Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-26-2018, 11:40 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I guess some here don't remember that when the Bengals drafted Anthony Munoz, he was considered " Damaged Goods". Seems he had a pretty ok career.

Whose Anthony Munoz?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:43 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: ESPN praised the Price pick and showed highlights.

There is an interview too I don't know if they will show it on TV but if they don't my buddy is going yo send it to me and I'll throw it up on the site.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
love the pick...price
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:43 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don’t think the Bengals care what goes on around them unless their guy is picked. Bo Jackson in his prime could have been there at 21 and we still would have taken Price. So there’s really no reason to hope anyone drops. They’re not going to adjust their pick for a BPA who slips.

So....what if Price and Daniels are gone by 46....you roll with TJ Johnson?  That ***** couldn't beat out Blodine.  It was the biggest need on the team!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Does Baltimore Ravens get Daniel's here?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:43 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don’t think the Bengals care what goes on around them unless their guy is picked. Bo Jackson in his prime could have been there at 21 and we still would have taken Price. So there’s really no reason to hope anyone drops. They’re not going to adjust their pick for a BPA who slips.

I think Price was BPA and fit our need?

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:45 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Lamar Jackson is going to the Steelers.

Fact
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:46 PM)ah5 Wrote: Whose Anthony Munoz?

You serious Clark?

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wasn't the same said about Bodine.

Why would someone say something so specific, about a different player, at a different school?

How about you join Trademark and Joelist in the factory of depression?

Go to bed if you're bothered this much.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
So happy with the Price pick. Can play anywhere on interior line. Thank you Bengals Front Office. Woah, never thought I’d say that.
Reply/Quote

Gotta disagree with this. Even going back a few years, the Bengals jumped on Tyler Eifert, because they didn't think he would be available at their pick. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think Price was BPA and fit our need?

Def fit the need but far from the BPA.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:49 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Why would someone say something so specific, about a different player, at a different school?

How about you join Trademark and Joelist in the factory of depression?

Go to bed if you're bothered this much.

What are you talking about? I said I was cautiously happy with the pick - cautious because of the injury.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:48 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Does Baltimore Ravens get Daniel's here?

Yea...write it down, I mean Daniels tweeted it....oh wait!?!
Reply/Quote
Price has been penciled in as a day 1 NFL starter the last few years and hes definitely more versatile than anyone we have. Sounds like he will be available for training camp too, which really makes this a great pick. A 'partially torn' is basiicaly a sprain. He has plenty of time to heal up. Its not like he blew out his knee. Good pick.

Us fans will be comparing Price and Ragnow for the next 10 years to see who ends up better lol
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:49 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: How about you join Trademark and Joelist in the factory of depression?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4920592]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Def fit the need but far from the BPA.

Sometimes you gotta draft for NEED.....and this was one of those times. I'm as critical of this FO as anyone....but Daniels or Price was the right choice here.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Before tearing the pec at the combine Price was the consensus #1 Center in this draft class and was projected on most boards in the 15 range. I had heard of him as well - just got leery when he got hurt.

I watched Price last year just open up a gaping hole in the run game that went for a 50 yard TD or something
and right there i said i wish that was our Center. Dude is a great run blocker and good at pass protection.

Perfect for a run first Offense like Lazor and Pollack are going to run and Pollack said he reminds him of Travis
Frederick. I knew he would grab one of the two, Ragnow or Price more-so than Daniels.

(04-26-2018, 11:45 PM)jorev5 Wrote: haha, hope you got the humor

Harley always gets the humor bro.

(04-26-2018, 11:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: Lap laying down that Ragnow smoke screen to fool the lions so we could get Price was pure genius!

I don't know if that was the smokescreen. Miller was the smokescreen, that worked, but damn, no one
saw the Lions picking Ragnow. Blew my mind anyway. Great pick grabbing the Center with the highest
ceiling, just hope Price is ready come training camp.
Reply/Quote

Actually I thought I read that was exactly how we got Eifert.

I think that when there is a glaring hole, they will go with the need.  Otherwisse BPA.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:51 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Price has been penciled in as a day 1 NFL starter the last few years and hes definitely more versatile than anyone we have. Sounds like he will be available for training camp too, which really makes this a great pick. A 'partially torn' is basiicaly a sprain. He has plenty of time to heal up. Its not like he blew out his knee. Good pick.

Us fans will be comparing Price and Ragnow for the next 10 years to see who ends up better lol

I'll tell you one thing, it's going to be refreshing as heck to see Andy be able to step into the middle of the pocket and survey the field, without having to run backwards.
Reply/Quote