Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
(10-08-2017, 04:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Man... when it takes 2 FB and 1 TE to get a 4 yard gain, your run game sucks.

Mixon has to take a step backwards to get around d his center
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Man... when it takes 2 FB and 1 TE to get a 4 yard gain, your run game sucks.

They did have 8 in the box on that play though.  Pretty good all things considered.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:50 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: TD here wins it for the Bengals. Just sayin'.

I would love a TD so my heart rate goes down.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:49 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Kroft getting it done! Eifert......cashing those game checks in sweatpants and a hat.

Yep, I am really liking the way Kroft has been stepping up. But as far as Eifert goes, tough to rag on him too hard, just can't stay healthy for whatever reason.  Looks more and more like what could've been a brilliant career has been officially derailed.  I hope I am wrong though.
Reply/Quote
Not liking that shovel pass nonsense.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
WTF was that?

Reply/Quote
Dam shovel passes scare me.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
why another shovel pass there... cmon got to be calling the best plays right now
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Did Zampese just call that play in from his living room?!
Reply/Quote
Those shovel passes are confusing as hell! Lol. Put Bernard in and shovel to Lafell twice, Gio is good in the redzone. Sad Just no turnover ,please.
Reply/Quote
Now is not the time to get cute Lazor.
Reply/Quote
That was dam near stupid.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Again. WTF was that?

Reply/Quote
horrible throw!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:51 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Yep, I am really liking the way Kroft has been stepping up. But as far as Eifert goes, tough to rag on him too hard, just can't stay healthy for whatever reason.  Looks more and more like what could've been a brilliant career has been officially derailed.  I hope I am wrong though.

Eifert will probably end up on the Patriots at some point, be healthy as can be with them and win a SB.  haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Jesus, almost picked off. FG Attempt coming up.
Reply/Quote
Dalton man ****
Reply/Quote
2nd and 3rd downs were awful. Let's go D.
Reply/Quote
That was ALL Dalton there......horrible decision! Lucky!
Reply/Quote