Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
I think the New Orleans Saints have their eye on that quarterback from Richmond.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I bet Da' Raiders take James. Chucky likes him.
Reply/Quote
Just don't trade up, too risky.

Stay at your position and you are more likely to hit.

We actually have been pretty unlucky with our injuries to Billings, WJ3 and Ross honestly.

I think all could be great.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Rather then take Jackson over Edmunds or James

Exactly.
Reply/Quote
Edmunds and James continue to fall...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:34 PM)scottyd33 Wrote: We can get one of the big 3 in the second. You don’t reach for a center in the first...there will be better options available for us and we will still be able to pick a center in the second.

Can we? How can we know this for sure? Price and ragnow can be chosen as guards. Because of that they have double the chance of being taken before 46. I’m not saying we couldn’t get one there, but I am saying it is quite the gamble.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I bet Da' Raiders take James. Chucky likes him.

Or Edmunds.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good to see yah Wyche.

Denzel was a reach at that spot, should of went with the Chubb.

McGlinchey is gone like i kinda hoped, so give me Ragnow at 21.

Yeah....no shit. I'm back now...phone is charged...lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Maybe Pitt trades up for Edmunds
Reply/Quote
Raiders going Edmunds.
Reply/Quote
Raiders are going to poop on my parade of Edmunds or James being available still
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Derwin

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Lap said James was this years Eifert.
Reply/Quote
Now Miller. Crazy.
Reply/Quote
Thank you Raiders! Dopey Kolton Miller off the board!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:44 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Can we? How can we know this for sure? Price and ragnow can be chosen as guards. Because of that they have double the chance of being taken before 46. I’m not saying we couldn’t get one there, but I am saying it is quite the gamble.

This Scotty dude needs to drink more brewskis. Wink
Reply/Quote
Thank God!!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just don't trade up, too risky.

Stay at your position and you are more likely to hit.

We actually have been pretty unlucky with our injuries to Billings, WJ3 and Ross honestly.

I think all could be great.

Trading up from where we are? I agree. Trading up into the first for a second pick? I wouldn’t be mad at it.

Also thank goodness Miller is gone. Now there is no tackle questions

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: A lot earlier than i thought he would go, thought he could fall right to them being from a small school and all.

Another thought on the matter.

It has been said multiple times by various media outlets that there were only 12 guys with a real first round grade.  The extra QBs push them further back, so maybe the Saints had that grade on him and wouldn't expect him to be there any later.

Shocked the Raiders didn't go LB
Reply/Quote
You all can breathe now lol

Reply/Quote