Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
I would love for them to be able to get Hernandez or Wynn.  They could also still get James Daniel and move Billy Price to guard.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
From Paul Dehner

Bengals OL coach Frank Pollack says he sees a lot of similarities to Travis Frederick, who he had at Dallas, another first rounder.
Reply/Quote
Sure, i wanted my new Center to come in and play immediately in the OTA's but Billy Price is the Center with the
highest Ceiling. He is a road grading run blocker with an anchor. Daniels is not this.

It might take til TC for him to get into gellin with the dudes but the guy is very smart.

I love the pick and my first Mock is still intact. This is not the Bengals norm either, thank you Lazor and Pollack! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Jacksons cockiness? Let him fall to 7th round lolol.

Reply/Quote
How about trading back up for Hernandez or Wynn
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If NE doesn't take Jackson, would Carolina take him as a Cam back up/replacement?

Or Jacksonville???
Reply/Quote
I just want to give a shout out to Holic. The board didn't crash.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think we need an OT before a Guard, no? Perhaps I am giving Westerman and Redmond too much credit?
Reply/Quote
Good pick for New England.
Reply/Quote
Well, Wynn to Pats. So that option is gone for round 2 (which would've been tough)
Reply/Quote
Good pick for New England.
Reply/Quote
Good night, anyone is an upgrade from Rustled Bovine...
Reply/Quote
Commercial

"Bengals pick is in and they take Price"
"Good pick but what will New England do?"
"They don't pick next, they pick after the next"
"Oh, I forgot, so what will New England do?"
Well, New England is great, they are the best...blah...blah...blah"

Commercial

"So, what will New England do?"
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just want to give a shout out to Holic. The board didn't crash.

Some whiney ppl did....but not the board.
Reply/Quote
cmon everybody. It's like square dancing in physical education class freshman year. Yes we all wanted the hottest chick available (ragnow) but you know what, the p.e. teacher partnered us with the next best chick. (price, this is how it turned out nothing we can do) and maybe .. just maybe the lesser hotter looking chick ends up being the best senior year... looks and personality combined!!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just want to give a shout out to Holic. The board didn't crash.

Dilly, Dilly!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: How about trading back up for Hernandez or Wynn

Would love Hernandez! Mixon would have a monster year behind that line
Reply/Quote
If Price is actually uninjured, we will actually have a legit Center for almost the first time since Rich Braham. And no it is not about excuses for Andy - the poor Centers were have had not only have hampered all our QBs (by depriving them of a proper pocket to step into) but contributed a good deal to our sorry run game and inability to control the clock.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: How about trading back up for Hernandez or Wynn

Would love to trade up for Wynn most, but would be fine with the road grader at RG as well.

Already got the best run blocking Center. Cool
Reply/Quote
I guess some here don't remember that when the Bengals drafted Anthony Munoz, he was considered " Damaged Goods". Seems he had a pretty ok career.
Reply/Quote