has stepped up has given me hope.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Not what we needed here, a 3 and out.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:32 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Watching our defense makes me even more pissed that the organization thought our Oline would be good. This team has the talent to be undefeated. The only glaring weakness is the offensive line.

Edit: Even more so because both the Steelers and Ravens don't look nearly as good as they have in the past.

Agree 100%
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:34 PM)matmaven Wrote: Bernard and Mixon should have 8-10 catches between them every game.   2 so far today.

How DARE YOU go and make sense?

Marvin Lewis would not approve 
Reply/Quote
3 and out, oh well, hope we get a huge punt.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hum, we have the lead in the second half. Time for the Marv prevent offensive play calling.

Reply/Quote