Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
One has to love the Stains, even picking 1 and 4 they find a way to mess it up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Typical stains, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Denzel Ward? Really?

Whoa, feel better now.

I would of took the Chubb.
Reply/Quote
Lol at the Browns. And here I was thinking they were on to something this season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:20 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Baker Mayfield is going to tear us up for years to come unless he gets hurt. Anyone laughing thinking this kid is a joke hasn't watched anything but UC games apparently.

I’m laughing and I don’t watch any UC games! I’ve seen plenty of his games the past two years. He won’t be tearing us up, he’ll be lucky to survive an NFL season. He’s a less talented and much slower Russell Wilson with a Johnny Manziel cockiness that won’t fly in the NFL. Bust, and if he ever had a chance in the NFL it ended as soon as Goodell called his name for Cleveland
Reply/Quote
Unreal

Reply/Quote
I bet Denver doesn't pass on Chubb. Cleveland just gave them a gift.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: A lot of college guys are going to him for draft prep now.

Darnold, Josh Allen, and Kyle Allen this year.

Pretty sure Deshaun Watson was one of his guys last year.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I bet Denver doesn't pass on Chubb. Cleveland just gave them a gift.

Still think Denver goes Allen. Hard to pass on Chubb now though

Reply/Quote
I said it would be impossible for the Browns to mess this up but I think they did. I like Ward and Mayfield but not at those picks.
Reply/Quote
Lmao new GM same old browns. Ward should be solid but no way they should have taken him at 4
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:39 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Still think Denver goes Allen. Hard to pass on Chubb now though

Yeah, some will say he is Elway, some will say Favre.

Either way, gotta give it a try.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So the browns are still stupid. I’m a buckeye fan and he is a good ball player. But yikes.

He's a good player who fits a big need, but Chubb could've given them an elite pass rushing unit that could make average corners look damn good.

Only thing I can think of is they were thinking about the fact they can't pay elite DE contracts in back to back years in addition to a QB's second contract.
Reply/Quote
It's got to be chubb right?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Spent the 4th pick on a guy that isn't as good as the one we got at #21 two years ago.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:42 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's a good player who fits a big need, but Chubb could've given them an elite pass rushing unit that could make average corners look damn good.

Only thing I can think of is they were thinking about the fact they can't pay elite DE contracts in back to back years in addition to a QB's second contract.

Must of been on their mind, great points JFK.
Reply/Quote
smart
Reply/Quote
Chubb to Broncos.
Reply/Quote
Von Miller and Chubb. That is vicious!!
Reply/Quote
Von Miller just sent a Thank You card to Cleveland
Reply/Quote